First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
NEW AVATAR COMPETION!
Posted 7/6/08

peacechaos wrote:


mizzbubbly wrote:



it's NICE! ;D
simple and sugoi ;DDD

Hehee Arigatooo Ne? ^_______^


Waaah We Have 2 Choose An Avi 4 The Groupp ;O!
Shall We Do A Poll? ^^
Posted 7/6/08
Yes a poll would be fair =D
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

mizzbubbly wrote:


peacechaos wrote:


mizzbubbly wrote:




Hehee Arigatooo Ne? ^_______^


Waaah We Have 2 Choose An Avi 4 The Groupp ;O!
Shall We Do A Poll? ^^


yeah should do a poll . fair and square?
hahas ;DDD

Student
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ilivee on earth w...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
i hope this works
Posted 7/7/08

lalajttt wrote:

i hope this works


Oooh it's really nice =D So much better than mine =P Hehe
Posted 7/9/08

peacechaos wrote:


mizzbubbly wrote:


peacechaos wrote:


mizzbubbly wrote:




Hehee Arigatooo Ne? ^_______^


Waaah We Have 2 Choose An Avi 4 The Groupp ;O!
Shall We Do A Poll? ^^


yeah should do a poll . fair and square?
hahas ;DDD



Okk Then Shall I Makee A New Forum With A Poll ;OO?

21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

mizzbubbly wrote:


Okk Then Shall I Makee A New Forum With A Poll ;OO?



yeah you should ;D
so that it would be easier to vote ;D

wait remember to blocked this forum ;D

Student
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

rissaroo1234 wrote:


mika-n wrote:

here's mine! its not that good! but oh well!!! hehehe...



Nice! lov it!


arigato gozaimasu~!!

wah! the contest ended!! so where's the poll?
Posted 7/11/08

peacechaos wrote:


mizzbubbly wrote:


Okk Then Shall I Makee A New Forum With A Poll ;OO?



yeah you should ;D
so that it would be easier to vote ;D

wait remember to blocked this forum ;D



Okk!! I'll Get Onn Itt~
Teacher
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08


peacechaos wrote:



mizzbubbly wrote:


Okk Then Shall I Makee A New Forum With A Poll ;OO?





yeah you should ;D
so that it would be easier to vote ;D

wait remember to blocked this forum ;D




Okk!! I'll Get Onn Itt~


yay for poll..
making life easier ^^
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08
wait i need to do mine again......
Student
2519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / My own world wher...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
here
i made a avatar
uguu~
i know its ugly
but at least i try


if u want ANIMATED open this


if u want it to be simple and NOT animated
open this


Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
Ah these are great. Some are beginners? I must be a noobie then mine are not like that =/
nm...I give up to hard. good luck everyone
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.