Post Reply Teddy's sad attempt
Creator
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

>>>>>>>>>>Hi, I am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old. I have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed. When you're asleep, I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Ha ha patty, Ha ha! You don't want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he didn't want to die that night. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a coma, we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Ha ha George, Ha ha! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw bloody Mary in the mirror. It was the BIGGEST fright of her life. Valarie is scarred for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. He was premoted to head officer at his job and his girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face the consequences. 0 people- You will die tonight 1-6 people- you will be injured 7-11 people- you will get the biggest fright of your life 12 and over- you are safe and will have good fortune! Do What Teddy Says!!!! Hurry, you must send to 12 people before midnight


Just received it, and just replied.

Don't send chainletters. Don't forward them.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/YOU_will_die_in_2_hours_if

1) The person behind 'Teddy' sounds like a 12 year old kid who watches too much cartoons and goes on the internet too often, tries to create some internet fame with chainletters and fails.

2) If Teddy is indeed terrifying, the bad english and grammar used in his letter creates a more pathetic hilarious effect than a scary one.

3) If Teddy really wishes to kill someone, he should actually do it. There is little point in circulating a letter that wastes time.

4) If a name as bad as Patty Buckles exists, I don't think she minds dying. Let's see, if she was indeed asleep, how would she know if her TV was flickering or not? Do you sleep with your eyes open like a goldfish?

5) Derek is pathetic if he got married with the help of sending mails to people. He's pathetic if he needs money to be happy. He's pathetic if 'promotion', not 'premotion' is to a 'head officer' and thinks it's glamorous. Jobs, money, events don't define who you are.

6) Teddy is a liar. He says, I quote ' If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed. When you're asleep, I'll kill you.' Under these premises, he actually dared to quote people's situations where they sent to less than 12 and actually survived. Didn't he say he'll kill them?

7) Lastly, I strongly advocate thinking before sending. It's not funny, not entertaining, your account will be temporarily banned, and it's just lame.

Your Dear moderator,
Fae
Posted 6/4/08
Lmao, this is lame. A $100.00 bill ? What a joke.
Member
8651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pluto.
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Hi, I am a Teddy Bear. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 MONTHS old. I have 2 eyes and furs all over my face. I am a bear. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and perform juggling to you. When you're asleep, I'll sleep beside you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's a zoo keeper, taming me. Ha ha Patty, you rocks! You want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he wishes to see a Bear. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a circus again, taming me, Ha ha George, well done! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw my furry Bear in the mirror. It was the happiest day of her life. Valarie is bless for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. Only to find that it was a Monopoly's. He was premoted to head officer at his job in game and his imaginary girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face my cute face ~. 0 people- You will get to play with me tonight 1-6 people- you will get to tame me. 7-11 people- you will get the bless for your life 12 and over- you are safe and you'll find Monopoly's 100 Dollars !! Do What Teddy Bear says!!!! For more information please go the website, " www.RetardTeddyBears.com "
Member
8651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pluto.
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Lolx, that's kinda mean. =X I better delete it later. >_>
Creator
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I like it. Haha!
Posted 6/10/08
im scared TT im very scared T^T Y^Y the beginning is scary it reminded me of a movie.....a scary movie...
Member
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / JOHNNYS!!
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
IM FRIGGIN SCARED BY THE ONE ON THE PROFILE AND IT WILL SCARE ME MORE IF I READ THE ONE UP TOP!!!!!!!!!
IM GONA GET NITEMARES!!!!!!!!! TT^TT
Member
8651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pluto.
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

sugoi0yanip wrote:

IM FRIGGIN SCARED BY THE ONE ON THE PROFILE AND IT WILL SCARE ME MORE IF I READ THE ONE UP TOP!!!!!!!!!
IM GONA GET NITEMARES!!!!!!!!! TT^TT


... Are you being sacarstic ? I cant really tell. >_>
Member
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / JOHNNYS!!
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

ReasonToLive wrote:


sugoi0yanip wrote:

IM FRIGGIN SCARED BY THE ONE ON THE PROFILE AND IT WILL SCARE ME MORE IF I READ THE ONE UP TOP!!!!!!!!!
IM GONA GET NITEMARES!!!!!!!!! TT^TT


... Are you being sacarstic ? I cant really tell. >_>


Im not being sarcastic........
Member
8651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pluto.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

sugoi0yanip wrote:

IM FRIGGIN SCARED BY THE ONE ON THE PROFILE AND IT WILL SCARE ME MORE IF I READ THE ONE UP TOP!!!!!!!!!
IM GONA GET NITEMARES!!!!!!!!! TT^TT


... Are you being sacarstic ? I cant really tell. >_>

Im not being sarcastic........

