First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Sex Scenes in Anime? Agree or Not?
Posted 6/5/08

WinryRockbellLover wrote:


reginatigs wrote:


WinryRockbellLover wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

This thread will absolutely be a fapping thread.

No. Sex scenes are for hentai genre.


There's a sex scene in Gundam SEED



really???!! im speechles...hehehe
i think it's ok as long as it's not that vulgar...


Yeah in episode 16(I think) between


no it was in the gundam seed DvD movie the empty battlefield
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

FadingWhisper wrote:


dezgra wrote:


hentai corrupts your mind but homosexuality does not?


If your talking to me then quote my post.

Your taking what i said seriously. I only meant that hentai makes me uncomfortable because its graphic and reminds me of pop up ads that show porn.




my bad.

in any case, yaoi and yuri might not be at the same level as porn but they are all frowned upon by the morality police.

1665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / California
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
It's fine, if someone doesn't like it, they shouldn't watch the anime.
Posted 6/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:

This thread will absolutely be a fapping thread.

No. Sex scenes are for hentai genre.


ive seen an anime called Discipline.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Age does not matter in understanding.


Yes it does. You haven't reached a sexually mature age yet. You still seem to have the juvenile impression that sex is icky. When you're older maybe you'll understand that sex is just another part of life, and there is no reason not to include it in an anime.
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The bar
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Sex scenes are always a nice bonus.
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Portugal
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
If it suits the story and the target audience, why not
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:

I'm fine as long as it's a male and female scene. ;]



that's true.. I agree with that..
but too much of it might ruin the anime.. yes?
Posted 6/5/08
It's okay but I think it could be quite disturbing at times too.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Sylverine wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:

I'm fine as long as it's a male and female scene. ;]



that's true.. I agree with that..
but too much of it might ruin the anime.. yes?


Not really. I mean, what if the couple having sex too many times is part of the plot?
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
sex scenes are okay as long as the are not too explicit, there should be a boundary between the anime sex and those from hentai, cuz they are too intense in the hentai. Of course they should be boy and girl. Straight!
7623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i guess, it doesnt really matter to me..as long as it follows the plot
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

GoddessAlyssa wrote:

sex scenes are okay as long as the are not too explicit, there should be a boundary between the anime sex and those from hentai, cuz they are too intense in the hentai. Of course they should be boy and girl. Straight!


That's homophobic. If they can have a boy and a girl, they should be able to have gay characters. And being explicit doesn't matter, as long as it's not ridiculous. I'm using Hollywood movies as a model here, and trying to eschew the typically American notion that animation is necessarily always for children.
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The bar
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:


hyenas wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Age does not matter in understanding.


Yes it does. You haven't reached a sexually mature age yet. You still seem to have the juvenile impression that sex is icky. When you're older maybe you'll understand that sex is just another part of life, and there is no reason not to include it in an anime.



Yes it does.


No, it does not.


You haven't reached a sexually mature age yet. You still seem to have the juvenile impression that sex is icky.


I believe I am mature.


When you're older maybe you'll understand that sex is just another part of life, and there is no reason not to include it in an anime.


I understand that. Hentai is an anime as well.

You do not seem to understand why I said it is disgusting. It is disgusting because Gundam Seed is not limited to adults yet they've shown soft porn of the show. If a show with young audiences shows sexual parts, you know what might happen.


Where in Gundam Seed was there softcore porn?!
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.