Remove this ad
First  Prev  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  Next  Last
Sex Scenes in Anime? Agree or Not?
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
i think its fine*shrugs* doesnt bother me
29856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Honolulu, Hi
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
There are some anime that are ecchi and have nothing to do with the story line, which is only meant to peak sex interest. I don't really care for those. I prefer anime where there is a romance, or at least some sort of chemistry, and if anything there's only kissing/touching but no real intercourse of any type. I'm happy with watching those. Sometimes anime goes overboard where it's borderline ecchi/hentai...those usually have a bad story...so it's not even fun watching.
72791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
Oh yes
67896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
I haven't seen any animes that contains such content.
Posted 10/23/11
I agree, unless its rlly hardcore and youve got rents in the other room it usually pulls in the watchers attention more. if its fancied by them ofcourse.
Posted 10/23/11

AmbientNuisance wrote:

There are some anime that are ecchi and have nothing to do with the story line, which is only meant to peak sex interest. I don't really care for those. I prefer anime where there is a romance, or at least some sort of chemistry, and if anything there's only kissing/touching but no real intercourse of any type. I'm happy with watching those. Sometimes anime goes overboard where it's borderline ecchi/hentai...those usually have a bad story...so it's not even fun watching.


'Yosuga no sora' prooves otherwise.
3988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Location not avai...
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
In HENTAI anime, sure... if you wanna include yaoi and yuri as well then... alright (I don't mind yaoi and yuri actually. =P). I guess it depends on what anime you're watching? O3O;;;
20533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
...Honestly, any sort of kissing or sex-related scenes in anime usually just make me laugh because the voice actors tend to make the WEIRDEST noises. If a guy I ever made out with made those noises, I would laugh at him too. So I guess I'd prefer that anime steer clear of sex scenes because they just can't do them realistically and I can't take it seriously.
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
I really won't care. o-o
If they are having sex, they are having sex. xD
As long as it isn't like 5min sex scene.
I would skip that. But I think for romance, it adds more emotions I guess? O.o
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

chelime wrote:

...Honestly, any sort of kissing or sex-related scenes in anime usually just make me laugh because the voice actors tend to make the WEIRDEST noises. If a guy I ever made out with made those noises, I would laugh at him too. So I guess I'd prefer that anime steer clear of sex scenes because they just can't do them realistically and I can't take it seriously.


^^^^ LOL THIS.

I'm sorry, I just had to quote you, because I agree. xD
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/23/11
There's a full-blown out hentai seen in Gantz!...I think it was episode 12 or 13 or something.

I don't really care if it melds properly with the anime, but if it's out of place...No thanks.
20533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/24/11

Hellur wrote:


chelime wrote:

...Honestly, any sort of kissing or sex-related scenes in anime usually just make me laugh because the voice actors tend to make the WEIRDEST noises. If a guy I ever made out with made those noises, I would laugh at him too. So I guess I'd prefer that anime steer clear of sex scenes because they just can't do them realistically and I can't take it seriously.


^^^^ LOL THIS.

I'm sorry, I just had to quote you, because I agree. xD


Haha, don't be sorry! I'm just amused that someone agrees with me - I don't think I saw anyone else mention it, so I guess I assumed everyone else didn't care about the sounds. But as much as I love, say, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and internally squeal when the characters kiss, a big part of me still just wants to laugh and be like, "Dear voice actors: PEOPLE DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT WHEN THEY'RE KISSING. STOP IT."
14721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Greed Island
Offline
Posted 10/24/11
there are sex scenes in anime its called hentai
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/11

chelime wrote:


Hellur wrote:


chelime wrote:

...Honestly, any sort of kissing or sex-related scenes in anime usually just make me laugh because the voice actors tend to make the WEIRDEST noises. If a guy I ever made out with made those noises, I would laugh at him too. So I guess I'd prefer that anime steer clear of sex scenes because they just can't do them realistically and I can't take it seriously.


^^^^ LOL THIS.

I'm sorry, I just had to quote you, because I agree. xD


Haha, don't be sorry! I'm just amused that someone agrees with me - I don't think I saw anyone else mention it, so I guess I assumed everyone else didn't care about the sounds. But as much as I love, say, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and internally squeal when the characters kiss, a big part of me still just wants to laugh and be like, "Dear voice actors: PEOPLE DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT WHEN THEY'RE KISSING. STOP IT."


LOL. I know what you mean.
Posted 10/25/11
lol i hate whn they make noises
First  Prev  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.