First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Water Dorm
Posted 6/4/08
This is where we relax and chat!!! But most importantly have fun!

I hope everyone will enjoy it here in the Water Dorm!



Your Head,

Shii_Shii




SO HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In Anime World!
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Shii_Shii wrote:

This is where we relax and chat!!! But most importantly have fun!

I hope everyone will enjoy it here in the Water Dorm!



Your Head,

Shii_Shii




SO HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hey can u put these in? i wanna put positions now
omfg its so long sorry for the trouble

Water Spirit :
Water Trainer :
Water Moon Fairy :
Water Ninja :
Water Summoner :
Water Princess :
Water Angel :
Water Queen :
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/17/08
positions are:

Water Spirit :
Water Trainer :
Water Moon Fairy :
Water Ninja :
Water Summoner :
Water Princess :joanne004
Water Angel : go_TOA
Water Queen :

sign up for a position and post a picture
Member
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Shii_Shii wrote:

positions are:

Water Spirit :
Water Trainer :
Water Moon Fairy :
Water Ninja :
Water Summoner :
Water Princess :
Water Angel :
Water Queen :

sign up for a position and post a picture :)


can i be the water princess??

Posted 6/6/08

joanne004 wrote:


Shii_Shii wrote:

positions are:

Water Spirit :
Water Trainer :
Water Moon Fairy :
Water Ninja :
Water Summoner :
Water Princess :
Water Angel :
Water Queen :

sign up for a position and post a picture :)


can i be the water princess??



ok sure
Member
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Shii_Shii wrote:


joanne004 wrote:


Shii_Shii wrote:

positions are:

Water Spirit :
Water Trainer :
Water Moon Fairy :
Water Ninja :
Water Summoner :
Water Princess :
Water Angel :
Water Queen :

sign up for a position and post a picture :)


can i be the water princess??



ok sure :D


Posted 6/6/08

joanne004 wrote:


Shii_Shii wrote:


joanne004 wrote:


Shii_Shii wrote:

positions are:

Water Spirit :
Water Trainer :
Water Moon Fairy :
Water Ninja :
Water Summoner :
Water Princess :
Water Angel :
Water Queen :

sign up for a position and post a picture :)


can i be the water princess??



ok sure :D




i got it
Moderator
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Hey wats up water dorm im the head of the ice dorm and supposedly we are allies so i have a favor to ask right now ice is at war with fire so fire has a advantage over us and if we put a barrier for the night they will melt it down and attack so im askin CAN U PUT UP A WATER BARRIER JUST FOR NIGHT
Posted 6/13/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Hey wats up water dorm im the head of the ice dorm and supposedly we are allies so i have a favor to ask right now ice is at war with fire so fire has a advantage over us and if we put a barrier for the night they will melt it down and attack so im askin CAN U PUT UP A WATER BARRIER JUST FOR NIGHT


ok sure. *puts up barrier* sorry for getting here so late
Member
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
hihi im the head of Sky dorm.......not much here to say but hi and im also an ally orf urs and ice dorm!!!!!! so leets try to make thigs go well together....!!!!!!!
Moderator
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
sweet cool thx if u guys need anything just say
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / JaKaRta - InDoNeSia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
hi.. can i be the water angel??
pic (if needed) :
Posted 6/17/08

go_TOA wrote:

hi.. can i be the water angel??
pic (if needed) :


yea sure
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / JaKaRta - InDoNeSia
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Shii_Shii wrote:


go_TOA wrote:

hi.. can i be the water angel??
pic (if needed) :


yea sure



thx
Member
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
can i be a water moon fairy?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.