First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply where can u buy anime and manga in kuwait
Moderator
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kuwait ** Q8
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hi everyone .... how r u ??

as the topic says ... i like to share with a pleases in kuwait where u can but anime !!

everyone here in kuwait know ( elrhab ) >> al re7ab ... ok , there is a store named naruto and happy japan they sale's anime DVD

about the manga u can go to (elmothana) ther is a library called ( fahad bo saleh) > fahad bo 9ale7 .. they sale's manga and even for the people how want to draw manga they will find all mangas tools...

and that's it

i will tell u soon as i find a new places OK... and u 2 can share ur places with us too ... please ^_^

MATTA ASHTA NEE !!
Creator
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Thanx .... Hun 4 the Information
Moderator
12253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ๑ Kuwait ๑
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Thank you Bofa!!!!
Posted 6/8/08
You guys can find some manga books in Virgen(Marina mall)
And there's an anime shop next to Naruto called DragonBall.
And there's a mysterios shop called Silver Video(3indah ashya2 3ajeeba!!!! bs mokana ma5shosh ib dwa3ees)
Hatha ra8mah 5712030

ChiiCiao Ne!!!
Moderator
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kuwait ** Q8
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
thanx red moon girl 3la el information i will try this shop .. but el anime elly feeh DUB arabic or japanese !!
Moderator
12253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ๑ Kuwait ๑
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I have a question about anime DVD's .... Are they suubed or dubbed? and to which language?
Member
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
hey thanks 3ala el info 3an wain we can buy manga books and animes^^
Moderator
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kuwait ** Q8
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

alias7 wrote:

I have a question about anime DVD's .... Are they suubed or dubbed? and to which language?


it's sub and dub in japanese and english so don't worry !!!
Moderator
12253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ๑ Kuwait ๑
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

bofa wrote:


alias7 wrote:

I have a question about anime DVD's .... Are they suubed or dubbed? and to which language?


it's sub and dub in japanese and english so don't worry !!!


Oh great then! ^_^
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
^^
hobby japan



...
i was buyying manga from there in 6 or 7 K.D. for the one book i spent almost 200 KD this year =_=
,,,
then i found another OTAKU store in alr7ab >>> dont know the name XD
its the same flour of hoppy japan but in the other side of the mall they have cosplay tools .. lots of manga in 4 or 5 KD also they
have the latest anime DVD's and they have other cool stuff >>> last week i'v been there
i think thay open at 6 pm and close at 9pm...

hoppy japan is good but the prices [email protected][email protected]
..
i'll chek the one in elmothanna
THX for the Info
Moderator
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kuwait ** Q8
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

sayber wrote:

^^
hobby japan



...
i was buyying manga from there in 6 or 7 K.D. for the one book i spent almost 200 KD this year =_=
,,,
then i found another OTAKU store in alr7ab >>> dont know the name XD
its the same flour of hoppy japan but in the other side of the mall they have cosplay tools .. lots of manga in 4 or 5 KD also they
have the latest anime DVD's and they have other cool stuff >>> last week i'v been there
i think thay open at 6 pm and close at 9pm...

hoppy japan is good but the prices [email protected][email protected]
..
i'll chek the one in elmothanna
THX for the Info


wow !! is that store in elr7ab coz i heard a lot about it but can't find it .. and thaaanx 4 the info ^______^
Posted 9/22/08
Member
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kuwait :)
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

bofa wrote:

hi everyone .... how r u ??

as the topic says ... i like to share with a pleases in kuwait where u can but anime !!

everyone here in kuwait know ( elrhab ) >> al re7ab ... ok , there is a store named naruto and happy japan they sale's anime DVD

about the manga u can go to (elmothana) ther is a library called ( fahad bo saleh) > fahad bo 9ale7 .. they sale's manga and even for the people how want to draw manga they will find all mangas tools...

and that's it

i will tell u soon as i find a new places OK... and u 2 can share ur places with us too ... please ^_^

MATTA ASHTA NEE !!


in (elmothana)..they have one book shop..it's the one in the first floor..it sells magazines and books..do you mean that one?
Moderator
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kuwait ** Q8
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

tutti13 wrote:


bofa wrote:

hi everyone .... how r u ??

as the topic says ... i like to share with a pleases in kuwait where u can but anime !!

everyone here in kuwait know ( elrhab ) >> al re7ab ... ok , there is a store named naruto and happy japan they sale's anime DVD

about the manga u can go to (elmothana) ther is a library called ( fahad bo saleh) > fahad bo 9ale7 .. they sale's manga and even for the people how want to draw manga they will find all mangas tools...

and that's it

i will tell u soon as i find a new places OK... and u 2 can share ur places with us too ... please ^_^

MATTA ASHTA NEE !!


in (elmothana)..they have one book shop..it's the one in the first floor..it sells magazines and books..do you mean that one?


yeh thaanx very much
Posted 10/1/08

bofa wrote:


tutti13 wrote:


bofa wrote:

hi everyone .... how r u ??

as the topic says ... i like to share with a pleases in kuwait where u can but anime !!

everyone here in kuwait know ( elrhab ) >> al re7ab ... ok , there is a store named naruto and happy japan they sale's anime DVD

about the manga u can go to (elmothana) ther is a library called ( fahad bo saleh) > fahad bo 9ale7 .. they sale's manga and even for the people how want to draw manga they will find all mangas tools...

and that's it

i will tell u soon as i find a new places OK... and u 2 can share ur places with us too ... please ^_^

MATTA ASHTA NEE !!


in (elmothana)..they have one book shop..it's the one in the first floor..it sells magazines and books..do you mean that one?


yeh thaanx very much


so how much is one manga book in there ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.