First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Crunchyroll, My anti-drug.
Posted 2/12/07 , edited 2/15/07

Anyways, just showing some love to crunchyroll.....

13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
^cute; I wonder why Belldandy's there?

~don't worry, MODs will move this to its appropriate category if in case you chose the wrong one.
Posted 2/12/07

simpleyesa wrote:

^cute; I wonder why Belldandy's there?

~don't worry, MODs will move this to its appropriate category if in case you chose the wrong one.


I have no clue :unsure:....I tried to fit another picture from Eva but it didn't Fit "in".

Administrator
shinji 
190106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
because <3 belldandy! =D

love the eva chars more though thanks unmatched for showing your love! =)
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
^ Oh well, as long as it suits Shinji's taste - there will be no problem.
Posted 2/12/07
Ty,

It would have looked smoother if I had photoshop and have used a feathered brush. But I'm broke.
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
unmatched you can get a free trial of photoshop :O if you want i can get you the link :O
Posted 2/12/07

xxannaxx wrote:

unmatched you can get a free trial of photoshop :O if you want i can get you the link :O


I know....used it. Still saving up pennies and dimes to buy it.
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
Then why can't couldn't you do the other stuff, I didn't think you had to buy it to use it=\
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
very nice unmatched, i especially like the little CR dude in there

btw, does he have a name or anything? i suppose he's the mascot...
Posted 2/12/07

xxannaxx wrote:

Then why can't couldn't you do the other stuff, I didn't think you had to buy it to use it=\


Because the trial ran out. To continue using it you need to buy it and insert the code. You can use keygens but I don't trust those things.
Posted 2/12/07

azrael910 wrote:

very nice unmatched, i especially like the little CR dude in there

btw, does he have a name or anything? i suppose he's the mascot...


I-dunno...Ask shinji.
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
You can change ip's =\ and download it.
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 2/12/07
So cuteeee!!!
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/07

azrael910 wrote:

very nice unmatched, i especially like the little CR dude in there

btw, does he have a name or anything? i suppose he's the mascot...


yeah shinji what's the name of that thing. Is it King Roll?
Good job unmatched
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.