First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Road Rage
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
We've all experienced it, there's always some tool on the road who either had a bad day and felt like taking it out on other motorists, a person honking and flipping you off for driving 65 in the slow lane, or you yourself get annoyed when you're blinking to merge and someone who is leaving 2 car lengths of space suddenly floors it so you can't get in.

So, what's your worst case of road rage you've experienced and how'd you handle it?
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Some guy in a Civic with an awful paint job and obnoxious coffee can exhaust kept high beaming me and blasting his horn because I refused to race him. I come up to a light, get out of my car, walk around the back. I then proceed to attach one end of a cable I keep in my trunk to my rear tow hook. Then I walk over to his car, and hook the cable around the horribly deformed polyurethane excuse he calls a bumper. Get back in the car, wait a few moments for the light to turn green, and then peel out, ripping his bumper from the front end of his car.
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

aznrice2k4 wrote:

Some guy in a Civic with an awful paint job and obnoxious coffee can exhaust kept high beaming me and blasting his horn because I refused to race him. I come up to a light, get out of my car, walk around the back. I then proceed to attach one end of a cable I keep in my trunk to my rear tow hook. Then I walk over to his car, and hook the cable around the horribly deformed polyurethane excuse he calls a bumper. Get back in the car, wait a few moments for the light to turn green, and then peel out, ripping his bumper from the front end of his car.


he didn't question what you were doing? wow


norcal is quite good here =) ricers don't act like ricers but they still carry on the tezza lights,random mismatching crap looking body kits that give more DRAG rather then the latter

maybe at night its different or i just don't drive by highschool kids too often
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
It was an attempt of humor.... I usually just got them off and show them who's boss.
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

aznrice2k4 wrote:

Some guy in a Civic with an awful paint job and obnoxious coffee can exhaust kept high beaming me and blasting his horn because I refused to race him. I come up to a light, get out of my car, walk around the back. I then proceed to attach one end of a cable I keep in my trunk to my rear tow hook. Then I walk over to his car, and hook the cable around the horribly deformed polyurethane excuse he calls a bumper. Get back in the car, wait a few moments for the light to turn green, and then peel out, ripping his bumper from the front end of his car.


i can definitely say i haven't done anything THAT crazy...


I think the best one was some bleach-blonde white guy with shades and a black goatee... kept tailgating me and shouting "GO BITCH" into my rearviews.

he had a white CRX with a huge interfooler. (not intercooler. it was a chromed out radiator accompanied by one of those $30 exhaust-powered wannabe-blow-off valves.)

i started veering to the right, rolled down my window, and let out a few load-carrying ball bearings and they went right to his radiator. he started smoking a bit a few secs later. (we were going 86mph, no one else around except in front)


another time was yesterday actually.


some old lady in a Ford Explorer in the fast lane kept speeding up to block me and keep me in the carpool. when i blinked, even if she's 2 car lengths back, she'd suddenly floor it!

so i just did what any good samaritan would do...

i let her go ahead of me by stomping on brakes. then i went behind her, and started signaling to go right into the number 2 lane.

she suddenly starts going into it trying to block me off

so i floor it and lane-split her and start pushing her over.

after a couple seconds, she let me finally get ahead. funfun.

see? no violence involved.
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / a
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
when i was young my dad pulled over a bus, then pulled his gun and pointed the gun to the driver face.. just because of a lane swerve the cut my dad off

it was very silly to me because i'm used to him being like that..
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

escudo_27 wrote:

when i was young my dad pulled over a bus, then pulled his gun and pointed the gun to the driver face.. just because of a lane swerve the cut my dad off

it was very silly to me because i'm used to him being like that..


and hes not in jail why?

branishing a gun in public will get u put in jail and threatening some one with a gun will get u put in prison.


if this is even true hes lucky he dident get shot in the face.

388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / a
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:


escudo_27 wrote:

when i was young my dad pulled over a bus, then pulled his gun and pointed the gun to the driver face.. just because of a lane swerve the cut my dad off

it was very silly to me because i'm used to him being like that..


and hes not in jail why?

branishing a gun in public will get u put in jail and threatening some one with a gun will get u put in prison.


if this is even true hes lucky he dident get shot in the face.



well it's in the philippines, back in the days if your a cop , military or presidential security guard you could do that without getting in trouble.. The way the law enforcement system in the philippines is kinda corrupt still where if you have the money and power you cold turn things around to your favor..
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / a
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

veyron1001 wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:







get a life veyron read the entire forum index sir.. now if you would notice all the forums are in threads.. regardless who answer the topic.. you barely see a new topic over here in CR Cars forum.. is the same old same old.. that is why i pulling out the 6 month old thread.. something to be different off..

now the road rage i'm telling you about in this topic is for real, about 40% percent of automobile driver in the philippine carries a gun specially at night time.. you don't want to get in a road rage in night time.. some people are so powerful there incidents like gunshots don't get reported to the police and it never comes out of the news..

[b]so veyron just get a life
and let me be if i want to be silly on my forum post.. If it was a serious topic that someone needed help about cars, then i'll do my best to be informative and helpful.. But if is a topic just to make a topic i'll just act silly put some humor on it.. regardless if it funny or not..

1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
I jus pressure them like crazy. made a asian lady run a red light cuz I was pressuring her so much. Funnyest part was there was a cop to my right when it happened and she got a ticket
Posted 12/17/08
a taxi cut my friend off almost hitting him so we started honking our horn's and yes motorcycle's do have horn honking. the taxi guy looked at us and started cussing so we pulled up next to him and started kicking the taxi.puting big dents on his car doors. dude didn't want to come out so he whiped out his cell phone pretending to call someone. cops im guessing? well we didn't care. taxi guy sped off and we kinda tailed him for 1 mile and we went our own way. I HATE TAXI DRIVERS! they think they own the whole road becuase they on the road 24/7 fu!% that sh$@ !
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
One time this dude was tailgating me so I farted inside my car so he would back off, but the fart stayed in my car and I nearly choked. When I got home, there was a small brown dot on my underwear.
5670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

NopWRX wrote:

One time this dude was tailgating me so I farted inside my car so he would back off, but the fart stayed in my car and I nearly choked. When I got home, there was a small brown dot on my underwear.


lol,thanks man u gave me a laugh..now that some funny shit.

well for me i almost got run over by a taxi when he filtered out onto a main road,clearly i had the right of way and that biatch did not check his blind spot.he almost killed me and just sped off like nothing happened.
i caught up to him,jam braked my bike in front of his taxi,walked up to his taxi and as soon as he wind down his window,i spat in his face....
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
i have a friend who got out of his car and smacked some dude for beeping him when my friend was giving way to a pedestrian.
Got road rage? lol
Posted 12/21/08
My dad's windshield was hit by a bird and it wouldn't get off.He got out and scared it away.Then an oncoming car rear-ended him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.