First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
The beach next to the order
3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


lol i only could think of this pic in my com... i think...
GAKUEN ALICE WOOT!!
lets go beachingg~~




i think Lucky Star.!!!


lol! i feel that u are my buddy in these forums ;DD
can i buddy you?


sure.!


thanks ;D
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
.*sits on sandy beach and enjoys the summer brezze*.
.*eats sea-salt ice cream*.
Posted 6/17/08
*makes a sand castle*

34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
ive been ignored...
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Shii_Shii wrote:

*makes a sand castle*



that's an awesome sandcastle. IT'S HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
Posted 6/17/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


Shii_Shii wrote:

*makes a sand castle*



that's an awesome sandcastle. IT'S HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!


thnx!!!
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


that's what you think, i've been secretly watching you...

like a ninja
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


that's what you think, i've been secretly watching you...

like a ninja


should i be concerned?
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?


sure?lol yay!!!*hugs*
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?


sure?lol yay!!!*hugs*


.whoot.!
.*goes chibi and dances around*.
.yay draw-kun is loved.!
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?


sure?lol yay!!!*hugs*


.whoot.!
.*goes chibi and dances around*.
.yay draw-kun is loved.!


chibi!!!!!!!!!!
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?


sure?lol yay!!!*hugs*


.whoot.!
.*goes chibi and dances around*.
.yay draw-kun is loved.!


chibi!!!!!!!!!!


.yesssss.*chibi smiles*.
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?


sure?lol yay!!!*hugs*


.whoot.!
.*goes chibi and dances around*.
.yay draw-kun is loved.!


chibi!!!!!!!!!!


.yesssss.*chibi smiles*.


awwwwwww
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:


xXsavageXnymphXx wrote:


draw160 wrote:

ive been ignored...


.*hugs*.
.your not be ignored....
.you want some sea-salt.?


sure?lol yay!!!*hugs*


.whoot.!
.*goes chibi and dances around*.
.yay draw-kun is loved.!


chibi!!!!!!!!!!


.yesssss.*chibi smiles*.


awwwwwww



.mommy.!
.*chibi hugs draw*.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.