First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Multi-Editor Project
Posted 6/7/08
Ok...I want the song...The Last Night!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28wPT-dnqKw&feature=related

I'm not sure which part i'm gonna do yet...
Moderator
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
I will wait to see how this plays out and not sign up but I do think it's a fantastic Idea! I look forward to seeing the finished product!
AMVMaker
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

Kr3w wrote:


BoundariesOfLife wrote:

I'd prefer individual song, but I won't mind if its from an album. How long do we have to make it?


1-2 months long enough?

l'm not really sure but l'll give you guys the time to finish because l got alot to do.


really? o_O

well, I guess ill wait til everyone picks a song so i can blend in more easily, but i think i can make one in 3-4 days tops

wuts the length for our videos again?
AMVMaker regulars
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
ill do it looks great

i wanna do the song

Band: Nickel Back
Song: This Is How U Remind Me
AMVMaker
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
I want to join if I can. So you have to pick a song of Skillet?
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

123Yousuke321 wrote:

I want to join if I can. So you have to pick a song of Skillet?


Yep, hope you find one.


animecentury wrote:

ill do it looks great

i wanna do the song

Band: Nickel Back
Song: This Is How U Remind Me


Can't do that, maybe later we will make a free for all but until then you have to go by the album.


MewButterfly wrote:

Ok...I want the song...The Last Night!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28wPT-dnqKw&feature=related

I'm not sure which part i'm gonna do yet...


Well, just pick a part and l can see what l can do
AMVMaker
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

Kr3w wrote:
Yep, hope you find one.


Ok then I will choose the song Savior of Skillet.
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.
AMVMaker
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Kr3w wrote:

Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.


again, i'm wondering what is our timelimit per piece?
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:

Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.


again, i'm wondering what is our timelimit per piece?


1 minute each would be good.

This is more like trying a new concept then what is it.

I have never hosted one just heard about what info l need and what to know.


I got a internet signal from half way across town so l dont know how much time l have on the internet.

Friends are playing xbox
AMVMaker
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Kr3w wrote:


smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:

Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.


again, i'm wondering what is our timelimit per piece?


1 minute each would be good.

This is more like trying a new concept then what is it.

I have never hosted one just heard about what info l need and what to know.


Theres nothing really much sophisticated about, its basically collaborations of people showing their ways of amv's in either way, doesnt have to follow genre or song or if it outshines others. the host just needs to mantain the flow of it so it wont disturb the project, (ex. soft song to loud song, styles etc). but i only been in 4, so i dont really know much either ;p
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:

Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.


again, i'm wondering what is our timelimit per piece?


1 minute each would be good.

This is more like trying a new concept then what is it.

I have never hosted one just heard about what info l need and what to know.


Theres nothing really much sophisticated about, its basically collaborations of people showing their ways of amv's in either way, doesnt have to follow genre or song or if it outshines others. the host just needs to mantain the flow of it so it wont disturb the project, (ex. soft song to loud song, styles etc). but i only been in 4, so i dont really know much either ;p

Since this is most of our first times, I wouldnt expect much but a show of different editing styles.
AMVMaker
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Kr3w wrote:


smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:

Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.


again, i'm wondering what is our timelimit per piece?


1 minute each would be good.

This is more like trying a new concept then what is it.

I have never hosted one just heard about what info l need and what to know.


Theres nothing really much sophisticated about, its basically collaborations of people showing their ways of amv's in either way, doesnt have to follow genre or song or if it outshines others. the host just needs to mantain the flow of it so it wont disturb the project, (ex. soft song to loud song, styles etc). but i only been in 4, so i dont really know much either ;p

Since this is most of our first times, I wouldnt expect much but a show of different editing styles.


haha okay, and can i reserve looking for angels for now? not much of skillet's songs suit my editting style ;p
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


smoroll wrote:


Kr3w wrote:

Refer to first page for updates.

I will be leaving in about 30 minutes.


again, i'm wondering what is our timelimit per piece?


1 minute each would be good.

This is more like trying a new concept then what is it.

I have never hosted one just heard about what info l need and what to know.


Theres nothing really much sophisticated about, its basically collaborations of people showing their ways of amv's in either way, doesnt have to follow genre or song or if it outshines others. the host just needs to mantain the flow of it so it wont disturb the project, (ex. soft song to loud song, styles etc). but i only been in 4, so i dont really know much either ;p

Since this is most of our first times, I wouldnt expect much but a show of different editing styles.


haha okay, and can i reserve looking for angels for now? not much of skillet's songs suit my editting style ;p

Yea mine either, someone is using the song l wanted so now l need to improvise but its ok. l'm just trying to explore this with everyone so we can have more in the future and not just single amvs all the time. Its nice to make something in a group.
AMVMaker
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Kr3w wrote:

Yea mine either, someone is using the song l wanted so now l need to improvise but its ok. l'm just trying to explore this with everyone so we can have more in the future and not just single amvs all the time. Its nice to make something in a group.


too bad crunchyroll has bad quality for amv's :[. try uploading fileplanet, last time i uploaded my stuff it seems to keep up with my effects x]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.