First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Official Suggestions and game balancing thread
Posted 6/14/08

conanxshinichi wrote:

lol its ok treeko, its a fight on crunchyland, but they argue wayy to much lol, but i guess it is best if shinji does see these guys argue and who gets the point at the end


"These guys". Don't forget conanxshinichi, you are one of them.
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:

lol its ok treeko, its a fight on crunchyland, but they argue wayy to much lol, but i guess it is best if shinji does see these guys argue and who gets the point at the end


"These guys". Don't forget conanxshinichi, you are one of them.


no i havent... o geez do u hate me or something?
Posted 6/14/08

sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others


Point to my the part where I said that you were stupid sinama. I have only stated the facts and said that I won't take your word seriously. "Nuff said" is what I use if there is no more need to define or to prove my opinions. I do not use it in all of my post as it'll be acting like a retard. I am only correcting you, sinama, because you were trying to prove me wrong. That is all you need to know. If you think I am rude then why did you quoted back? If I were "rude" its obvious ppl will just igonre me. Do not call other ppl by names especially in the internet as our identity is hidden from public view. Insulting others will just provoke unecessary argument like this one for example. I have just proven you wrong again sinama.


i can call you rude because the law said people can have their own opinion and i say your rude.Also why are you even posting here you dont really have much to contribute to the game all your doing is talk badly of the game and angering other people so yea your rude to me also you dont have to answer if someone quotes you it just means they quote you XP


I have not right to change your opinion, but I can prove you wrong again. If you call a person rude just because you don't like the way he/she acts what would that person do? Call you the same of course. In our discussion, you are the one who has stated that I am rude, If you quote someone you expect them to quote back. Do not try and "talk" with the person who you think is rude without thinking first. Who is wrong? The person who called another "person" rude just because he thinks he/she is bad or the "person" who was minding his own business then suddenly receives a word of insult from that person?

I have to answer the quotes in this thread as I have to support my opinions. Its a battle of opinions and exchange of words in here.

When I talk badly about the game I was merely stating and supporting what I have said and it is my opinion. It is not against the law to have an own opinion as you have stated.

Your reply has backfired. I have proven you wrong again.
Your turn.
Posted 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others


Point to my the part where I said that you were stupid sinama. I have only stated the facts and said that I won't take your word seriously. "Nuff said" is what I use if there is no more need to define or to prove my opinions. I do not use it in all of my post as it'll be acting like a retard. I am only correcting you, sinama, because you were trying to prove me wrong. That is all you need to know. If you think I am rude then why did you quoted back? If I were "rude" its obvious ppl will just igonre me. Do not call other ppl by names especially in the internet as our identity is hidden from public view. Insulting others will just provoke unecessary argument like this one for example. I have just proven you wrong again sinama.


i can call you rude because the law said people can have their own opinion and i say your rude.Also why are you even posting here you dont really have much to contribute to the game all your doing is talk badly of the game and angering other people so yea your rude to me also you dont have to answer if someone quotes you it just means they quote you XP


I have not right to change your opinion, but I can prove you wrong again. If you call a person rude just because you don't like the way he/she acts what would that person do? Call you the same of course. In our discussion, you are the one who has stated that I am rude, If you quote someone you expect them to quote back. Do not try and "talk" with the person who you think is rude without thinking first. Who is wrong? The person who called another "person" rude just because he thinks he/she is bad or the "person" who was minding his own business then suddenly receives a word of insult from that person?

I have to answer the quotes in this thread as I have to support my opinions. Its a battle of opinions and exchange of words in here.

When I talk badly about the game I was merely stating and supporting what I have said and it is my opinion. It is not against the law to have an own opinion as you have stated.

Your reply has backfired. I have proven you wrong again.
Your turn.


not bad not bad
but still you stated that the game is bad but in which you should have kept it to yourself but instead you said or typed it in and it cause people who actually like the game to reply so you have to deal with what they said.i called you rude because of what you said and did so yes to me im right to you im wrong there are many ways you can put this situation so preety much yea you still cant prove to me anything ^^
Posted 6/14/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


padjoy wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:

lol its ok treeko, its a fight on crunchyland, but they argue wayy to much lol, but i guess it is best if shinji does see these guys argue and who gets the point at the end


"These guys". Don't forget conanxshinichi, you are one of them.


no i havent... o geez do u hate me or something?


