First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Conformity the Obligatory adherence in today's society
Posted 6/7/08

Bleachloverf wrote:

Yea most likely its not the first time i have been flamed for a thread <_<.Especially with such an enticed topic as this.I was misunderstood because people never grasped what the topic was about i wasn't dissing society i was just trying to elate on how people can better themselves.It was being suggestive but it seems like everyone in this world has a chip on their shoulder.



Ahh i see... But the problem is people [like me] find it hard to comprehend to what you really mean. We are only asking for some consideration from you to please simplify your words cause it's such a pain to look for every word you say in the thesaurus or something. Can you give us a favor?
7223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
YES FINALLY o.o a thread where people are flaming at each other xD! Anyway........ dude the first time I read this thread, I couldn't understand a word you said xDDD IT WAS HELLA CONFUSING LOL Until I read some replies and understood what you meant o.o THE ANSWER IS: The more you question it, the less answer you get. Don't try to change people, if you can't even change yourself

Ebi out~
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Yea most likely its not the first time i have been flamed for a thread <_<.Especially with such an enticed topic as this.I was misunderstood because people never grasped what the topic was about i wasn't dissing society i was just trying to elate on how people can better themselves.It was being suggestive but it seems like everyone in this world has a chip on their shoulder.



Ahh i see... But the problem is people [like me] find it hard to comprehend to what you really mean. We are only asking for some consideration from you to please simplify your words cause it's such a pain to look for every word you say in the thesaurus or something. Can you give us a favor?


I respect that and sure.I was talking about how people need to stop being influenced by other's and instead trace themselves through their emotions of importance.To find what's important using the emotion that aren't influenced by other but are still connected to others.To respect other people by recognizing their emotion and when it's out of touch from reason ,using those mindful interest to play a good hand in ignoring.Thus what i meant by inventory <_<.I also the inventory is the usage of importance that interest or acknowledgement of yourself.This is only for you and you alone. Good enough?

2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Well when im discussing a top that heeds my interest ,i tend to use a lot of description within my paragraphs.


Descriptions that are hard to understand. Your way of verbalizing things beats the purpose.



I could really care less?Im not exactly normal, its better to be eccentric.


Eccentric and be misunderstood? Oh come on... I bet you know from the start that people will flame you huh...


Yea most likely its not the first time i have been flamed for a thread <_<.Especially with such an enticed topic as this.I was misunderstood because people never grasped what the topic was about i wasn't dissing society i was just trying to elate on how people can better themselves.It was being suggestive but it seems like everyone in this world has a chip on their shoulder.


How can people better themselves?
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

Bleachloverf wrote:

I respect that and sure.I was talking about how people need to stop being influenced by other's and instead trace themselves through their emotions of importance.To find what's important using the emotion that aren't influenced by other but are still connected to others.To respect other people by recognizing their emotion and when it's out of touch from reason ,using those mindful interest to play a good hand in ignoring.Thus what i meant by inventory <_<.I also the inventory is the usage of importance that interest or acknowledgment of yourself.This is only for you and you alone. Good enough?




Thank You...

It brightened up my mind... I'm really sorry for the ignorance... ~_~
Posted 6/7/08
High-flown language but doesn't make any decent sense. The words do not commensurate with the meaning.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

leviathan343 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Well when im discussing a top that heeds my interest ,i tend to use a lot of description within my paragraphs.


Descriptions that are hard to understand. Your way of verbalizing things beats the purpose.



I could really care less?Im not exactly normal, its better to be eccentric.


Eccentric and be misunderstood? Oh come on... I bet you know from the start that people will flame you huh...


Yea most likely its not the first time i have been flamed for a thread <_<.Especially with such an enticed topic as this.I was misunderstood because people never grasped what the topic was about i wasn't dissing society i was just trying to elate on how people can better themselves.It was being suggestive but it seems like everyone in this world has a chip on their shoulder.


How can people better themselves?

