First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Most caring celebrity
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / earth is full. go...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jackie Chan, & Oprah!!


yeah
25255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
yoon Eun HYe
2586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Jackie Chan for sure he lived such an interesting life and has seen a great deal.
Jang Nara has always been connected to charities it is part of her life commitment to pay back for her own good luck in doing something she loves for a living.
Gave $ as many to the Chinese earthquake but also gave her own personal time to visit the area. Urging her fan groups and corporate partners to donate
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
actually there is this old woman who is pretty famous in Kdramas....
she came out as the grandma queen in Goong.....
she works for UNICEF i heard and seriously.,......
she is amazing....kim hye ja i think her name is.....
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Its all for publicity guys -_-; Celebrities don't care
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

SakuraDavik wrote:

well i heard that Lee Jun Ki donated 20 million won to poor families for Mid Autumn Festival in 2006 and donated 70 million won to Korean Youth Centre in 2006. (quoted from Lee Junki Fanclub)


Oh, what a kind person!
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

izickree wrote:

Its all for publicity guys -_-; Celebrities don't care

thats kind of true
i remember this filipino-action star
who wasnt known of his goodwill till he died
i guess thats true kindness is having everyone to know your great deed
well then again it really depends on the situation

934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Paradise, they ca...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

keybladekairi wrote:


izickree wrote:

Its all for publicity guys -_-; Celebrities don't care

thats kind of true
i remember this filipino-action star
who wasnt known of his goodwill till he died
i guess thats true kindness is having everyone to know your great deed
well then again it really depends on the situation




Ummm.. are you referring to the late Fernando Poe Jr.? (FPJ)
'cause for sure the things he did weren't for publicity but out of the goodness of his heart.
Also the late Rudy Fernandez
In a recent interview from TVP, this old guy said that Rudy payed his son's college.

I also heard about Kim Dong Wan giving $4 million to China's earthquake?

hmmm.. and also Park Myung Soo
(from Infinity Challenge)
they said he donated money but asked for a receipt :lol:
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / states
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

bizziebubblez wrote:


keybladekairi wrote:


izickree wrote:

Its all for publicity guys -_-; Celebrities don't care

thats kind of true
i remember this filipino-action star
who wasnt known of his goodwill till he died
i guess thats true kindness is having everyone to know your great deed
well then again it really depends on the situation




Ummm.. are you referring to the late Fernando Poe Jr.? (FPJ)
'cause for sure the things he did weren't for publicity but out of the goodness of his heart.
Also the late Rudy Fernandez
In a recent interview from TVP, this old guy said that Rudy payed his son's college.

I also heard about Kim Dong Wan giving $4 million to China's earthquake?

hmmm.. and also Park Myung Soo
(from Infinity Challenge)
they said he donated money but asked for a receipt :lol:


Park mysung soo

is alwase abit stinggy when it comes to money but in a good way
it seems like he is the type to write down every little penny he spends
when i read that he asked for a receipt it didnt surprise me at all
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Lee jun ki n of course,jackie chan
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

izickree wrote:

Its all for publicity guys -_-; Celebrities don't care


well, I kinda not agree with u. don't judge them so easily... even if they r celebrities, they r still human beings like us... so I think it's not impossible if some of them care about our world. being rich and famous doesn't make them aliens.aahahaa...
but. it's just my opinion anyway. hehe...^^
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Takizawa Hideaki of Tackey and Tsubasa...

proof? just ask Yamapi
11928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lucena city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

This beautiful woman.


same hir!
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

Takizawa Hideaki of Tackey and Tsubasa...

proof? just ask Yamapi


ooo I just asked Yamapi but he didn;t answer. What's the answer then?
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

neuroneuster wrote:

ooo I just asked Yamapi but he didn;t answer. What's the answer then?


he didnt? so lazy.. hmf!

Well, Yamapi called him Papa during Jr days, there are lots of vids thats proves Takki loves him. He is a well loved sempai

i wanna share this article, credits for this:





First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.