First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Will there be Claymore Season 2?
Posted 6/5/08
Well will there be????
Posted 6/5/08
I doubt it will the manga was dropped so..there is no base for it and with Claymore season one being a compressed version of the manga over the last 4 years I can't see us getting it anytime soon try looking out around 2010 sept anime releases
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

xce91 wrote:

I doubt it will the manga was dropped so..there is no base for it and with Claymore season one being a compressed version of the manga over the last 4 years I can't see us getting it anytime soon try looking out around 2010 sept anime releases :D


I don't quite understand, are you saying that the manga was dropped?? if so where's the source of that news?

on-topic, I doubt there's going to be 2nd season to this series, since the last few episodes of season 1 was far from the manga..and if by any chance they made a second season, they have to start from scratch and make a whole new story to it
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i want to see the season 2 of claymore, how many years should we wait to see it? i can't wait..............
Posted 6/5/08

kenwil wrote:


xce91 wrote:

I doubt it will the manga was dropped so..there is no base for it and with Claymore season one being a compressed version of the manga over the last 4 years I can't see us getting it anytime soon try looking out around 2010 sept anime releases :D


I don't quite understand, are you saying that the manga was dropped?? if so where's the source of that news?

on-topic, I doubt there's going to be 2nd season to this series, since the last few episodes of season 1 was far from the manga..and if by any chance they made a second season, they have to start from scratch and make a whole new story to it


Meh can't remba i just know Jump dropped it in 2007
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hmmm....if they make a new story then the story on season 1 will be worthless, the season 2 must be the continuation of season 1 since there are more characters that are not shown in season 1..........
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

xce91 wrote:


kenwil wrote:


xce91 wrote:

I doubt it will the manga was dropped so..there is no base for it and with Claymore season one being a compressed version of the manga over the last 4 years I can't see us getting it anytime soon try looking out around 2010 sept anime releases :D


I don't quite understand, are you saying that the manga was dropped?? if so where's the source of that news?

on-topic, I doubt there's going to be 2nd season to this series, since the last few episodes of season 1 was far from the manga..and if by any chance they made a second season, they have to start from scratch and make a whole new story to it


Meh can't remba i just know Jump dropped it in 2007 :P


I see..nvm I just looked it up and Weekly Shonen Jump and Monthly Shonen Jump did drop the series, but Jump Square picked it up and is still serializing it.
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
no as simple as that
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
claymore would NOT be airing a season2.

the manga is still going on tho~
MIRIA FTW! XD

[editted. err, made a typo. >< sorry!]
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hope so....
7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / private
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
yes,
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
2010??...i would be in college by then..XD
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
mew mew mew mew

Just be patient, but the first season was just to show off the manga....
Posted 6/5/08
They haven't figure out the secret beyond the organization and the vast mischievous world outside their continent. Also, Raki has been a useless and nuisance little brat in the first season and I would like the creator to make him strong in the second season. I think there will be a second season because of the manga especially the chapter 79 (it triggers so many plot twist).
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hope to god no! claymore FAILED with a PASSION
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.