First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
what anime related item you'll never leave home without???
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / tehee!!??
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
i never leave home without one manga at may bag hahahahahaha how bout you???
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
some anime magazine and mangas? perhaps
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
I don't need anything anime related when I could bring this out of the house:

1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
I don't carry any anime-related stuff..
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:

I don't need anything anime related when I could bring this out of the house:



i want to have it. . .

for it is epic and full of win
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
i don't have...
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
My anime stuff are always left at home.
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
seigaku's regular jacket :P

<i have 2>
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

I don't need anything anime related when I could bring this out of the house:



i want to have it. . .

for it is epic and full of win


1. It's mine.
2. You must not use any magic unless it is item-borne.
3. The weapon's enchantments do not activate if you are not in the correct state of mind (that is, very angry.)
4. And if the weapon's enchantments are active while the weapon is in your hands, prepare to be poorly animated. The weapon generates QUALITY.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
i have my Allen Walker keychain attached to my car keys, so i guess i never leave without it
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
I don't know if I would leave home without them, but I've got a NERV hat I wear out of habit and a Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch as my timepiece.
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / tehee!!??
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

gadeel wrote:

I don't know if I would leave home without them, but I've got a NERV hat I wear out of habit and a Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch as my timepiece.


cool!!

9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
my cellphone, i guess... coz it has some anime videos and pictures.... heheh....
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

neyo_oyen wrote:

my cellphone, i guess... coz it has some anime videos and pictures.... heheh....


By that logic, I would never leave home without my PSP, which has a couple of Gundam games.
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

I don't need anything anime related when I could bring this out of the house:



i want to have it. . .

for it is epic and full of win


1. It's mine.
2. You must not use any magic unless it is item-borne.
3. The weapon's enchantments do not activate if you are not in the correct state of mind (that is, very angry.)
4. And if the weapon's enchantments are active while the weapon is in your hands, prepare to be poorly animated. The weapon generates QUALITY.


then i have to steal it via PK. . .

i don't care

weaboos=narutards. . .

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.