First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Raki... It's about time :) (Spoiler Alert) -Manga-
4808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
yeah...but he's unbeliveable strong...
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

corr wrote:


cakefreak wrote:

WTF! the only thing i don't like about Claymore is that we have to wait ONE MONTH for just ONE CHAPTER! Awwwwwwwww. And we're just getting to the good part.


may i say..."HOMMIE IS FIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....wowwie! now he and claire can finally MATCH!....aw man!!...next month! AISH!


hve u forgotten how terresa of the faint smiles looked like ^^ wen a load of bandits was going to "rape" her she showed them her body and they were like... OMG
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

shukui wrote:
hve u forgotten how terresa of the faint smiles looked like ^^ wen a load of bandits was going to "rape" her she showed them her body and they were like... OMG


no duh!! anybody going through turning-into-a-Claymore experiment would have some sort of permanent scars, it's only natural i suppose
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/4/08


Who ever guessed Priscilla, You win~. xD

I wanna say I saw that coming, but didn't wanna believe it.
15070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Abvius wrote:



Who ever guessed Priscilla, You win~. xD

I wanna say I saw that coming, but didn't wanna believe it.


priscilla.. is so damn unpredictable... but yet i expected it lol... and chapter 81 was RUBBISH i didn't wait a damn month to read that.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

dahlollipop wrote:


Abvius wrote:



Who ever guessed Priscilla, You win~. xD

I wanna say I saw that coming, but didn't wanna believe it.


priscilla.. is so damn unpredictable... but yet i expected it lol... and chapter 81 was RUBBISH i didn't wait a damn month to read that.


I'd wish they would release more often. And I know lol I wonder what happened to Esley. But nonetheless, I'm still addicted to Claymore and will follow it till it is over xD

Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Abvius wrote:
I'd wish they would release more often. And I know lol I wonder what happened to Esley. But nonetheless, I'm still addicted to Claymore and will follow it till it is over xD


i know but i'd rather have it monthly seeing as how 90% of the weekly mangas have degraded into rubbish
anyways Isley is most probably feeding off a bandit, otherwise not eating for 7 years like Prissy would shrink him too and i really don't wanna see a chibi-fied Isley. Even though Raki's grown and all, he still keeps an AB around... sheesh and yes Claymore is addictive.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

crazyrodent96 wrote:


Abvius wrote:
I'd wish they would release more often. And I know lol I wonder what happened to Esley. But nonetheless, I'm still addicted to Claymore and will follow it till it is over xD


i know but i'd rather have it monthly seeing as how 90% of the weekly mangas have degraded into rubbish
anyways Isley is most probably feeding off a bandit, otherwise not eating for 7 years like Prissy would shrink him too and i really don't wanna see a chibi-fied Isley. Even though Raki's grown and all, he still keeps an AB around... sheesh and yes Claymore is addictive.



Omg xD That would be hilarious. A chibifyied Isley lol. I bet people would lose a lot of respect for him eh? It's been a while, but I don't think Raki knows Priscilla is an AB. O..o or does he?
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Abvius wrote:

Omg xD That would be hilarious. A chibifyied Isley lol. I bet people would lose a lot of respect for him eh? It's been a while, but I don't think Raki knows Priscilla is an AB. O..o or does he?


Actually Raki does know Prissy's an AB
http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/81/22/
that's why Rene/Rune calls him an idiot and he admits it xD
but what im worried about most is the reunion of Clare, Raki and Prissy, i have no idea how it would turn out, would Clare take revenge or forgive???
It just drives me up the wall, not knowing what's gonna happen next
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

crazyrodent96 wrote:


Abvius wrote:

Omg xD That would be hilarious. A chibifyied Isley lol. I bet people would lose a lot of respect for him eh? It's been a while, but I don't think Raki knows Priscilla is an AB. O..o or does he?


Actually Raki does know Prissy's an AB
http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/81/22/
that's why Rene/Rune calls him an idiot and he admits it xD
but what im worried about most is the reunion of Clare, Raki and Prissy, i have no idea how it would turn out, would Clare take revenge or forgive???
It just drives me up the wall, not knowing what's gonna happen next


Oh, now I remember xD

Yeah, no kidding. I wanna know what made Prissy have a change of heart about all of this lol.

Wouldn't it be funny if Raki is stronger than some soldiers in the Organization? xD
15070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
haha a wild thought. what if priscilla ate isley lmfao. idk if i remember correctly... i think i read something about AB's can't eat AB's .. or correct me if i'm wrong... dont remember at all haha
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

dahlollipop wrote:

haha a wild thought. what if priscilla ate isley lmfao. idk if i remember correctly... i think i read something about AB's can't eat AB's .. or correct me if i'm wrong... dont remember at all haha


Pssh, don't talk nonsense. (lol)

I don't think they would kill off Isley that easily. I mean after all, he controls the North.

*sigh* if only the anime followed the manga.
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia/Iowa, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
no way! how on earth can that happen?!

but man, it is getting shit, claymore. priscilla under the hood was too predictable. besides, the "lab for awakened ones" is weird. hope it gets better.,
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

shintee wrote:

no way! how on earth can that happen?!

but man, it is getting shit, claymore. priscilla under the hood was too predictable. besides, the "lab for awakened ones" is weird. hope it gets better.,


xD I'm curious to know where they are gonna take that "Lab for Awakened ones". Cause that means right now, the rest of the world is at war. So I dunno if they are gonna leave and go to the war to kick ass or just destroy the Organization and live peacefully on the island.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / cavite, philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Raki can take out yoma...

yeah boy!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.