Once you affirm your existence you allow yourself to better yourself through that existence.Existence is affirmed by recognition through what makes u u not for influence or the media itself but the coefficience of learning.Learning the answers of this world and you in it regenerates yourself .*i sound like im preaching but just ignore that).Think for yourself don't listen to what others have to say individualism is what connects u to this planet, without it your just another artificial product.I believe in an age where respect is slated with respect.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Eudd wrote:

High-flown language but doesn't make any decent sense. The words do not commensurate with the meaning.


Hmm care to evocate? Plz use a string of plausible answers to fortify your opinion.Do you know what metaphysically means?It's actually a relatively new science.
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SF bayarea
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
bleachloverf your a fucking idiot please stop trying to act like your some kind of professor, we all know your an idiot. these big words your using just makes everyone think your self absorbed
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Well when im discussing a top that heeds my interest ,i tend to use a lot of description within my paragraphs.


Descriptions that are hard to understand. Your way of verbalizing things beats the purpose.



I could really care less?Im not exactly normal, its better to be eccentric.


Eccentric and be misunderstood? Oh come on... I bet you know from the start that people will flame you huh...


Yea most likely its not the first time i have been flamed for a thread <_<.Especially with such an enticed topic as this.I was misunderstood because people never grasped what the topic was about i wasn't dissing society i was just trying to elate on how people can better themselves.It was being suggestive but it seems like everyone in this world has a chip on their shoulder.


How can people better themselves?

Once you affirm your existence you allow yourself to better yourself through that existence.Existence is affirmed by recognition through what makes u u not for influence or the media itself but the coefficience of learning.Learning the answers of this world and you in it regenerates yourself .*i sound like im preaching but just ignore that).Think for yourself don't listen to what others have to say individualism is what connects u to this planet, without it your just another artificial product.I believe in an age where respect is slated with respect.


How do I "affirm my existence"? I don't see how I can better myself through that existence, since I am that very existence you speak of.

What does make me me? If I am the byproduct of cultural and societal norms, I am still myself. How is this any less legitimate than being an individual in your sense?

What is "the coefficience of learning"?

How does individualism "connect me to this planet"?

P.S. Every single person conforms in certain ways in order to interact with other human beings. The very fact that you are using the English language to communicate over a forum is evidence of that. If you want to get into the philosophy of language, I'm all for that. But let's stick to the subject.

EDIT: You failed to address my other post, in which I said that your thoughts on individualism differ greatly from traditional existential philosophy.
Posted 6/7/08
On the topic:

Influence couldn't be avoided. People mold their personalities from the influence of others. No man is an island . Nonetheless, a person should know first his true self.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

leviathan343 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


xxxbleyzxxx wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Well when im discussing a top that heeds my interest ,i tend to use a lot of description within my paragraphs.


Descriptions that are hard to understand. Your way of verbalizing things beats the purpose.



I could really care less?Im not exactly normal, its better to be eccentric.


Eccentric and be misunderstood? Oh come on... I bet you know from the start that people will flame you huh...


Yea most likely its not the first time i have been flamed for a thread <_<.Especially with such an enticed topic as this.I was misunderstood because people never grasped what the topic was about i wasn't dissing society i was just trying to elate on how people can better themselves.It was being suggestive but it seems like everyone in this world has a chip on their shoulder.


How can people better themselves?

Once you affirm your existence you allow yourself to better yourself through that existence.Existence is affirmed by recognition through what makes u u not for influence or the media itself but the coefficience of learning.Learning the answers of this world and you in it regenerates yourself .*i sound like im preaching but just ignore that).Think for yourself don't listen to what others have to say individualism is what connects u to this planet, without it your just another artificial product.I believe in an age where respect is slated with respect.


How do I "affirm my existence"? I don't see how I can better myself through that existence, since I am that very existence you speak of.

What does make me me? If I am the byproduct of cultural and societal norms, I am still myself. How is this any less legitimate than being an individual in your sense?

What is "the coefficience of learning"?

How does individualism "connect me to this planet"?

P.S. Every single person conforms in certain ways in order to interact with other human beings. The very fact that you are using the English language to communicate over a forum is evidence of that. If you want to get into the philosophy of language, I'm all for that. But let's stick to the subject.

EDIT: You failed to address my other post, in which I said that your thoughts on individualism differ greatly from traditional existential philosophy.

