First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Cyber Bullying
Posted 6/14/08
........ peoples need to remember that teh interwebs is serious buissness-desu.......
Posted 6/14/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:

since you are the last one to post I ask you this

who are they talking about?


Who is the they you refer to?
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/14/08


o_O You're misleading them.

Correct link: Eudd_Worshipers

Posted 6/14/08

mangoku wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

since you are the last one to post I ask you this

who are they talking about?


Who is the they you refer to?


the group the other people were talking about
Posted 6/14/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:

the group the other people were talking about


Eudd_Worshipers

a group on CR.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:


mangoku wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

since you are the last one to post I ask you this

who are they talking about?


Who is the they you refer to?


the group the other people were talking about


Eudd_Worshipers
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

faLLenm00n wrote:



o_O You're misleading them.

Correct link: Eudd_Worshipers



hehe yeah kinda the link i posted is a user link that doesn't even exist >.<
Posted 6/14/08

mangoku wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

the group the other people were talking about


Eudd_Worshipers

a group on CR.


yes that group who are they
Posted 6/14/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:


mangoku wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

since you are the last one to post I ask you this

who are they talking about?


Who is the they you refer to?


the group the other people were talking about


Eudd_Worshipers


yes that group who are they
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:



yes that group who are they


It's a bashing group. Or as other people refer us: the group where cyber bullies meet and unite. >__>
Posted 6/14/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:



yes that group who are they


It's a bashing group. Or as other people refer us: the group where cyber bullies meet and unite. >__>


yes are they bad people like the others said
Posted 6/14/08


Nazis.

I believe that anyone who gets affected by cyberbullying enough to commit suicide should not even be on the internet in the first place. Cyberbullying is everywhere and you can't escape from it. So you learn to just not care what the person says and move on.
Posted 6/14/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:

yes that group who are they


They are a group of people with common interests. That interest being logically reproving.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:

yes are they bad people like the others said


We aren't really 'bad'. We just speak our opinions and people tend to take it seriously.
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

blablabla9876 wrote:



Nazis.

I believe that anyone who gets affected by cyberbullying enough to commit suicide should not even be on the internet in the first place. Cyberbullying is everywhere and you can't escape from it. So you learn to just not care what the person says and move on.


yes I agree but why are you quoting me I asked him/her(<---lol)


faLLenm00n wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

yes are they bad people like the others said


We aren't really 'bad'. We just speak our opinions and people tend to take it seriously.


thats good I think bad people are gay


mangoku wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

yes that group who are they


They are a group of people with common interests. That interest being logically reproving.


what is logic?




~~~~~~~~~
I will not triple post in the forums.
I will not triple post in the forums.
I will not triple post in the forums
~ edited by edsamac

lol edsamac its called triple quoting. Go make a rule for it.
~SayoteRepublic

Poor thing... doesn't seem to realize that there IS a rule for it. Do I need to spell out for you what it means to "multiple post"? Triple quote in a single post and stop trying to look smart.
~ edsamac

cool im a thing now weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
~SayoteRepublic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.