First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Puzzle (2008)
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/9/08

purpleangel21 wrote:




Details

* Title: パズル
* Title (English): Puzzle
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Mystery, comedy
* Broadcast network: TV Asahi
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-18 to 2008-June
* Air time: Friday 21:00
* Theme song: Moon Crying by Koda Kumi

Synopsis

Misako Ayukawa, a woman in her 30s, is an English teacher with ironically poor English skills. She values herself over her students, and money over love. She displays arrogance in front of her students, but acts pleasantly around her peers and family. However, Ayukawa possesses a brilliant mind for solving puzzles. She ends up tackling various cases around the school along with 3 of her top students. -- Tokyograph.

Cast

* Ishihara Satomi as Ayukawa Misako
* Yamamoto Yusuke as Imamura Shinichi
* Kimura Ryo as Kanzaki Akira
* Nagayama Kento as Tsukamoto Yoshio
* Iwata Sayuri as Matsuo Yuko
* Sato Chiaki as Takamura Michiru
* Asakura Aki (朝倉あき) as Wada Hitomi
* Tsujimoto Hiromasa (辻本嘉真) as Nagatsuka Kenichi
* Kaneko Norihito as Daido Gorou
* Shiomi Sansei as Kamata Torahiko


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Puzzle_(2008)


OOOOOOO..ii wanna watch ii heard this was really good..
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

CryAngel wrote:

err... sounds kinda boring..


try watching it
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i love it. funny with great actors..^_^
now i just have to wait for subs...T.T
50130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
the short info about the drama was not that convincing for me to watch as well... but since... i love kimura ryo and i like aura guy... heheh... i gave it a try... and, i liked the first episode... hehe, i find the clues mind boggling (or maybe i'm that stupid and slow... hehehe) ...
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
she looks like the woman who played in hanayome to papa. but in this drama her personality is the complete opposite
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 6/6/08



Oh my, the uniforms they're wearing look exactly like the one in the TWdrama KO ONE. In one glance i thought its really them, as there are three of them, lol.
Posted 6/6/08

purpleangel21 wrote:




Details

* Title: パズル
* Title (English): Puzzle
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Mystery, comedy
* Broadcast network: TV Asahi
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-18 to 2008-June
* Air time: Friday 21:00
* Theme song: Moon Crying by Koda Kumi

Synopsis

Misako Ayukawa, a woman in her 30s, is an English teacher with ironically poor English skills. She values herself over her students, and money over love. She displays arrogance in front of her students, but acts pleasantly around her peers and family. However, Ayukawa possesses a brilliant mind for solving puzzles. She ends up tackling various cases around the school along with 3 of her top students. -- Tokyograph.

Cast

* Ishihara Satomi as Ayukawa Misako
* Yamamoto Yusuke as Imamura Shinichi
* Kimura Ryo as Kanzaki Akira
* Nagayama Kento as Tsukamoto Yoshio
* Iwata Sayuri as Matsuo Yuko
* Sato Chiaki as Takamura Michiru
* Asakura Aki (朝倉あき) as Wada Hitomi
* Tsujimoto Hiromasa (辻本嘉真) as Nagatsuka Kenichi
* Kaneko Norihito as Daido Gorou
* Shiomi Sansei as Kamata Torahiko


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Puzzle_(2008)



sounds interesting!! hehe. she looks young for being a teacher and 30's age!!

6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Haha, I like this story ( first one I promote into my profile )

Let's see. It's very funny and mysterious.
For users who used to watch TRICK ( stars : Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie ) then, it's quite the same.
The tricks used are pretty similar and the settings .

I recommend this very much.
It's not boring at all.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

kaitoluchia1 wrote:

she looks like the woman who played in hanayome to papa. but in this drama her personality is the complete opposite


yes, she's uzaki.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

neuroneuster wrote:


kaitoluchia1 wrote:

she looks like the woman who played in hanayome to papa. but in this drama her personality is the complete opposite


yes, she's uzaki.


oh i see thx
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / between here and...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
a MYSTERY?

Sounds interesting...yeah I agree with those who think that she doesn't look like that she's in her 30's, she look so young, more like a student rather than a teacher!
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in ur heart
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
im gonna try it
i like yamamoto yusuke
2314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


purpleangel21 wrote:




Details

* Title: パズル
* Title (English): Puzzle
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Mystery, comedy
* Broadcast network: TV Asahi
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-18 to 2008-June
* Air time: Friday 21:00
* Theme song: Moon Crying by Koda Kumi

Synopsis

Misako Ayukawa, a woman in her 30s, is an English teacher with ironically poor English skills. She values herself over her students, and money over love. She displays arrogance in front of her students, but acts pleasantly around her peers and family. However, Ayukawa possesses a brilliant mind for solving puzzles. She ends up tackling various cases around the school along with 3 of her top students. -- Tokyograph.

Cast

* Ishihara Satomi as Ayukawa Misako
* Yamamoto Yusuke as Imamura Shinichi
* Kimura Ryo as Kanzaki Akira
* Nagayama Kento as Tsukamoto Yoshio
* Iwata Sayuri as Matsuo Yuko
* Sato Chiaki as Takamura Michiru
* Asakura Aki (朝倉あき) as Wada Hitomi
* Tsujimoto Hiromasa (辻本嘉真) as Nagatsuka Kenichi
* Kaneko Norihito as Daido Gorou
* Shiomi Sansei as Kamata Torahiko


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Puzzle_(2008)


OOOOOOO..ii wanna watch ii heard this was funny & a mystery


sure it is!!! you will enjoy it...
2314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

mylove143 wrote:


purpleangel21 wrote:




Details

* Title: パズル
* Title (English): Puzzle
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Mystery, comedy
* Broadcast network: TV Asahi
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-18 to 2008-June
* Air time: Friday 21:00
* Theme song: Moon Crying by Koda Kumi

Synopsis

Misako Ayukawa, a woman in her 30s, is an English teacher with ironically poor English skills. She values herself over her students, and money over love. She displays arrogance in front of her students, but acts pleasantly around her peers and family. However, Ayukawa possesses a brilliant mind for solving puzzles. She ends up tackling various cases around the school along with 3 of her top students. -- Tokyograph.

Cast

* Ishihara Satomi as Ayukawa Misako
* Yamamoto Yusuke as Imamura Shinichi
* Kimura Ryo as Kanzaki Akira
* Nagayama Kento as Tsukamoto Yoshio
* Iwata Sayuri as Matsuo Yuko
* Sato Chiaki as Takamura Michiru
* Asakura Aki (朝倉あき) as Wada Hitomi
* Tsujimoto Hiromasa (辻本嘉真) as Nagatsuka Kenichi
* Kaneko Norihito as Daido Gorou
* Shiomi Sansei as Kamata Torahiko


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Puzzle_(2008)



sounds interesting!! hehe. she looks young for being a teacher and 30's age!!



i agree! :lol:
you will like her in this series...
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
is the guy on the center is also the guy in hana kimi japan??? the one who tslks to spirits???!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.