First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Official Suggestions and game balancing thread
24989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
I am lazy to go through the entire 5 pages,so in case anyone suggested that we should fight with each other,i support that idea.If we can see how we actually fight instead of seeing the health drop,it will be nice too.

Edit:This is just a suggestion,but since CR members really like the whole "family" stuff,perhaps we can create our own "family",and using the status as family we can help one another like donating gold to the poor ones
Banned
18450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Not alot of items in the store to pick from most times
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08
IT FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least put a background all im doing is looking at a blank screen and pushing 2 buttons VERY mind numbing (background should have something to do with the monster)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Use the edit button to add extra detail

~Sitthichai
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08
yep give the fighting scene some animation. if u ask me, look at battleon >.>" dun flame me xD

have anime characters as npc? heheh jus an idea. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Use the edit button to add extra detail

~Sitthichai
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

crystalpasil wrote:

yep give the fighting scene some animation. if u ask me, look at battleon >.>" dun flame me xD



crystalpasil wrote:

have anime characters as npc? heheh jus an idea. ^^


Do not double post.
This is only for emphasis.


pleasedontkillme wrote:

IT FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



pleasedontkillme wrote:

at least put a background all im doing is looking at a blank screen and pushing 2 buttons VERY mind numbing (background should have something to do with the monster)


Do not double post.
This is just for emphasis.
Posted 6/13/08
k
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
err ok >< jus thought of wad to say at different time O_O
Posted 6/13/08
just noticed something my lvl 1 with 10 damage is stronger then my lvl 3 with15 damage the both my characters only have 1 item that both rises strength by 3 so why the hell is the lvl 1 stronger
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

pleasedontkillme wrote:

just noticed something my lvl 1 with 10 damage is stronger then my lvl 3 with15 damage the both my characters only have 1 item that both rises strength by 3 so why the hell is the lvl 1 stronger


Are you certain? Because some monsters are stronger than others, even if they have the same level.
Posted 6/13/08

AHTL wrote:


pleasedontkillme wrote:

just noticed something my lvl 1 with 10 damage is stronger then my lvl 3 with15 damage the both my characters only have 1 item that both rises strength by 3 so why the hell is the lvl 1 stronger


Are you certain? Because some monsters are stronger than others, even if they have the same level.


huh...im talking about my characters not monsters i have a lvl 1 char and lvl 3 char but lvl 1 is stronger and im positive about this
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

pleasedontkillme wrote:


AHTL wrote:


pleasedontkillme wrote:

just noticed something my lvl 1 with 10 damage is stronger then my lvl 3 with15 damage the both my characters only have 1 item that both rises strength by 3 so why the hell is the lvl 1 stronger


Are you certain? Because some monsters are stronger than others, even if they have the same level.


huh...im talking about my characters not monsters i have a lvl 1 char and lvl 3 char but lvl 1 is stronger and im positive about this


Probably just a glitch. My level 13 is quite strong compared to higher level ones, this is due to a glitch, of a quite amusing kind.
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

padjoy wrote:


crystalpasil wrote:

yep give the fighting scene some animation. if u ask me, look at battleon >.>" dun flame me xD



crystalpasil wrote:

have anime characters as npc? heheh jus an idea. ^^


Do not double post.
This is only for emphasis.


pleasedontkillme wrote:

IT FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



pleasedontkillme wrote:

at least put a background all im doing is looking at a blank screen and pushing 2 buttons VERY mind numbing (background should have something to do with the monster)


Do not double post.
This is just for emphasis.


Do not post telling people to not double post. Its just a waste of time. Report it and move on.
Posted 6/13/08
i say the items are too low in money and that the enemies are giving out too much money so its too easy to buy items and also the items are making us too strong lol my guy is only lvl 4 and 7 or 8 only do 1 to me lol and i do 6 or 8 to them or 9 too XD games too easy
Posted 6/13/08

forestfoxer wrote:


padjoy wrote:


crystalpasil wrote:

yep give the fighting scene some animation. if u ask me, look at battleon >.>" dun flame me xD



crystalpasil wrote:

have anime characters as npc? heheh jus an idea. ^^


Do not double post.
This is only for emphasis.


pleasedontkillme wrote:

IT FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



pleasedontkillme wrote:

at least put a background all im doing is looking at a blank screen and pushing 2 buttons VERY mind numbing (background should have something to do with the monster)


Do not double post.
This is just for emphasis.


Do not post telling people to not double post. Its just a waste of time. Report it and move on.


That is why this is here.


This is just for emphasis.

If I do not quote them then they will never learn.
Or are you too blind to read my reason.
1323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
help

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.