First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply NEW IDEAS FOR GROUP?
Posted 6/4/08
SAY UR OPINION ON WHAT WE CAN HAVE FOR CROSS ACADEMY, TO MAKE THE GROUP BETTER!
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

mizzbubbly wrote:

SAY UR OPINION ON WHAT WE CAN HAVE FOR CROSS ACADEMY, TO MAKE THE GROUP BETTER!



how about open an day class forum and night class forum so that members could chat among own class?
appoint an teacher or head in the class to control for the forum thingy.
- reason being as group is quiet.

start some contest for day and night class challange together?
- have challange between day and night class ;X
Student
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08
Pocky! xD We need to add that to the menu x3 It's Idol er.. i mean.. Aidou-sempai's favorite ^^; next to blood that is.. >.>

Lol.

hmm... Maybe we should have lots of forum games for both Day and Night class(together) ^^;

No... I'm not going to bite any of them ^__^....

Posted 7/6/08

flipmel19 wrote:

Pocky! xD We need to add that to the menu x3 It's Idol er.. i mean.. Aidou-sempai's favorite ^^; next to blood that is.. >.>

Lol.

hmm... Maybe we should have lots of forum games for both Day and Night class(together) ^^;

No... I'm not going to bite any of them ^__^....



Ooooo Thts A Gd Ideaaaa! ;DD
CROSS ACADEMYS SPECIAL; POCKY!!!! XD
Mwahahaa 20 BR's 2 U ^____^
Student
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

mizzbubbly wrote:


flipmel19 wrote:

Pocky! xD We need to add that to the menu x3 It's Idol er.. i mean.. Aidou-sempai's favorite ^^; next to blood that is.. >.>

Lol.

hmm... Maybe we should have lots of forum games for both Day and Night class(together) ^^;

No... I'm not going to bite any of them ^__^....



Ooooo Thts A Gd Ideaaaa! ;DD
CROSS ACADEMYS SPECIAL; POCKY!!!! XD
Mwahahaa 20 BR's 2 U ^____^


Hahaha xD Yay! Pocky! x3
Teacher
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
ne ne how are we gonna keep count of everyone's BR??
and a system to help but that will be hard -_-
Student
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
oh! how about a Banner contest? oh... btw... i thought the mods are gonna close the avatar contest and have a poll??
Posted 7/12/08

mika-n wrote:

oh! how about a Banner contest? oh... btw... i thought the mods are gonna close the avatar contest and have a poll??


Ohh We Might Do Tht! O.O
I Just Posted The Avatar Contest Poll Thing
But You Can Only Have 5 Choices 4 The Poll T^T
& Theres I Think 7 Entries :S
So You Just Have To Comment Your Vote ^-~



Posted 7/12/08

v2sensilly wrote:

ne ne how are we gonna keep count of everyone's BR??
and a system to help but that will be hard -_-


Ohh I Didnt Thnk About Tht O.O

Ermm.....

Waaah How Do We Do The BR System T^T
Student
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

mizzbubbly wrote:


mika-n wrote:

oh! how about a Banner contest? oh... btw... i thought the mods are gonna close the avatar contest and have a poll??


Ohh We Might Do Tht! O.O
I Just Posted The Avatar Contest Poll Thing
But You Can Only Have 5 Choices 4 The Poll T^T
& Theres I Think 7 Entries :S
So You Just Have To Comment Your Vote ^-~




oh...okay...i see...
Posted 7/12/08
Oh! What about some quizzes, you know, "Which Character are You?" or "Vampire or Human?" OR "VK Character Match up [male/female edition]".

Would it be possible to make some at Quizilla.com and link them here?
Teacher
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Mizzbubbly wrote:

Ohh I Didnt Thnk About Tht O.O

Ermm.....

Waaah How Do We Do The BR System T^T


etto..i have no cluee
Gomen nii
Jus noticing that problem
Teacher
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Poletto wrote:
Oh! What about some quizzes, you know, "Which Character are You?" or "Vampire or Human?" OR "VK Character Match up [male/female edition]".

Would it be possible to make some at Quizilla.com and link them here?


Great idea I like it a lot!!
hehe
Student
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
picture of people contests
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/19/08
Here are some of my ideas:

- there should be more food on da menu
- there should a contest to show which class is more of VK freaks
- we should have class/dorm leaders and vice leaders
- we should have games,quizes and fun activities
- we should have abit of a cross academy council so it would be easier 4 da creators
- we should have teams based on the characters of Vampire Knight eg. team Zero, Yuuki, Kaname, Shiki ect.
- we should have guardians/ prefects in cross academy
- we should have more activities/events involving every1!!!!!

that is all!!!!!! don't want to say too much...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.