First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Teen boys kill cat by cooking it in the microwave
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

wolflee wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


wolflee wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


wolflee wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


If you kicked an animal , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
If you kicked a human being , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
Animals don 't have different thoughts and emotions as humans do . They love , they care , they feel pain , etc. HUMANS are a kind of animal species , so don `t say that we `re more important than any other species out there . I `ll tell you what IS important ; LIFE . Anything living and breathing is IMPORTANT b `cos we all need it and in its own little way , it `s important .


such compassionate words....for a hippie

humans are rational and capable for free will


Animals are just as important to the planet as humans. Thinking logically definetely does not classify you as a hippie. I am huge on the well being of animals. Animals deserve just as much a right to inhabit and live the way they do as humans. They deserve to be treated just as justly as humans.



Sure they have a right to live, but they don't deserve to be treated as justly as humans. I mean what would you be more scared of, running a cat over with your car, or running over a small child


Of course members of the same species usually care more for their own kind, but truthfully I would be just as sad if I ran over either one. They do deserve to be treated just as justly as humans. It is wrong to kill any animal from any species.You think it is right to go around killing any animal that we find repulsive, harmful, or useless?



so every time you eat a bigmac, you feel sorry for the cow?


Yes I do, actually. It sickens me. I think that we should find an alternative food source.



ok then who do you feel sorry for more, a black slave during the slave times, or a cow working for a farm
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

Sure they have a right to live, but they don't deserve to be treated as justly as humans. I mean what would you be more scared of, running a cat over with your car, or running over a small child


Why shouldn't animals be treated the same as humans? In the end, humans are animals as well.

I see your point about the cat/child setting, but no one has the right to take the life of another, no matter how miniscule the lifeform is if it can be helped.


because if they were, we would all be canibals


Yes, humans are cannibals. However, the word cannibals has a more specific meaning as: one who eat's their own species. Animals refer to a wide range of organisms. Species are more specific. If one type of ant it's another type of ant, then that could be classified as a cannibalistic ant. A human eating a human, dog eating dog, and so forth are considered cannibalism.

Let me simplify this.
A person dislikes the color blue. However, there are many different types of blue. Sky blue, light blue, teal, turquoise, and etc. That person does not necessarily have to hate all the types of blue in order to hate the color "blue" in general.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

Sure they have a right to live, but they don't deserve to be treated as justly as humans. I mean what would you be more scared of, running a cat over with your car, or running over a small child


Why shouldn't animals be treated the same as humans? In the end, humans are animals as well.

I see your point about the cat/child setting, but no one has the right to take the life of another, no matter how miniscule the lifeform is if it can be helped.


because if they were, we would all be canibals


Yes, humans are cannibals. However, the word cannibals has a more specific meaning as: one who eat's their own species. Animals refer to a wide range of organisms. Species are more specific. If one type of ant it's another type of ant, then that could be classified as a cannibalistic ant. A human eating a human, dog eating dog, and so forth are considered cannibalism.

Let me simplify this.
A person dislikes the color blue. However, there are many different types of blue. Sky blue, light blue, teal, turquoise, and etc. That person does not necessarily have to hate all the types of blue in order to hate the color "blue" in general.



fine then we would all be murderers

34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


wolflee wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


wolflee wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


wolflee wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.


Animal Cruelty -- & Breaking and entering .

You 're only a damn animal , why don 't we put you in a microwave and hear your cries of pain ?


Humans and animals have different thoughts and emotions so it would be entirely different


If you kicked an animal , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
If you kicked a human being , wouldn `t it scream or cry in pain ?
Animals don 't have different thoughts and emotions as humans do . They love , they care , they feel pain , etc. HUMANS are a kind of animal species , so don `t say that we `re more important than any other species out there . I `ll tell you what IS important ; LIFE . Anything living and breathing is IMPORTANT b `cos we all need it and in its own little way , it `s important .


such compassionate words....for a hippie

humans are rational and capable for free will


Animals are just as important to the planet as humans. Thinking logically definetely does not classify you as a hippie. I am huge on the well being of animals. Animals deserve just as much a right to inhabit and live the way they do as humans. They deserve to be treated just as justly as humans.