Lawl, dont worry, most of em aint real... Well, I guess they arent real. Lawl. ^____^ The one on the profile is wrote by Fae, it was meant to be a joke. Lawl, no need to be afraid of that. >_>
Member
935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Some where... pla...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Ha ahahaha i got that chain letter like 20 times! every time i fell asleep laughing becasue the minute i told my friend about it she said 'na i dont think he'd dare sneek into your room when your sleeping, i remember that sleep over we had i tryed to play a prank on you and then you friken sleep kicked the daylights out of me' lol
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in Mala...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

ReasonToLive wrote:

Hi, I am a Teddy Bear. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 MONTHS old. I have 2 eyes and furs all over my face. I am a bear. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and perform juggling to you. When you're asleep, I'll sleep beside you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's a zoo keeper, taming me. Ha ha Patty, you rocks! You want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he wishes to see a Bear. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a circus again, taming me, Ha ha George, well done! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw my furry Bear in the mirror. It was the happiest day of her life. Valarie is bless for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. Only to find that it was a Monopoly's. He was premoted to head officer at his job in game and his imaginary girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face my cute face ~. 0 people- You will get to play with me tonight 1-6 people- you will get to tame me. 7-11 people- you will get the bless for your life 12 and over- you are safe and you'll find Monopoly's 100 Dollars !! Do What Teddy Bear says!!!! For more information please go the website, " www.RetardTeddyBears.com "


haha..!this is nice!
Member
8651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pluto.
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

ains_heartnet wrote:


ReasonToLive wrote:

Hi, I am a Teddy Bear. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 MONTHS old. I have 2 eyes and furs all over my face. I am a bear. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and perform juggling to you. When you're asleep, I'll sleep beside you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's a zoo keeper, taming me. Ha ha Patty, you rocks! You want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he wishes to see a Bear. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a circus again, taming me, Ha ha George, well done! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw my furry Bear in the mirror. It was the happiest day of her life. Valarie is bless for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. Only to find that it was a Monopoly's. He was premoted to head officer at his job in game and his imaginary girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face my cute face ~. 0 people- You will get to play with me tonight 1-6 people- you will get to tame me. 7-11 people- you will get the bless for your life 12 and over- you are safe and you'll find Monopoly's 100 Dollars !! Do What Teddy Bear says!!!! For more information please go the website, " www.RetardTeddyBears.com "


haha..!this is nice!


glad you did, lolx just for the laughs...
Member
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Guess where in th...
Offline
Posted 4/21/10
God I hate this f*ckin chain letter!! It gave me stupid dreams that made me stay awake for half a night! DAMN I hate you Teddy!! I saw this exact chain letter at Facebook too! It was scattered all over and my friends keep writing wall posts about this sh*t! And the hell yeah, it scared the crap outta me... (just kidding!) I wasn't scared at all, but fair enough, I had bad luck all night! I didn't sleep at all, and if I were to sleep, I'm gonna get stupid nightmares that aren't even scary at all! Darn, but yeah... Nothing seems to appear. I only sent this darn chain letter to 1 person... And nothing happened! >.< this chain letter sucks! It's crappy and I hate it!! It made me stay awake for a whole day, thinking something's about to happen! I was stupid to fell for that! But I guess I'm still looking forward to other chain letters though... ^^
Member
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/29/12
Listen Here Teddy! If You Don't Have Eyes, How Can You Write?

You Have a Computer, What? You Use Facebook, CR, Twitter, wow!

You wanna kill people right? what's the point on asking us to forward it. You Can just kill us right away unless you don't exist.

Teddy, 7 Years Old? Honestly i think you are 7 minutes old because you are born and you are covered in blood.

GET A LIFE TEDDY OR I'LL GET YOU ONE. OH WAIT! YOU ALREADY LOSS ONE
You must be logged in to post.