First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
who is the most cutest girl in gakuen alice?and why
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/15/09
who is the cutest girl in gakuen alice?

mikan sakura



The cute and (overly) energetic Mikan lives only with her grandfather and attends a run-down elementary school. Upon hearing that her best friend, Hotaru Imai, is off to another school, it didn't take long for Mikan to decide that she will literally follow Hotaru everywhere she goes. Mikan discovers that the new school, Gakuen Alice, is rather a special one. As it was tried and tested, Mikan can actually nullify any kind of Alice force thrown at her. As a result, Mikan is like a walking barrier that no one can affect. It is for this reason that she is being closely watched by the school. Naturally, Mikan had a hard time adapting to her new school life but her outgoing and sincere personality eventually wins them over. She manages to turn everyone into friends and even admirers. The only person she can't seem to understand her feelings very well towards is Natsume.


hotaru ima


Hotaru Imai is Mikan's best friend. She is extremely intelligent and rational. During the story, though she may appear to be rather cold and indifferent on the surface, it is apparent that she genuinely cares for Mikan. She has the Alice of Invention, and during her time at the country with Mikan and her grandfather, she created many strange but useful inventions, often made to look like animals. Hotaru breaks the fourth wall by teaching the audience about her inventions. The other characters see her explaining her inventions to apparently no one.



nobara


nobara is working for persona, nobara is know as the "Ice Princess"




thank you.♥
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
MIKAN !!!

^__^
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Iceland/Norway/Si...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Mikan............
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

-MiSa- wrote:

MIKAN !!!

^__^


ooh..you like mikan?ohh...wah!!~!!
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

eanne_au wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

MIKAN !!!

^__^


ooh..you like mikan?ohh...wah!!~!!



yeees !!!


^__^ ^__^

she is cuute !!

and i love gakuen alice of course !!!
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

-MiSa- wrote:


eanne_au wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

MIKAN !!!

^__^


ooh..you like mikan?ohh...wah!!~!!



yeees !!!


^__^ ^__^

she is cuute !!

and i love gakuen alice of course !!!


wah~!!thanks...some people says that this is a vs thread ..wah~!!...is it?
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

eanne_au wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


eanne_au wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

MIKAN !!!

^__^


ooh..you like mikan?ohh...wah!!~!!



yeees !!!


^__^ ^__^

she is cuute !!

and i love gakuen alice of course !!!


wah~!!thanks...some people says that this is a vs thread ..wah~!!...is it?



hhmmm ..

yeah ....

and thats why i dont post any topics here ...

afraid that people will get mad or something ...

^__^ ^__^

but dont worry !!
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere;everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
mikan!!!!
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

-MiSa- wrote:


eanne_au wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


eanne_au wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

MIKAN !!!

^__^


ooh..you like mikan?ohh...wah!!~!!



yeees !!!


^__^ ^__^

she is cuute !!

and i love gakuen alice of course !!!


wah~!!thanks...some people says that this is a vs thread ..wah~!!...is it?



hhmmm ..

yeah ....

and thats why i dont post any topics here ...

afraid that people will get mad or something ...

^__^ ^__^

but dont worry !!


ooh...thanks for the advice...arigato!^^..
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

djsummerz wrote:

mikan!!!!


wow..!everyones voting for mikan-chan..o.0.
awesome..thanks for posting!!^^
1388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i like hotaru...
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

kika_isa wrote:

i like hotaru...


wah!!,,you like hotaru?!
yokata...same here..i like hotaru too..
btw, thanks for posting..
42218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / online or offline...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
????
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
I choose Mikan but I also like Hotaru.
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere;everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

eanne_au wrote:


djsummerz wrote:

mikan!!!!


wow..!everyones voting for mikan-chan..o.0.
awesome..thanks for posting!!^^


ofcourse!! mikan is sooo cute!! i like her personality... xur thing....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.