First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Official Suggestions and game balancing thread
Posted 6/14/08


You have indicated that you have said enough in this topic, yet you continue on posting. Quoting everyone of your posts would take more time and effort than I am willing to put forth, however, the evidence is in this thread. The majority of your posts on this thread are not even aimed at this topic but correcting posters on their mistakes, (which is, if anyone's job, a moderator's job) spamming the thread with pictures to try and prove how "awesome" your connection speed is, and being a general nuisance to anyone actually interested in the game and its continued development.


I post in this thread because I was being quoted. Do you know what the word "quote" means. Figure it out by yourself Hippophobia. Why do you think I am quoting them? I was replying back Hippophobia. By replying back I can make sure my words are etched inside their thoughts. Of course majority of my post is off topic! Only one is not, my quote to Shinji. Others are merely proving me wrong, it is what we call an argument Hippophobia. If you think you are helping to clean this thread then you are wrong. Hippophobia, even you have spammed in this thread. Like it or not.
What do you think the spoiler tag is there for Hippophobia? Do you know the purpose of its existence? Think about it before replying to me as all I see is trash talking made by Hippophobia.
"General Nuisance to everyone". If you are smart enough, you might want to ignore what I have said before. But proving me wrong is better is it? "Opinions". Have you heard of that word Hippophobia? That is what my contribution is. If others think of me as a nuisance then why are they quoting me? They are like you Hippophobia.


Replying to spam is just as bad as posting the original post because it just adds more useless content to the thread. But that doesn't really seem to bother you, does it? A good percentage of your posts here are spam.


What do you expect me do? Keep quiet? Not replying to quotes means only that you are too coward to reply. Yes most of my post here are what we can call spam. The only reason my post is building up is because of fags like you who keep trying to prove me wrong.

Stop trolling already. THIS thread is for suggestions and game balancing. There is a completely different thread for your thoughts on the game.

Hippophobia. What you are doing right now is called "trolling". If you are "human" enough to ignore my posts then you wouldn't be contributing to what you call as spam. Realize what you are doing now and see the mistakes you have commited Hippophobia. I have already CONTRIBUTED to this thread in my quote to Shinji. Read it and see. I mixed my "opinions" with my "suggestion". I have proven you wrong Hippophobia. I also have already contributed to that thread already Hippophobia. WIN



Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
imo adventure quest is better than crunchyland but i just get my little brother to play for me anyways
it be better if u had an exp formula like (monster level*n) or something like that

and also there is nothing to stop me from using my 4 computers and an auto clicker on all of them to level my character fast (not that i do so)
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P
Posted 6/14/08

sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.
Posted 6/14/08
wow.

this is now just getting outta hand.

i agree about the bigger item capacity that you can buy.
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others
Posted 6/14/08

sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others


Point to my the part where I said that you were stupid sinama. I have only stated the facts and said that I won't take your word seriously. "Nuff said" is what I use if there is no more need to define or to prove my opinions. I do not use it in all of my post as it'll be acting like a retard. I am only correcting you, sinama, because you were trying to prove me wrong. That is all you need to know. If you think I am rude then why did you quoted back? If I were "rude" its obvious ppl will just igonre me. Do not call other ppl by names especially in the internet as our identity is hidden from public view. Insulting others will just provoke unecessary argument like this one for example. I have just proven you wrong again sinama.
5433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Behind you...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
This is more like an argument thread than a suggestion thread.

Anyway I didn't read all pages but I suggest a fix on all items because they're just too messy. Many low level items are superior to mid level items in other words they're trash.
28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
flippin heck what a mess this place turned out to be?!

I just wana know when will you find out if ur designs got accepted or rejected? anyone please? i havent heard anything back from the Team, how do i know if it is still in the process of being accepted or rejected, or whether it has been rejected and noone bothered to notify me?
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

shinji wrote:

Crunchyland is now in Open Beta! This means that anyone can create avatars, but we're still in a period of testing it out - smashing bugs and glitches, adding more items and NPCs, and trying to balancing out the item stats and fighting. Note that if the balance is really bad, i will have to discontinue or somehow disable Beta avatars. after all, no one wants to fight really buff avies (when...or if...PvP comes out)

If you have feedback (like certain items are too expensive or too cheap, or fights take too long or are too hard/easy), post it here!

