First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hana Yori Dango Final
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
If anyone finds the final out with subs please let me know!! cause i cant wait to watch it xP
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Yongo10 wrote:

I would've just liked to see them together and happy for more than 2 minutes you know?


picture from:
http://jadehwang.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/hana-yori-dango/
via google ^_^


Oh I do understand, this almost killed me when I watched it : they kiss and THE END. That was unexpected, it's a bit frustrating.

By the way, I've read some spoilers about the Final and
(don't worry, it's not a big spoiler at all).
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Lumih wrote:


Yongo10 wrote:

I would've just liked to see them together and happy for more than 2 minutes you know?


picture from:
http://jadehwang.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/hana-yori-dango/
via google ^_^


Oh I do understand, this almost killed me when I watched it : they kiss and THE END. That was unexpected, it's a bit frustrating.

By the way, I've read some spoilers about the Final and
(don't worry, it's not a big spoiler at all).



Read the spoiler, and YAY!!! Geez! Honestly that would be the whole reason I'd watch the movie, just to see


Lol,my mother and I can't wait to see the movie!!
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Yongo10 wrote:

Read the spoiler, and YAY!!! Geez! Honestly that would be the whole reason I'd watch the movie, just to see


Lol,my mother and I can't wait to see the movie!!


It's the same for me !


Even your mother is addicted ! ^^
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Lumih wrote:


Yongo10 wrote:

Read the spoiler, and YAY!!! Geez! Honestly that would be the whole reason I'd watch the movie, just to see


Lol,my mother and I can't wait to see the movie!!


It's the same for me !


Even your mother is addicted ! ^^


My mother loves the show she is a Domyouji fan, haha

I'm glad that the movie wont be a disappointment, I'm not too hot on the plot of the movie so hopefully
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Yongo10 wrote:
My mother loves the show she is a Domyouji fan, haha

I'm glad that the movie wont be a disappointment, I'm not too hot on the plot of the movie so hopefully


Let me say that your mother has good tastes. XD

I'm just like you, I think the plot is a bit stupid. I wasn't really attracted in the beginning but
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
ok good! I think you've single handedly saved this movie in my eyes by letting me know that!
Thanks!!
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
where can i watch it in english subs?
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i want to c it so bad
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
The movie was good!!! Those in Sg should go and watch. Its up in Cathay cinemas. Man, i love it but sadly, its the end of HYD.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
LOL yeah it was really good. i watched it yesterday, too!
Posted 9/20/08
OMG. O_O THEY WERE IN HONG KONG!! D:
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
can't wait to see it!
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
i watched a raw version of it already.. pm if u want the link!
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth obivously...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
HANA YORI DANGO FINAL MOVIE ON YOUTUBE !!!!!!!!!!!
Search "HYDF Full Movie"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.