First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Lee Yeon-hee almost became a member of SNSD
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
*DBSK Fangirl Mode*

OMG SNSD SUCH SLUT GLAD SHE NOT JOIN OR I--- RAAAAAAAH KJSHD KSHLD J KLSJDLS!!

HOW U FUK WITH MY JAE JOONG!!! OMG TIFFANY DIE BITCH!!! >:*(

Omg, I can't believe SNSD fanbois go all crazy over their idols. Ugh, at least us Cassies have class!

OMG JAE JOONG SAERANGHAE BROKEN KOREAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE EE!! THEM BITCH SLUTS BETTER NOT HURT MY JAE JOONG OR THEY GON DIE!! I MAKE SURE!! Hehe, I'm not psycho!
Posted 12/1/08
thats interesting. i love SNSD btw
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
I see this forum as another 'Fan vs. Fan' lol don't you guys think so? plus this is old news
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
so did Jang Ri In, I think....

but she went solo instead because she was too awesome for SNSD
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hmm..
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/7/08
well if you don't know why snsd is so hated...there's so many reasons!

-Rude, snide comments towards other artists..

-Super Junior, DBSK & SS501 fans (E.L.F's, cassies & Triple s's) boycotted them at the dream concert 2008, all fans except snsd's turned off all glowsticks in a silent petition against snsd & their out of control fans who by the way broke an ELFs leg the as##s, I was also hit in the head with their stupid balloons (yeah i hit those b####s back!)& one girl (an snsd fan) near me called this guy supporting the wonder girls a "slave" which is so damn stupid..cause they had guy fans there too..like wtf??

-one member making "mockery" of the word "siuchan"(remember the siuchan earthquake? yeah and how many innocent people lost their lives??) causing chinese sm fans to also boycott them at SM China concert, they also turned off their glowsticks and were "voicing" their opinons of snsd.

-Using informal tone with Artists.

-And disrespecting their seniors..

-yeah that's kinda most of it..i don't like snsd and i really don't like their damn fans..i swear if i ever get hit again by one of them..oh boy it's on.

so yeah.. I'm not really bothered by them anymore it's boring really..

On the lighter side it's Wonder Girls year yet again WOOT!!!
triple crown winners at mkmf congrats to the girls!!
2007 was theirs & 2008 was too!!!!

875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I LOVE SNSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HWAITING UNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08

HokiePokie wrote:

*DBSK Fangirl Mode*

OMG SNSD SUCH SLUT GLAD SHE NOT JOIN OR I--- RAAAAAAAH KJSHD KSHLD J KLSJDLS!!

HOW U FUK WITH MY JAE JOONG!!! OMG TIFFANY DIE BITCH!!! >:*(

Omg, I can't believe SNSD fanbois go all crazy over their idols. Ugh, at least us Cassies have class!

OMG JAE JOONG SAERANGHAE BROKEN KOREAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE EE!! THEM BITCH SLUTS BETTER NOT HURT MY JAE JOONG OR THEY GON DIE!! I MAKE SURE!! Hehe, I'm not psycho!


ur a psycho... one of those scary fangirls that are so one-sided in thinking.
I never knew someone could so childishly classify a whole group under one word just because or some assumptions -_-
grow up kids! these celebs don't belong to anyone but themselves in particular and we've no right to judge them. Especially since they've gone and accomplished more than some of us ever could.

8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Asuka_Uchiha wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

*DBSK Fangirl Mode*

OMG SNSD SUCH SLUT GLAD SHE NOT JOIN OR I--- RAAAAAAAH KJSHD KSHLD J KLSJDLS!!

HOW U FUK WITH MY JAE JOONG!!! OMG TIFFANY DIE BITCH!!! >:*(

Omg, I can't believe SNSD fanbois go all crazy over their idols. Ugh, at least us Cassies have class!

OMG JAE JOONG SAERANGHAE BROKEN KOREAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE EE!! THEM BITCH SLUTS BETTER NOT HURT MY JAE JOONG OR THEY GON DIE!! I MAKE SURE!! Hehe, I'm not psycho!


ur a psycho... one of those scary fangirls that are so one-sided in thinking.
I never knew someone could so childishly classify a whole group under one word just because or some assumptions -_-
grow up kids! these celebs don't belong to anyone but themselves in particular and we've no right to judge them. Especially since they've gone and accomplished more than some of us ever could.



Oh come on, it was a joke making fun of DBSK fangirls. :O
Posted 12/7/08
sh should be relieved that she's not in SNSD...
Posted 12/7/08
Lucky her she didn't get picked to be SNSD..haha..
Posted 12/7/08

HokiePokie wrote:


Asuka_Uchiha wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

*DBSK Fangirl Mode*

OMG SNSD SUCH SLUT GLAD SHE NOT JOIN OR I--- RAAAAAAAH KJSHD KSHLD J KLSJDLS!!

HOW U FUK WITH MY JAE JOONG!!! OMG TIFFANY DIE BITCH!!! >:*(

Omg, I can't believe SNSD fanbois go all crazy over their idols. Ugh, at least us Cassies have class!

OMG JAE JOONG SAERANGHAE BROKEN KOREAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE EE!! THEM BITCH SLUTS BETTER NOT HURT MY JAE JOONG OR THEY GON DIE!! I MAKE SURE!! Hehe, I'm not psycho!


ur a psycho... one of those scary fangirls that are so one-sided in thinking.
I never knew someone could so childishly classify a whole group under one word just because or some assumptions -_-
grow up kids! these celebs don't belong to anyone but themselves in particular and we've no right to judge them. Especially since they've gone and accomplished more than some of us ever could.



Oh come on, it was a joke making fun of DBSK fangirls. :O


LOL Thats fsking hilarious! I would hate to meet one of those fangirls.
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
congrats for not making it o.o.
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
OMGG GIRL UR TOO GOOD FOR SNSD
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

idarklight wrote:

so did Jang Ri In, I think....

but she went solo instead because she was too awesome for SNSD


LOL i can just imagin ri in in snsd. her sexy voice just obliterates snsd's scratchy voice.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

HokiePokie wrote:

*DBSK Fangirl Mode*

OMG SNSD SUCH SLUT GLAD SHE NOT JOIN OR I--- RAAAAAAAH KJSHD KSHLD J KLSJDLS!!

HOW U FUK WITH MY JAE JOONG!!! OMG TIFFANY DIE BITCH!!! >:*(

Omg, I can't believe SNSD fanbois go all crazy over their idols. Ugh, at least us Cassies have class!

OMG JAE JOONG SAERANGHAE BROKEN KOREAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE EE!! THEM BITCH SLUTS BETTER NOT HURT MY JAE JOONG OR THEY GON DIE!! I MAKE SURE!! Hehe, I'm not psycho!



lol...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.