Post Reply BIG SPOILER OMFG
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
Nunnally knew all along who killed their mother.

C.C will die but will be resurrected by Marien (dear okaa-san, for the woman so many lives are lost). That means Marien isnt dead.

u guys remember how at the last scene of season 1 C.C is crying and drowning yeah thats probably how she died and were probably goina find out how she escaped. just a theory.

Marien is one of the most powerful of her kind, C.C and V.V and the others in a different world then ours (remember flashbacks).

Mr. Brittania (meaning mr. otoo-sama of lulu is after ultimate geass to control the whole world, he wants submission from European union, the Chinese federation and Indian army) [What a selfish ass ><].

Nina will be behind the loss of many lives in Ashford academy, possible victim might be either Cecile or Milley.

well it is already said that not many but "some" of the main characters in season 2 will be killed off sooo.....


Shirley will recover from her forgetting, at least she will understand that something went horrible between her and Lelouch.

Suzaku might get a geass from V.V.


Producer Kawaguchi made an assurance in Animage March that mysteries from the first series like the details of Lelouch and C.C.’s contract, Marianne’s death, etc will be revealed in R2.

sources:

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008/03/10/code-geass-an-r2-primer/
bakaaaa.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/code-geass-r2-spoilers-and-lost-colors/

there are alot more spoilers there that i haven't included in my post such as the Chinese Federations intentions in allying with zero etc
Member
14887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dri Thru
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
huh were did you find at?
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

bleedingportrit wrote:

Nunnally knew all along who killed their mother.

C.C will die but will be resurrected by Marien (dear okaa-san, for the woman so many lives are lost). That means Marien isnt dead.

u guys remember how at the last scene of season 1 C.C is crying and drowning yeah thats probably how she died and were probably goina find out how she escaped. just a theory.

Marien is one of the most powerful of her kind, C.C and V.V and the others in a different world then ours (remember flashbacks).

Mr. Brittania (meaning mr. otoo-sama of lulu is after ultimate geass to control the whole world, he wants submission from European union, the Chinese federation and Indian army) [What a selfish ass ><].

Nina will be behind the loss of many lives in Ashford academy, possible victim might be either Cecile or Milley.

well it is already said that not many but "some" of the main characters in season 2 will be killed off sooo.....


Shirley will recover from her forgetting, at least she will understand that something went horrible between her and Lelouch.

Suzaku might get a geass from V.V.


Who the hell is Marien and Milley for god sake? You sure got lots of name error lol
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

azera wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:

Nunnally knew all along who killed their mother.

C.C will die but will be resurrected by Marien (dear okaa-san, for the woman so many lives are lost). That means Marien isnt dead.

u guys remember how at the last scene of season 1 C.C is crying and drowning yeah thats probably how she died and were probably goina find out how she escaped. just a theory.

Marien is one of the most powerful of her kind, C.C and V.V and the others in a different world then ours (remember flashbacks).

Mr. Brittania (meaning mr. otoo-sama of lulu is after ultimate geass to control the whole world, he wants submission from European union, the Chinese federation and Indian army) [What a selfish ass ><].

Nina will be behind the loss of many lives in Ashford academy, possible victim might be either Cecile or Milley.

well it is already said that not many but "some" of the main characters in season 2 will be killed off sooo.....


Shirley will recover from her forgetting, at least she will understand that something went horrible between her and Lelouch.

Suzaku might get a geass from V.V.


Who the hell is Marien and Milley for god sake? You sure got lots of name error lol


i copied this from another site, marian is leloch suposedly dead mother and milley ashford the blonde chick thats the president of the student council lol sry about bout that



Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

kagome-san wrote:

huh were did you find at?


i just searched code geass spoilers in google
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

bleedingportrit wrote:


kagome-san wrote:

huh were did you find at?


i just searched code geass spoilers in google


wat website u found that spoiler? animesuki?
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

azera wrote:


bleedingportrit wrote:


kagome-san wrote:

huh were did you find at?


i just searched code geass spoilers in google


wat website u found that spoiler? animesuki?


http://bakaaaa.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/code-geass-r2-spoilers-and-lost-colors/

there are also other spoilers on that site i haven''t posted becuz theyve already happened

and this site has spoiler about most of the main characters and also a bit of information on the knight mares

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008/03/10/code-geass-an-r2-primer/
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
the spoilers consist of the game as well what you gave

some of it can be true some cannot

i know that c.c got killed by the water pressure in the end of first season, but somehow revived herself probably regenerated since she floated to the surface. They didn't show this since it was too bloody and gory.
Got this info from wiki
You must be logged in to post.