First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime characters no one can hate.
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
I don't think I could ever hate Tohru from Fruits Basket, Sunako from Perfect Girl Evolution, and Rahzel from Hatenkou Yuugi. I would of added Haruhi, but she gets on my nerves sometimes. >=/
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


little_girl_sakura wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

how can you hate that face??



what anime is he from? lol hes cute.


He's from Nabari no ou..


wow thanks.
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / on the chair
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

serenityx3 wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


Oh...damn.
Woops. >.<
Thanks. ^^;


Didn't the grandmother hate his mother and not him (Tamaki) ? o.O
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


man your smart you know that lol
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

nyetjoo wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


Oh...damn.
Woops. >.<
Thanks. ^^;


Didn't the grandmother hate his mother and not him (Tamaki) ? o.O


No...she hated Tamaki D:<
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

little_girl_sakura wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


man your smart you know that lol


lol thanks [10 char]
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

nyetjoo wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


Oh...damn.
Woops. >.<
Thanks. ^^;


Didn't the grandmother hate his mother and not him (Tamaki) ? o.O


she hated his mom and since she gave birth to him she hates him too
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / on the chair
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

little_girl_sakura wrote:


nyetjoo wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


Oh...damn.
Woops. >.<
Thanks. ^^;


Didn't the grandmother hate his mother and not him (Tamaki) ? o.O


she hated his mom and since she gave birth to him she hates him too


Oh right. Thanks. :)
I thought I read something in the manga that said the grandmother only hated his mother though =x.
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

nyetjoo wrote:


little_girl_sakura wrote:


nyetjoo wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

No one hates Tamaki from OHSHC...right?


He was hated by his grandmother.


Oh...damn.
Woops. >.<
Thanks. ^^;


Didn't the grandmother hate his mother and not him (Tamaki) ? o.O


she hated his mom and since she gave birth to him she hates him too


Oh right. Thanks. :)
I thought I read something in the manga that said the grandmother only hated his mother though =x.


well normally if you hate someone wouldn't it be normal to hate that person's children?
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 6/4/08




Osaka!!! So... um.. unique lol. nevertheless hilarious
24977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Chu shall never k...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

little_girl_sakura wrote:

I say Amu from Shugo Chara. No one hates her not even her enemys.


Same goes for Hikari from Special A


And Tohru from Fruits Basket


(When I mean "Anime character no one can hate" i mean no one in the anime hates them)


ummm i would agree with that but in shugo chara doesn't Utau hate amu?
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Vamp_grl wrote:


little_girl_sakura wrote:

I say Amu from Shugo Chara. No one hates her not even her enemys.


Same goes for Hikari from Special A


And Tohru from Fruits Basket


(When I mean "Anime character no one can hate" i mean no one in the anime hates them)


ummm i would agree with that but in shugo chara doesn't Utau hate amu?


lol i think its jealously. am i the only one who thinks so? to me being jealous or hating someone are 2 different things.....in most cases and i think in this case utau is just jealous of amu.
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Vamp_grl wrote:


ummm i would agree with that but in shugo chara doesn't Utau hate amu?


Check out 1st page and second page before you have posted this? lawl
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


Vamp_grl wrote:


ummm i would agree with that but in shugo chara doesn't Utau hate amu?


Check out 1st page and second page before you have posted this? lawl


lol my thoughts exactly
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Jungles of Ku...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

marihime wrote:
And if it counts, i hate both Amu and Hikari...


You kind of missed this part right in the OP:


little_girl_sakura wrote:
(When I mean "Anime character no one can hate" i mean no one in the anime hates them)


As for characters no one can hate, Ranka is so far unhated. The only one who could hate her is Sheryl, and that's only if she gets more popular than her (In show, not IRL).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.