Once we know ourselves we know nature and the metaphysical boundaries are compatible.Sorry i didn't see your other post.Yes but yet again conformity is instated mainly by the adaptation of evolving essentially what all creatures do.I was merely interesting in response thus I don't conform to any beliefs i just heed and listen to what you or some else is saying.

Definition of Metaphysics

The eulogy of energy disperse by a source energy which is a coalition between matter, time and the physical revolvance when any form of corrosive physicalism is involved.Example I just touched a chair what meanings and sensibilites have been repulsed by touching the chair what statements of physicalism have been made?Why am i touching this chair what are the attractional properties corrosive impulses or energy or the sense of knowing i must touch that chair in order to procreate the next step.For example sitting on the chair.Im interested in these type of sensibilities (the metaphysicalistic properties)which is my assessment is environmental perception.Humans are intriguing creatues don't you think.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Bleachloverf wrote:

Once we know ourselves we know nature and the metaphysical boundaries are compatible.Sorry i didn't see your other post.Yes but yet again conformity is instated mainly by the adaptation of evolving essentially what all creatures do.I was merely interesting in response thus I don't conform to any beliefs i just heed and listen to what you or some else is saying.

Defintion of Metaphysics

The eulogy of energy disperse by a source energy which is a coalition between matter, time and the physical revolvance when any form of corrosive physicalism is involved.Example I just touched a chair what meanings and sensibilites have been repulsed by touching the chair what statements of physicalism have been made?Why am i touching this chair what are the attractional properties corrosive impulses or energy or the sense of knowing i must touch that chair in order to procreate the next step.For example sitting on the chair.Im interested in these type of sensibilities (the metaphysicalistic properties)which is my assessment is environmental perception.Humans are intriguing creatues don't you think.


The metaphysical boundaries are compatible with what? The individual? Each other? And again, what is "knowing ourselves"? How does this help us understand nature?

Is your definition of metaphysics the philosophical one? I have never heard of anything like this before.

A lot of people have commented on your love of big words, but the last paragraph is just ridiculous. You don't conform to any ideas, but could you at least conform to standard methods of English diction and syntax so we can understand your ideas?
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / KlanG
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Off topic : Not even a professor uses these sentences. You know where ur posting right? It's crunchyroll ur posting in,

not some Harvard forum.

On topic : If not for conformity, wouldn't life be hard? Also, surely chaos beckons if you think about it in a political manner. Well, the answer you're seeking lies in the afterlife.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

leviathan343 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Once we know ourselves we know nature and the metaphysical boundaries are compatible.Sorry i didn't see your other post.Yes but yet again conformity is instated mainly by the adaptation of evolving essentially what all creatures do.I was merely interesting in response thus I don't conform to any beliefs i just heed and listen to what you or some else is saying.

Defintion of Metaphysics

The eulogy of energy disperse by a source energy which is a coalition between matter, time and the physical revolvance when any form of corrosive physicalism is involved.Example I just touched a chair what meanings and sensibilites have been repulsed by touching the chair what statements of physicalism have been made?Why am i touching this chair what are the attractional properties corrosive impulses or energy or the sense of knowing i must touch that chair in order to procreate the next step.For example sitting on the chair.Im interested in these type of sensibilities (the metaphysicalistic properties)which is my assessment is environmental perception.Humans are intriguing creatues don't you think.


The metaphysical boundaries are compatible with what? The individual? Each other? And again, what is "knowing ourselves"? How does this help us understand nature?

Is your definition of metaphysics the philosophical one? I have never heard of anything like this before.

A lot of people have commented on your love of big words, but the last paragraph is just ridiculous. You don't conform to any ideas, but could you at least conform to standard methods of English diction and syntax so we can understand your ideas?


Im sorry but that is a world that's unexplorable.Neurologically anyways.Hmm not really its more so the scientology of understanding this world with an imaginatory sense of thinking wouldn't you agree.I explained them as lamented as I could but really its hard for me to caption my thoughts and direct them to someone who can't explore the same domain.Plz ignore most of this paragraph or the paragraph previously if you want.Can you think in pictures does your brain allow you neurologically?I could care less about big words observation is the keen eye for any form of comteplation.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.