First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Banner Request
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

Username:fallenxinxsorrow
text indicated on the banner:fall
Border? no
Animation/Blinking effect? yes fall -can my words be black and red and daignal-
Designs:a plain pink heart at the top right corner
Picture to be used:


here you goo~
hope you liek..
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

animerocksmanga wrote:

text indicated on the banner:join kusumi koharu group now!
Border? yes
Animation/Blinking effect? yes and do the word by word one with the words on the banner
Designs:anything that suits the picture
no copy right
Picture to be used:


in progress
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

animerocksmanga wrote:

text indicated on the banner:join kusumi koharu group now!
Border? yes
Animation/Blinking effect? yes and do the word by word one with the words on the banner
Designs:anything that suits the picture
no copy right
Picture to be used:


here you go
hope you liek~
Member
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:

text indicated on the banner:join kusumi koharu group now!
Border? yes
Animation/Blinking effect? yes and do the word by word one with the words on the banner
Designs:anything that suits the picture
no copy right
Picture to be used:


here you go
hope you liek~


i dont see the picture
in the spoiler
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

animerocksmanga wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:

text indicated on the banner:join kusumi koharu group now!
Border? yes
Animation/Blinking effect? yes and do the word by word one with the words on the banner
Designs:anything that suits the picture
no copy right
Picture to be used:


here you go
hope you liek~


i dont see the picture
in the spoiler


eh? try re-loading the page. if not, you may get it on the group photos. ^^
Member
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:

text indicated on the banner:join kusumi koharu group now!
Border? yes
Animation/Blinking effect? yes and do the word by word one with the words on the banner
Designs:anything that suits the picture
no copy right
Picture to be used:


here you go
hope you liek~


i dont see the picture
in the spoiler


eh? try re-loading the page. if not, you may get it on the group photos. ^^


i see it now hehehe
Member
3690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your pocket!!...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

Username:fallenxinxsorrow
text indicated on the banner:fall
Border? no
Animation/Blinking effect? yes fall -can my words be black and red and daignal-
Designs:a plain pink heart at the top right corner
Picture to be used:


here you goo~
hope you liek..


awwwwwwww ty its really cute oh can u do the same for this picture only without any hearts
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

fallenxinxsorrow wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

Username:fallenxinxsorrow
text indicated on the banner:fall
Border? no
Animation/Blinking effect? yes fall -can my words be black and red and daignal-
Designs:a plain pink heart at the top right corner
Picture to be used:


here you goo~
hope you liek..


awwwwwwww ty its really cute oh can u do the same for this picture only without any hearts


oh, it's in .gif extension.
i'll try desuu~ >.<"
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

awwwwwwww ty its really cute oh can u do the same for this picture only without any hearts


etto.. i can't do teh "blinking effect" 'coz you gave me a .gif extension file.
hontou ni gomen nasai. >_<"

Member
3690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your pocket!!...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

awwwwwwww ty its really cute oh can u do the same for this picture only without any hearts


etto.. i can't do teh "blinking effect" 'coz you gave me a .gif extension file.
hontou ni gomen nasai. >_<"



if i give it to u not on the a qoute would it work
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

fallenxinxsorrow wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

awwwwwwww ty its really cute oh can u do the same for this picture only without any hearts


etto.. i can't do teh "blinking effect" 'coz you gave me a .gif extension file.
hontou ni gomen nasai. >_<"



if i give it to u not on the a qoute would it work


I don't think soo~
I'm not good in editting a .gif extension graphic.
>_<" Gomen!!!
Member
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
PLEASE PM ME WHEN DONE!!!
jianing23
Join Anime Lovers Cafee NOW!
Animations yes flashing words
rectangle shape, ribbons
copyright yes
jhasmhin16

Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

jianing23 wrote:

PLEASE PM ME WHEN DONE!!!
jianing23
Join Anime Lovers Cafee NOW!
Animations yes flashing words
rectangle shape, ribbons
copyright yes
jhasmhin16



in progress
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

jianing23 wrote:

PLEASE PM ME WHEN DONE!!!
jianing23
Join Anime Lovers Cafee NOW!
Animations yes flashing words
rectangle shape, ribbons
copyright yes
jhasmhin16



here yaa go~
hope you liek this..

42423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / america.
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
1. Username (so, we know who will request, right?)rukiawater
2. Text indicated on the banner-sister
3. Animations? yes or no (specify which will animate)-yes hearts and watever u think
4. Specific designs-a boreder w/ lines that blend in a bit at the edges
5. Do you want it to have a copyright? yes or no-yes
5. Picture

6. OPTIONAL: Who of the makers will make your request? taku22
7. Wait for it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.