Sure they have a right to live, but they don't deserve to be treated as justly as humans. I mean what would you be more scared of, running a cat over with your car, or running over a small child


Of course members of the same species usually care more for their own kind, but truthfully I would be just as sad if I ran over either one. They do deserve to be treated just as justly as humans. It is wrong to kill any animal from any species.You think it is right to go around killing any animal that we find repulsive, harmful, or useless?



so every time you eat a bigmac, you feel sorry for the cow?


Yes I do, actually. It sickens me. I think that we should find an alternative food source.



ok then who do you feel sorry for more, a black slave during the slave times, or a cow working for a farm


I did not say we should treat animals better than humans. I feel sorry for both, but in the end cows will most likely be killed, so the cows have it harder. The slaves were sometimes lynched by horrible white people who discriminated against them. But cows are almost sure to be killed.
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:

Yes, humans are cannibals. However, the word cannibals has a more specific meaning as: one who eat's their own species. Animals refer to a wide range of organisms. Species are more specific. If one type of ant it's another type of ant, then that could be classified as a cannibalistic ant. A human eating a human, dog eating dog, and so forth are considered cannibalism.

Let me simplify this.
A person dislikes the color blue. However, there are many different types of blue. Sky blue, light blue, teal, turquoise, and etc. That person does not necessarily have to hate all the types of blue in order to hate the color "blue" in general.



fine then we would all be murderers



Yes we are all murderes actually. Who knows how many countless insects a person kills taking a stroll outside or the number of bacteria that are eaten while we sleep. Due to the fact that the human race has been at the top of the food chain for so long, the term murder has also been stereotyped as just a thing killing a human. However, murder generally is classified as killing, or ending the life of another.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego/San Jose
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
maybe they got the idea from the novel "The Sailor Who Fell From the Grace With the Sea"
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Hmmm....Creepy..
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08

g31025 wrote:

I remember one old lady did that too. But she did that cause she wanted to dry her cat.


that's an urban legend. the old lady sued the manufacturer for not saying in the manual that cats should not be microwave

---

about the topic, the kid must have some issue. If i were there during that time, i definitely rip his eyes off

we can kill animals but do not torture it. and we kill animals for a good reason not just for fun. we kill other humans, we can kill animals too. just don't torture them.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:

Yes, humans are cannibals. However, the word cannibals has a more specific meaning as: one who eat's their own species. Animals refer to a wide range of organisms. Species are more specific. If one type of ant it's another type of ant, then that could be classified as a cannibalistic ant. A human eating a human, dog eating dog, and so forth are considered cannibalism.

Let me simplify this.
A person dislikes the color blue. However, there are many different types of blue. Sky blue, light blue, teal, turquoise, and etc. That person does not necessarily have to hate all the types of blue in order to hate the color "blue" in general.



fine then we would all be murderers



Yes we are all murderes actually. Who knows how many countless insects a person kills taking a stroll outside or the number of bacteria that are eaten while we sleep. Due to the fact that the human race has been at the top of the food chain for so long, the term murder has also been stereotyped as just a thing killing a human. However, murder generally is classified as killing, or ending the life of another.


ok then mr. policeman then put us in jail and arrest yourself too while your at it
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

fine then we would all be murderers



Yes we are all murderes actually. Who knows how many countless insects a person kills taking a stroll outside or the number of bacteria that are eaten while we sleep. Due to the fact that the human race has been at the top of the food chain for so long, the term murder has also been stereotyped as just a thing killing a human. However, murder generally is classified as killing, or ending the life of another.


ok then mr. policeman then put us in jail and arrest yourself too while your at it


Why would I do that? There is a law about killing humans, but there is no written law stating that one can't kill an insect or bacteria. This does not mean that you should kill every insect because you can, it just means that humans don't value the lives of beings greatly unless it is a human being as well.