If you have really really good ideas for items or monsters or characters, u can post here too ;P I get a ton of ideas thrown at me, so i've probably heard them all, so only post if its really creative!

thanks guys~




i want a duel...
what i mean is that...a duel between 2 users...
for example kuela's avatar versus clynefaction12 ...
something like that...
hehehe...
it will be fun like this...
Please and Thank You..^^
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Some where over t...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


xxkinochixx wrote:


padjoy wrote:

Make the drawing better. I don't like skinny badly drawn avatars Shinji. I don't.
I also don't like the battle style Shinji. The only way to express how terrible is your Crunchyland's battle style is by this: *facpalm*
Do you think that by making a game in crunchyland(the type of game that bites the dust) you can make CR better and popular? We'll see.
Do you think that by making a badly drawn avatar you can make most of the ppl in CR to change from their original avi to your (WTF?) avatar. We'll see.
Do you think many ppl will play this (shat) game even though the there is no fight scene, the avatars are huge heade ppl with stick arms that wears clothes and the whole thing is made from leftover scraps? We will see.
Do you think CR will be better with "Crunchyland"? I can already answer that...NO.

I don't think your "Crunchyland" can reel in many ppl, CR is for watching anime and posting in forums and chatting with ppl. What? You think "Crunchyland" is a good idea? I don't think so.
Especially if the only thing your doing while playing that (WTF?) game is pressing the attack and defend button. Shinji, isn't it that the main purpose of CR is for streaming anime and music videos for the masses? Why(TF?) did you even made "Crunchyland"? CR is not a website for online gaming Shinji, you know that.
For many, "Crunchyland" will just be another installment use by Shinji to make the internet speed slower. For Shinji, he thinks its a good idea to make "Crunchyland". For me
"Crunhyland" is a (bad) way to kill of time. "Crunchyland" literally waste your time. Trust me Shinji. Not many ppl will play this thing you call "Crunchyland" because it is a crude imitation of Dragonfable and Mechquest, and that is way better than "Crunchyland" or whatever that is. What I am saying is that "Crunchyland" SUCKS.
nuff said

Heed my order Shinji.

BTW
I don't like to look at your avatar because its a ninja walking his frikin dog/cat head. Go change it.


I might have said reset attributes so you can Rearrange them with all the attribute points you have already.

and padjoy...

what right do you have to boss around shinji?





You now have vaught my attention xxkinochixx, good job. I do not have the right to boss anyone around. I am merely a CR user, not even a mod. I was merely stating my suggestions and what I have to say to "Crunchyland". If you are offended by what I have said the GTFO now please.



Yes it does. I wont take your word if it doesn't have words of support. My opinion has "supports" whilst yours is like a twig I can break in to two easily.


"So suck it up!" nice array of word xxkinochixx. If you think I was the one who should "suck it up" how about you? You clearly inulsted me but did I insulted you in the past? As I have stated above, if you are offended by what I have said xxkinochixx then kindly GTFO now please. I won't take your word seriously if you can't even have proof or support to what you have to say.

Geez you guys fight way too much. Im not a Hippie by keep the peace. man u guys are annoying.
Posted 6/14/08

treeko34 wrote:


padjoy wrote:


xxkinochixx wrote:


padjoy wrote:

Make the drawing better. I don't like skinny badly drawn avatars Shinji. I don't.
I also don't like the battle style Shinji. The only way to express how terrible is your Crunchyland's battle style is by this: *facpalm*
Do you think that by making a game in crunchyland(the type of game that bites the dust) you can make CR better and popular? We'll see.
Do you think that by making a badly drawn avatar you can make most of the ppl in CR to change from their original avi to your (WTF?) avatar. We'll see.
Do you think many ppl will play this (shat) game even though the there is no fight scene, the avatars are huge heade ppl with stick arms that wears clothes and the whole thing is made from leftover scraps? We will see.
Do you think CR will be better with "Crunchyland"? I can already answer that...NO.

I don't think your "Crunchyland" can reel in many ppl, CR is for watching anime and posting in forums and chatting with ppl. What? You think "Crunchyland" is a good idea? I don't think so.
Especially if the only thing your doing while playing that (WTF?) game is pressing the attack and defend button. Shinji, isn't it that the main purpose of CR is for streaming anime and music videos for the masses? Why(TF?) did you even made "Crunchyland"? CR is not a website for online gaming Shinji, you know that.
For many, "Crunchyland" will just be another installment use by Shinji to make the internet speed slower. For Shinji, he thinks its a good idea to make "Crunchyland". For me
"Crunhyland" is a (bad) way to kill of time. "Crunchyland" literally waste your time. Trust me Shinji. Not many ppl will play this thing you call "Crunchyland" because it is a crude imitation of Dragonfable and Mechquest, and that is way better than "Crunchyland" or whatever that is. What I am saying is that "Crunchyland" SUCKS.
nuff said

Heed my order Shinji.

BTW
I don't like to look at your avatar because its a ninja walking his frikin dog/cat head. Go change it.


I might have said reset attributes so you can Rearrange them with all the attribute points you have already.

and padjoy...

what right do you have to boss around shinji?





You now have vaught my attention xxkinochixx, good job. I do not have the right to boss anyone around. I am merely a CR user, not even a mod. I was merely stating my suggestions and what I have to say to "Crunchyland". If you are offended by what I have said the GTFO now please.