Yes you did. Do not forget about our "discussion" conanxshinichi.
Posted 6/14/08

sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others


Point to my the part where I said that you were stupid sinama. I have only stated the facts and said that I won't take your word seriously. "Nuff said" is what I use if there is no more need to define or to prove my opinions. I do not use it in all of my post as it'll be acting like a retard. I am only correcting you, sinama, because you were trying to prove me wrong. That is all you need to know. If you think I am rude then why did you quoted back? If I were "rude" its obvious ppl will just igonre me. Do not call other ppl by names especially in the internet as our identity is hidden from public view. Insulting others will just provoke unecessary argument like this one for example. I have just proven you wrong again sinama.


i can call you rude because the law said people can have their own opinion and i say your rude.Also why are you even posting here you dont really have much to contribute to the game all your doing is talk badly of the game and angering other people so yea your rude to me also you dont have to answer if someone quotes you it just means they quote you XP


I have not right to change your opinion, but I can prove you wrong again. If you call a person rude just because you don't like the way he/she acts what would that person do? Call you the same of course. In our discussion, you are the one who has stated that I am rude, If you quote someone you expect them to quote back. Do not try and "talk" with the person who you think is rude without thinking first. Who is wrong? The person who called another "person" rude just because he thinks he/she is bad or the "person" who was minding his own business then suddenly receives a word of insult from that person?

I have to answer the quotes in this thread as I have to support my opinions. Its a battle of opinions and exchange of words in here.

When I talk badly about the game I was merely stating and supporting what I have said and it is my opinion. It is not against the law to have an own opinion as you have stated.

Your reply has backfired. I have proven you wrong again.
Your turn.


not bad not bad
but still you stated that the game is bad but in which you should have kept it to yourself but instead you said or typed it in and it cause people who actually like the game to reply so you have to deal with what they said.i called you rude because of what you said and did so yes to me im right to you im wrong there are many ways you can put this situation so preety much yea you still cant prove to me anything ^^


You are just repeating what you have said. If you understand my previous posts you can clearly understand what I am saying. Let me repeat, I think the game is bad ranging from its avatars to its battle style. It is my opinion(again). I have proven you wrong again. Do not deny that fact if you are going to say the same thing you have said before. Show me something different. Or is that all you can do to prove me wrong and to give up on my opinion because it is what many call "weak".

Your turn.
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:

if you hate crunchyland so much then stop playing and posting on its forums let other people play it if they like so stop critisizing it

ps:i forgot how to spell the word where you say bad stuff about it

oyea and there should be more item capacity.this is what i say they should do put up bag for sell like a bag with more capacity then 20 because we tend to see things we want and if its 20 there isnt much room ^^ so yea i say we should be able to buy bags with more capacity and it helps us lvl in a way :P


It seems that you are referring to me sinama. Let me correct your mistakes.
I do not play "Crunchyland" as it will only waste my time and effort. I have already pinpointed the "good" things about "Crunchyland". If I were to play a game like that I would play dragonfable or mechquest over "Crunchyland".

"critisizing". It is spelled wrong. nuff said.

"oyea". Refer above. nuff said.

I wont take the word seriously if it came someone like you who can't even spell the long words correctly.
Quote me if you think you are worthy enough sinama.


wow -_- i like saying things like that because i dont like spelling "oh yeah" when i can just say oyea and also yes i missed spelled 1 word just one word and you call me stupid thats really rude and you you alway say "nuff said" doesnt that get boring XD i have read all the post thats on this forum lol and mostly everytime in your post you said "nuff said" and yet you feel that you should correct others


Point to my the part where I said that you were stupid sinama. I have only stated the facts and said that I won't take your word seriously. "Nuff said" is what I use if there is no more need to define or to prove my opinions. I do not use it in all of my post as it'll be acting like a retard. I am only correcting you, sinama, because you were trying to prove me wrong. That is all you need to know. If you think I am rude then why did you quoted back? If I were "rude" its obvious ppl will just igonre me. Do not call other ppl by names especially in the internet as our identity is hidden from public view. Insulting others will just provoke unecessary argument like this one for example. I have just proven you wrong again sinama.


i can call you rude because the law said people can have their own opinion and i say your rude.Also why are you even posting here you dont really have much to contribute to the game all your doing is talk badly of the game and angering other people so yea your rude to me also you dont have to answer if someone quotes you it just means they quote you XP


I have not right to change your opinion, but I can prove you wrong again. If you call a person rude just because you don't like the way he/she acts what would that person do? Call you the same of course. In our discussion, you are the one who has stated that I am rude, If you quote someone you expect them to quote back. Do not try and "talk" with the person who you think is rude without thinking first. Who is wrong? The person who called another "person" rude just because he thinks he/she is bad or the "person" who was minding his own business then suddenly receives a word of insult from that person?

