First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Teen boys kill cat by cooking it in the microwave
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
awhh, thats horrible ]:
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Animal Rights.
LOL!
Posted 6/5/08
I `M GONNA FUCKING PUT THOSE BOYS AND** THEIR PARENTS IN A MICROWAVE ! Cook 'em all and hear their cries of pain and agony . Muahahhaha !
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
what they did was sick!!! i would like to see their faces if they were the one put in the microwave to be cook to death
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
HELL YEEAHHH MICROWAVED CAAAAAT
yum.
also, the thought of microwaving a cat, i find to be very arousing.
mmmm yeah.
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


If you kicked an animal , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
If you kicked a human being , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
Animals don 't have different thoughts and emotions as humans do . They love , they care , they feel pain , etc. HUMANS are a kind of animal species , so don `t say that we `re more important than any other species out there . I `ll tell you what IS important ; LIFE . Anything living and breathing is IMPORTANT b `cos we all need it and in its own little way , it `s important .
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


numerous studies and investigations have found that those who start out by abusing animals are way more likely to take up abuse on fellow humans later on. Also for the thoughts and emotions, what about people with serious mental impairments. They have different thoughts and emotions than regular people. Does that make it right to treat them like shit?
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
Truthfully, I am all for animal rights but when it comes to a human life and a animal life, I would rather save a human life. Though, this article has nothing to do with human lifes. I find this article very depressing because there are other forms of entertainment that won't lead you to 5 years in jail.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


If you kicked an animal , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
If you kicked a human being , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
Animals don 't have different thoughts and emotions as humans do . They love , they care , they feel pain , etc. HUMANS are a kind of animal species , so don `t say that we `re more important than any other species out there . I `ll tell you what IS important ; LIFE . Anything living and breathing is IMPORTANT b `cos we all need it and in its own little way , it `s important .


such compassionate words....for a hippie

humans are rational and capable for free will
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

artgeek707 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


numerous studies and investigations have found that those who start out by abusing animals are way more likely to take up abuse on fellow humans later on. Also for the thoughts and emotions, what about people with serious mental impairments. They have different thoughts and emotions than regular people. Does that make it right to treat them like shit?


doesn't mean that ALL of em do, I see kids burning ants all the time and they turned out just fine
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


numerous studies and investigations have found that those who start out by abusing animals are way more likely to take up abuse on fellow humans later on. Also for the thoughts and emotions, what about people with serious mental impairments. They have different thoughts and emotions than regular people. Does that make it right to treat them like shit?


doesn't mean that ALL of em do, I see kids burning ants all the time and they turned out just fine


Microwaving a cat is way different then burning ants. While humans are more intelligent, cats dogs and other animals show signs of emotion; happiness, pain, and fear. Ants on the other hand do not. What people do when they abuse animals is they take out their emotions on something they can see suffer. They want to make up for their pain by seeing it placed on something else. Cats and Dogs rely on humans, much like a child or spouse would. It's a small step from hurting and killing a mammal to hurting a child. Also because ants are so different from humans it would be hard for a child to understand that what their are doing is hurting the ant because of the lack of vocal and facial response.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

artgeek707 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


numerous studies and investigations have found that those who start out by abusing animals are way more likely to take up abuse on fellow humans later on. Also for the thoughts and emotions, what about people with serious mental impairments. They have different thoughts and emotions than regular people. Does that make it right to treat them like shit?


doesn't mean that ALL of em do, I see kids burning ants all the time and they turned out just fine


Microwaving a cat is way different then burning ants. While humans are more intelligent, cats dogs and other animals show signs of emotion; happiness, pain, and fear. Ants on the other hand do not. What people do when they abuse animals is they take out their emotions on something they can see suffer. They want to make up for their pain by seeing it placed on something else. Cats and Dogs rely on humans, much like a child or spouse would. It's a small step from hurting and killing a mammal to hurting a child. Also because ants are so different from humans it would be hard for a child to understand that what their are doing is hurting the ant because of the lack of vocal and facial response.



then just like how harming ants are different than harming cats, harming cats are different than harming humans.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


If you kicked an animal , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
If you kicked a human being , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
Animals don 't have different thoughts and emotions as humans do . They love , they care , they feel pain , etc. HUMANS are a kind of animal species , so don `t say that we `re more important than any other species out there . I `ll tell you what IS important ; LIFE . Anything living and breathing is IMPORTANT b `cos we all need it and in its own little way , it `s important .


such compassionate words....for a hippie

humans are rational and capable for free will


Animals are just as important to the planet as humans. Thinking logically definetely does not classify you as a hippie. I am huge on the well being of animals. Animals deserve just as much a right to inhabit and live the way they do as humans. They deserve to be treated just as justly as humans.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.