Yes it does. I wont take your word if it doesn't have words of support. My opinion has "supports" whilst yours is like a twig I can break in to two easily.


"So suck it up!" nice array of word xxkinochixx. If you think I was the one who should "suck it up" how about you? You clearly inulsted me but did I insulted you in the past? As I have stated above, if you are offended by what I have said xxkinochixx then kindly GTFO now please. I won't take your word seriously if you can't even have proof or support to what you have to say.

Geez you guys fight way too much. Im not a Hippie by keep the peace. man u guys are annoying.


If you find us annoying then contribute to our "topic related" argument? You are like them who started this "fight" in which you don't want to be included in.......What more can I say? I have already stated it in my previous posts.
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Some where over t...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


treeko34 wrote:


padjoy wrote:


xxkinochixx wrote:


padjoy wrote:

Make the drawing better. I don't like skinny badly drawn avatars Shinji. I don't.
I also don't like the battle style Shinji. The only way to express how terrible is your Crunchyland's battle style is by this: *facpalm*
Do you think that by making a game in crunchyland(the type of game that bites the dust) you can make CR better and popular? We'll see.
Do you think that by making a badly drawn avatar you can make most of the ppl in CR to change from their original avi to your (WTF?) avatar. We'll see.
Do you think many ppl will play this (shat) game even though the there is no fight scene, the avatars are huge heade ppl with stick arms that wears clothes and the whole thing is made from leftover scraps? We will see.
Do you think CR will be better with "Crunchyland"? I can already answer that...NO.

I don't think your "Crunchyland" can reel in many ppl, CR is for watching anime and posting in forums and chatting with ppl. What? You think "Crunchyland" is a good idea? I don't think so.
Especially if the only thing your doing while playing that (WTF?) game is pressing the attack and defend button. Shinji, isn't it that the main purpose of CR is for streaming anime and music videos for the masses? Why(TF?) did you even made "Crunchyland"? CR is not a website for online gaming Shinji, you know that.
For many, "Crunchyland" will just be another installment use by Shinji to make the internet speed slower. For Shinji, he thinks its a good idea to make "Crunchyland". For me
"Crunhyland" is a (bad) way to kill of time. "Crunchyland" literally waste your time. Trust me Shinji. Not many ppl will play this thing you call "Crunchyland" because it is a crude imitation of Dragonfable and Mechquest, and that is way better than "Crunchyland" or whatever that is. What I am saying is that "Crunchyland" SUCKS.
nuff said

Heed my order Shinji.

BTW
I don't like to look at your avatar because its a ninja walking his frikin dog/cat head. Go change it.


I might have said reset attributes so you can Rearrange them with all the attribute points you have already.

and padjoy...

what right do you have to boss around shinji?





You now have vaught my attention xxkinochixx, good job. I do not have the right to boss anyone around. I am merely a CR user, not even a mod. I was merely stating my suggestions and what I have to say to "Crunchyland". If you are offended by what I have said the GTFO now please.



Yes it does. I wont take your word if it doesn't have words of support. My opinion has "supports" whilst yours is like a twig I can break in to two easily.


"So suck it up!" nice array of word xxkinochixx. If you think I was the one who should "suck it up" how about you? You clearly inulsted me but did I insulted you in the past? As I have stated above, if you are offended by what I have said xxkinochixx then kindly GTFO now please. I won't take your word seriously if you can't even have proof or support to what you have to say.

Geez you guys fight way too much. Im not a Hippie by keep the peace. man u guys are annoying.


If you find us annoying then contribute to our "topic related" argument? You are like them who started this "fight" in which you don't want to be included in.......What more can I say? I have already stated it in my previous posts.


Ok sorry
Posted 6/14/08
lol its ok treeko, its a fight on crunchyland, but they argue wayy to much lol, but i guess it is best if shinji does see these guys argue and who gets the point at the end
Posted 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others


Point to my the part where I said that you were stupid sinama. I have only stated the facts and said that I won't take your word seriously. "Nuff said" is what I use if there is no more need to define or to prove my opinions. I do not use it in all of my post as it'll be acting like a retard. I am only correcting you, sinama, because you were trying to prove me wrong. That is all you need to know. If you think I am rude then why did you quoted back? If I were "rude" its obvious ppl will just igonre me. Do not call other ppl by names especially in the internet as our identity is hidden from public view. Insulting others will just provoke unecessary argument like this one for example. I have just proven you wrong again sinama.


i can call you rude because the law said people can have their own opinion and i say your rude.Also why are you even posting here you dont really have much to contribute to the game all your doing is talk badly of the game and angering other people so yea your rude to me also you dont have to answer if someone quotes you it just means they quote you XP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.