I have to answer the quotes in this thread as I have to support my opinions. Its a battle of opinions and exchange of words in here.

When I talk badly about the game I was merely stating and supporting what I have said and it is my opinion. It is not against the law to have an own opinion as you have stated.

Your reply has backfired. I have proven you wrong again.
Your turn.


not bad not bad
but still you stated that the game is bad but in which you should have kept it to yourself but instead you said or typed it in and it cause people who actually like the game to reply so you have to deal with what they said.i called you rude because of what you said and did so yes to me im right to you im wrong there are many ways you can put this situation so preety much yea you still cant prove to me anything ^^


You are just repeating what you have said. If you understand my previous posts you can clearly understand what I am saying. Let me repeat, I think the game is bad ranging from its avatars to its battle style. It is my opinion(again). I have proven you wrong again. Do not deny that fact if you are going to say the same thing you have said before. Show me something different. Or is that all you can do to prove me wrong and to give up on my opinion because it is what many call "weak".

Your turn.


you say that im saying things again and called me weak when you judging somthing before it was ever finished may i remind you that the game is only a beta and it is not yet to be finished that is what this forum is for. now im not weak or mistunderstanding also who said i was trying to prove you wrong that is only 1 thing im trying to do here i want to see if you can guess what the other thing is ^^

now its your turn ;D
Posted 6/14/08


Yes you are merely going around the bush. Do not deny it as it has already been posted here. Yes I know the game is still on BETA version and I know that shinji might delete other avatars before finalizing. I know why this thread exist and I have already contributed to this thread. Yes you are, you are what I have said just by posting that ^. You are already proving your posts wrong by you alone. Adding me only makes it worst for you. It will only double the fail. By merely quoting me you are trying to prove me wrong. Do not try to change the topic as it will be a "spam". Your futile attempts and repeating opinion are boring me. Is that the only "new" thing you can come up with because proving you wrong is becoming easier.

Your turn now.
Posted 6/14/08

padjoy wrote:



Yes you are merely going around the bush. Do not deny it as it has already been posted here. Yes I know the game is still on BETA version and I know that shinji might delete other avatars before finalizing. I know why this thread exist and I have already contributed to this thread. Yes you are, you are what I have said just by posting that ^. You are already proving your posts wrong by you alone. Adding me only makes it worst for you. It will only double the fail. By merely quoting me you are trying to prove me wrong. Do not try to change the topic as it will be a "spam". Your futile attempts and repeating opinion are boring me. Is that the only "new" thing you can come up with because proving you wrong is becoming easier.

Your turn now.


wow harsh ^^ and also i didnt add you you can message people you know and no im not going around the bushes ^^ you should really get all the facts straight and stuff and how am i proving myself wrong ^^ you are very angry i bet or are you just respawning to what im saying and your confused ? XD

your turn
Posted 6/14/08

sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:



Yes you are merely going around the bush. Do not deny it as it has already been posted here. Yes I know the game is still on BETA version and I know that shinji might delete other avatars before finalizing. I know why this thread exist and I have already contributed to this thread. Yes you are, you are what I have said just by posting that ^. You are already proving your posts wrong by you alone. Adding me only makes it worst for you. It will only double the fail. By merely quoting me you are trying to prove me wrong. Do not try to change the topic as it will be a "spam". Your futile attempts and repeating opinion are boring me. Is that the only "new" thing you can come up with because proving you wrong is becoming easier.

Your turn now.


wow harsh ^^ and also i didnt add you you can message people you know and no im not going around the bushes ^^ you should really get all the facts straight and stuff and how am i proving myself wrong ^^ you are very angry i bet or are you just respawning to what im saying and your confused ? XD

your turn


I am not angry sinama. Point to me the part where I was "angry" or are you just too soft to accept it whole? Arguing with me is a mistake sinama. Get aware of it as I will support my opinions until ppl will stop quoting me about it. You are proving yourself wrong by denying that facts and by avoiding the part where you were quoting me. If you quote me it means that you either agree or disagree with my opinion sinama. You are the one who is confused about his post and about my posts. Do not level me to you as I know what I am saying unlike you who keeps this argument alive by stating what he had said again. You think I should know the facts sinama? At least understand what I have said and check what you wrote. It is the truth. I win this argument.


