First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chinen and Keito's mag interview!
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08
Their common point is that they don't get mail!?
(meiru = mail in katakana, used to refer to SMS, texts.)

Okamoto The one who likes texting the most in JUMP is Yuto-kun!

Chinen Un. When Yuto sees anyone on TV, they'll inevitably get an 「I saw you!」 message from him.

Okamoto He uses emoji a lot too so reading Yuto's text messages are aaalways fun♪

Chinen Yuto-kun's signature is great-. For me, when it comes to emoji, even pressing the keys to type normally is troublesome (laugh)

Okamoto Me too, so I use the telephone. What can take around 5 times to send by email can be said for 10 seconds on the telephone.

Chinen You really think so? Keito, I get enough mail. Those that use a lot of emoji, speaking of which, on last New Year's, that e-mail that said "Happy
New Year" using New Year decoration emoji, you sent it, right?

Okamoto Un. But, Chinen-kun, at that time you didn't reply...

Chinen That's because I was right next to you! (laugh)

Okamoto Maa, even though all of JUMP is together. (laugh) But I always get replies from Yamada-kun! When he wrote 「Best regards to you this year, too. Do your best at dancing ne」 I was very happy. I want my friends to text me even though they're right next to me. So Chinen-kun should send me more emails too-.

Chinen Even though my emails are very quick, is that alright?

Okamoto I know that, so it's okay. (laugh) A while back, when I texted Chinen-kun 「Is there work this week?」 he only replied 「Un」 (showing his cellphone while looking at past messages) Chinen's other messages like 「Thank you」 and 「Is that so」, they're just single words...

Chinen Even so, once I reply, won't that be good?

Okamoto Like me, it's okay if your messages contain one word, but I want you to reply more often! Because I don't get that much mail. Sometimes my cellphone will ring and I'll think, "it finally came!" and they turn out to be mail magazines. (laugh) In five days, I feel like I get nothing but merumaga...

Chinen Me too, I get merumaga a lot.

Okamoto But don't you get mail from your friends too?

Chinen Un, once a day, maybe two.

Okamoto Look-, as I thought.

Chinen Even though we don't send e-mails, we use the telephone a lot, don't we! In JUMP, Keito is the one I call on the phone the most.

Okamoto Me too, I think Chinen-kun is the one who calls me the most. Our break was about to end in one week and we hadn't met at all in that time, haven't we? That time, I called Chinen up everyday, we'd talk for 20~30 minutes, ne.

Chinen We had free time, ne-. You'd ask me things like 「What did you do today?」 We were like a couple. (laugh)

Okamoto I remember that feeling of the time we were a couple, let's mail each other everyday too-.

Chinen Eh-, how troublesome-.

Okamoto But if your mail friend was Ohno(Satoshi)-kun, would you do it everyday?

Chinen Un, I'd text him for an hour♡

Okamoto That's cruel-!

What Okamoto wants from his fans...?

Okamoto "Mail" aside from having the meaning of electronic mail in English, it has the meaning of postal items too. Like letters, ne.

Chinen Hu-n. I'm no good at writing letters na-.

Okamoto Me too, I'm not good at writing Japanese, so I hate letters... But I like getting them! Fan letters are especially welcome!!

Chinen How selfish. (laugh) Maa, but fan letters really make me happy.

Okamoto But I don't get that much fan letters, nee... (is a little depressed) Chinen-kun absolutely gets a lot of those, don't you?

Chinen The fan letters I put in a cardboard box are sent from the jimusho.

Okamoto A cardboard box!? I haven't even gotten that much yet. (gets more depressed)

Chinen Keito's fans-, please send Keito letters!!

*hehe!*

they're like a coupLe! *haha!*

can somebody post Keito's email here?! (if you know it)
so that WE can send him fan Letters and many more!
Creator
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
GAAH.
i wanna send keito some fan letters now..
KEITO, YOU'D GET MORE LETTERS IF YOU TOLD US THE ADDRESS. XD.
HOW did keito NOT get a box full of letters..? D:
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

scm911 wrote:

GAAH.
i wanna send keito some fan letters now..
KEITO, YOU'D GET MORE LETTERS IF YOU TOLD US THE ADDRESS. XD.
HOW did keito NOT get a box full of letters..? D:


yeah... if he'd onLy teLL his e-mail ad, then i'd send letters and everything everyday!
*haha!*

Creator
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


scm911 wrote:

GAAH.
i wanna send keito some fan letters now..
KEITO, YOU'D GET MORE LETTERS IF YOU TOLD US THE ADDRESS. XD.
HOW did keito NOT get a box full of letters..? D:


yeah... if he'd onLy teLL his e-mail ad, then i'd send letters and everything everyday!
*haha!*



haha!
i'd do the exact same thing. XD.


Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

scm911 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


scm911 wrote:

GAAH.
i wanna send keito some fan letters now..
KEITO, YOU'D GET MORE LETTERS IF YOU TOLD US THE ADDRESS. XD.
HOW did keito NOT get a box full of letters..? D:


yeah... if he'd onLy teLL his e-mail ad, then i'd send letters and everything everyday!
*haha!*



haha!
i'd do the exact same thing. XD.




i wonder if he knows that we're here rooting for him??

i hope so!

'coz i Like to see his face with a smiLe if he reads aLL of our comments, everything and aLL!
*haha!*

i wish!

Creator
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


scm911 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


scm911 wrote:

GAAH.
i wanna send keito some fan letters now..
KEITO, YOU'D GET MORE LETTERS IF YOU TOLD US THE ADDRESS. XD.
HOW did keito NOT get a box full of letters..? D:


yeah... if he'd onLy teLL his e-mail ad, then i'd send letters and everything everyday!
*haha!*



haha!
i'd do the exact same thing. XD.




i wonder if he knows that we're here rooting for him??

i hope so!

'coz i Like to see his face with a smiLe if he reads aLL of our comments, everything and aLL!
*haha!*

i wish!



yeah!!
maybe he's reading our comments right now! and smiling!!
HI KEITO!
LOL. just in case. YOU NEVER KNOW!!! xD.
anou.. HAJIMEMASHITE KEITO!
im telling you, you never know!! maybe he really IS reading!
haha. me and my imagination.. theres no way.
but we never know!! *for the 3rd time already* XD
Creator
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

shieLdembLem wrote:
stuff



OMG SHIEEEEEEE-CHANNNNNNNNNN!!!
I FOUND KEITO'S FANMAIL ADDRESS!!
here it is:

Keito Okamoto
Johnny's Family Club
Shibuya 1-10-10 Miyamasu Tower B1F
Shibuya ku, 150-8550
Tokyo Japan

NOW LETS GIVE HIM A BOX OF FANMAIL!!
<33 keito!
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

scm911 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:
stuff



OMG SHIEEEEEEE-CHANNNNNNNNNN!!!
I FOUND KEITO'S FANMAIL ADDRESS!!
here it is:

Keito Okamoto
Johnny's Family Club
Shibuya 1-10-10 Miyamasu Tower B1F
Shibuya ku, 150-8550
Tokyo Japan

NOW LETS GIVE HIM A BOX OF FANMAIL!!
<33 keito!



shoot!

how'd you get it?!

*harhar*
wait, how do you send it abroad?? *haha!*
Creator
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


scm911 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:
stuff



OMG SHIEEEEEEE-CHANNNNNNNNNN!!!
I FOUND KEITO'S FANMAIL ADDRESS!!
here it is:

Keito Okamoto
Johnny's Family Club
Shibuya 1-10-10 Miyamasu Tower B1F
Shibuya ku, 150-8550
Tokyo Japan

NOW LETS GIVE HIM A BOX OF FANMAIL!!
<33 keito!



shoot!

how'd you get it?!

*harhar*
wait, how do you send it abroad?? *haha!*


i found it on littlix!!! <3333333
you have to bring it to a post office~~
LETS SENDDDDDD!
im looking for stationary now :P
Posted 6/16/08
Awww! Keito is so cute~!
I have to send him a letter!
for his cuteness XD <3
Member
272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / a place where lov...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
kyaah~~~~ they're like a couple!!!! ahahahaha..... kyahh~~~ so cute!!!! i also want to send them letters but i dont know how to send letters abroad!!!!! can someone help me!!!
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Do you REALLY wan...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
LOL i sent one !
i hope he gets it ...
hehehe, i wrote in english due to my lack of japanese words,
but obviously hell be able to read it ne ?
haha, anywho, are they allowed to reply back ? i heard somewhere that they cant ... ):
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
~ne...

how do you send a Letter aLL the way to Japan??

I'm bad at those kinds of things...
Member
22799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At HEY SAY JUMP a...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... soo cute.... hahahha.. especially when they said taht they're like a couple.. how kawaii....

and chiichan is soo funny and cute when he said taht if the sender is ohno-kun.. then chiichan is gonna text with him for hours... >.<
Member
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My new account :3
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Buahaha, they ARE allowed to reply, and if you write to Keito in English, he'll have no excuse not to reply ! Lol <3 Mew mew I wanna hurry up with mine... it's taking sooooo long !!!!!!!! T^T
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.