Besides, life itself can be considered a jail. Only escape is death.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


ok then who do you feel sorry for more, a black slave during the slave times, or a cow working for a farm


That is incomparable. Sure people eat cows, and have been for a long time. Some cows are bred for that purpose. However the recent factory farms in which many animals are raised are far from humane. Incredibly cramped conditions, unutritional food (some of which may contain remains of other cows), and a cocktail of antibiotics creates sick unhealthy animals who live that way until they get shot. I think a better way is free range. I'm not opposed to meat, I am opposed to forcing animals to live and die in reprehensible conditions.

Animals are different than humans. I feel more empathy toward my fellow humans. That doesn't mean I have none for animals. Cruelty for gain or just cruelty's sake is disgusting

Also with options like tofu and vegiburgers what's wrong with letting up on the meat a little. Beef is especially unhealthy not just for humans, but for the planet. However that is a different topic of discussion.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

are you kidding me they had to go to jail for this? wut the fuck it was only a damn animal.



It's obvious that you are either stupid or you can't comprehend what happened.



Instead, they pleaded guilty to breaking into a house on two different nights last December while the family was out of town, smashing possessions and stealing things. They also admitted to causing unnecessary pain and suffering to an animal by killing Princess on the second night.


So not only did they torture someone else's cat, they broke into their house twice, stole things and smashed their possessions. I'm sure you wouldn't take it so lightly if this were to happen to you.


Laluk went on to say that on their way out of the house, the teens scrawled several messages on the walls. "You had a nice cat," read one, while another suggested the homeowners look in the microwave


After killing the cat, they wrote messages on the wall. It's fucked up!



Now tell me why they don't deserve to go to jail? I would love to hear your pathetic excuse for those boys.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

fine then we would all be murderers



Yes we are all murderes actually. Who knows how many countless insects a person kills taking a stroll outside or the number of bacteria that are eaten while we sleep. Due to the fact that the human race has been at the top of the food chain for so long, the term murder has also been stereotyped as just a thing killing a human. However, murder generally is classified as killing, or ending the life of another.


ok then mr. policeman then put us in jail and arrest yourself too while your at it


Why would I do that? There is a law about killing humans, but there is no written law stating that one can't kill an insect or bacteria. This does not mean that you should kill every insect because you can, it just means that humans don't value the lives of beings greatly unless it is a human being as well.

Besides, life itself can be considered a jail. Only escape is death.


werent you the person who said animals are the same as humans, or was that one of the other 2 people i was discussing this with
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
This reminds me of the guy who microwaved his baby.
Those kids were probably dog people, I knew before I read the article that it wasn't their cat. Now if it was their cat that would have been even more vicious.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

artgeek707 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


ok then who do you feel sorry for more, a black slave during the slave times, or a cow working for a farm


That is incomparable. Sure people eat cows, and have been for a long time. Some cows are bred for that purpose. However the recent factory farms in which many animals are raised are far from humane. Incredibly cramped conditions, unutritional food (some of which may contain remains of other cows), and a cocktail of antibiotics creates sick unhealthy animals who live that way until they get shot. I think a better way is free range. I'm not opposed to meat, I am opposed to forcing animals to live and die in reprehensible conditions.

Animals are different than humans. I feel more empathy toward my fellow humans. That doesn't mean I have none for animals. Cruelty for gain or just cruelty's sake is disgusting

Also with options like tofu and vegiburgers what's wrong with letting up on the meat a little. Beef is especially unhealthy not just for humans, but for the planet. However that is a different topic of discussion.


whats unhealthy about beef (good beef not crap beef)
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

n_n303 wrote:

children.... they grow more stupid and evil every day =___=;;


The truth of the universe has been revealed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.