Posted 6/15/08

padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:



Yes you are merely going around the bush. Do not deny it as it has already been posted here. Yes I know the game is still on BETA version and I know that shinji might delete other avatars before finalizing. I know why this thread exist and I have already contributed to this thread. Yes you are, you are what I have said just by posting that ^. You are already proving your posts wrong by you alone. Adding me only makes it worst for you. It will only double the fail. By merely quoting me you are trying to prove me wrong. Do not try to change the topic as it will be a "spam". Your futile attempts and repeating opinion are boring me. Is that the only "new" thing you can come up with because proving you wrong is becoming easier.

Your turn now.


wow harsh ^^ and also i didnt add you you can message people you know and no im not going around the bushes ^^ you should really get all the facts straight and stuff and how am i proving myself wrong ^^ you are very angry i bet or are you just respawning to what im saying and your confused ? XD

your turn


I am not angry sinama. Point to me the part where I was "angry" or are you just too soft to accept it whole? Arguing with me is a mistake sinama. Get aware of it as I will support my opinions until ppl will stop quoting me about it. You are proving yourself wrong by denying that facts and by avoiding the part where you were quoting me. If you quote me it means that you either agree or disagree with my opinion sinama. You are the one who is confused about his post and about my posts. Do not level me to you as I know what I am saying unlike you who keeps this argument alive by stating what he had said again. You think I should know the facts sinama? At least understand what I have said and check what you wrote. It is the truth. I win this argument.




you wish you won you keep saying your stronger but really your the one struggling you try to take me down but everytime it seems like im only playing around ^^ you try to hurt me by saying im weak and stuff but i dont really care :D
this conversation started when you misunderstood me i wasnt talking to you but you thought i was you should have asked me
the only reason i kept this going because i had nothing to do so can we plzzz end this already im tired and cant think of anything so you win if you want i couldnt care less.:D
Posted 6/15/08

sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sinama wrote:


padjoy wrote:



Yes you are merely going around the bush. Do not deny it as it has already been posted here. Yes I know the game is still on BETA version and I know that shinji might delete other avatars before finalizing. I know why this thread exist and I have already contributed to this thread. Yes you are, you are what I have said just by posting that ^. You are already proving your posts wrong by you alone. Adding me only makes it worst for you. It will only double the fail. By merely quoting me you are trying to prove me wrong. Do not try to change the topic as it will be a "spam". Your futile attempts and repeating opinion are boring me. Is that the only "new" thing you can come up with because proving you wrong is becoming easier.

Your turn now.


wow harsh ^^ and also i didnt add you you can message people you know and no im not going around the bushes ^^ you should really get all the facts straight and stuff and how am i proving myself wrong ^^ you are very angry i bet or are you just respawning to what im saying and your confused ? XD

your turn


I am not angry sinama. Point to me the part where I was "angry" or are you just too soft to accept it whole? Arguing with me is a mistake sinama. Get aware of it as I will support my opinions until ppl will stop quoting me about it. You are proving yourself wrong by denying that facts and by avoiding the part where you were quoting me. If you quote me it means that you either agree or disagree with my opinion sinama. You are the one who is confused about his post and about my posts. Do not level me to you as I know what I am saying unlike you who keeps this argument alive by stating what he had said again. You think I should know the facts sinama? At least understand what I have said and check what you wrote. It is the truth. I win this argument.




you wish you won you keep saying your stronger but really your the one struggling you try to take me down but everytime it seems like im only playing around ^^ you try to hurt me by saying im weak and stuff but i dont really care :D
this conversation started when you misunderstood me i wasnt talking to you but you thought i was you should have asked me
the only reason i kept this going because i had nothing to do so can we plzzz end this already im tired and cant think of anything so you win if you want i couldnt care less.:D


You have already lost. I am not trying to hurt you or anything as that is done by flamers. We are having an intelligent discussion and you have just lost. You have no more words of support.
I win again.
17851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
P.V.P or Player Versus Player is a really good idea shinji...and monsters ofcourse i'm in level 8 but i wnt 2 deafeat some more powerful level monsters like level 15 and more..bcause i can defeat level 11 so easy... higher level monsters would be such a great thrill 4 the players.... and more items....
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Ninja's Shoes with White Socks
Requires Level 7
Damage:5
Defense:7
HP Bonus:10
Mana Bonus:10

Price: 1010 Gold

Ninja's Gray Boots

Requires Level 10
Damage:5
HP Bonus:5
Mana Bonus:5

650 Gold

Why is the lower level item better?
Posted 6/15/08
Please stay on topic people. This is a thread to raise suggestions on the Crunchyland game not to spam and criticise other people.

~deleted spam and off-topic posts
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.