First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Swordsmen Council
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
hahaha long story.. kari u lazy girl
Member
6336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Above Wherever I...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
We should kill some groups! BLOOD!
Captain
66511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 三沢,日本
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
why kill groups if they aren't hurting us?
Captain
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
i think he's always been like that kill inactive groups
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
lol i know Tasogare is like that.... but the SSM will not be like that at all ... Captains... i dont wanna hear u lot are doing so .. so please dont
Captain
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i just noticed this for when your moding members there is a bar where you can search for a certain member
Posted 6/29/08
r we retarded 4 not noticeing?
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i aint noticed such thing!
Captain
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
well i saw it
Member
9840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
Hey guys...
Not sure how to say this... but I have a busy school year coming up. Also I can't go on my computer anymore, because I spend so much time on it. I need to get my prioritys (spell? hah) straight. anime is kinda a temptation for me, and sucks up all my free time that I could use to spend time with my family and get some things done. So I'm taking a long break from CR. And the thing is I may not come back... I'm really going to miss my friends and this group so much. This isn't easy for me. But I was thinking that maybe I should resign from my captain position. It's not fair to just have it and do nothing. Someone else may want it and that's completely fine with me. Though I'd still like to be on my squad as a subordinate or something. :]

So that's all! Thanks so much and I love all of yall a lot. I'll be officially quitting about tomorrow. Just need to do a few more things. I appreciate having the great chance to be a captain and I gotta say I loved it! Thanks again.
-LSBleach
AKA Shea

(by the way on topic: I didn't notice it either.. haha!)
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08

LSBleach wrote:

Hey guys...
Not sure how to say this... but I have a busy school year coming up. Also I can't go on my computer anymore, because I spend so much time on it. I need to get my prioritys (spell? hah) straight. anime is kinda a temptation for me, and sucks up all my free time that I could use to spend time with my family and get some things done. So I'm taking a long break from CR. And the thing is I may not come back... I'm really going to miss my friends and this group so much. This isn't easy for me. But I was thinking that maybe I should resign from my captain position. It's not fair to just have it and do nothing. Someone else may want it and that's completely fine with me. Though I'd still like to be on my squad as a subordinate or something. :]

So that's all! Thanks so much and I love all of yall a lot. I'll be officially quitting about tomorrow. Just need to do a few more things. I appreciate having the great chance to be a captain and I gotta say I loved it! Thanks again.
-LSBleach
AKA Shea

(by the way on topic: I didn't notice it either.. haha!)


NOO u cant go!! *cries* u aint allowed.. we all forbid u...

As for the Captain Take-over... im sure we can find someone to take the job lol

Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Also.. as a Captain *gets to do summit* im thinking of assigning jobs to each Captain...

Depends on which Squad u are.. but

Cactusito - General review of all squad
Cloud123 - Back-up of Cactusito (helps review the entire squad)
NavyShadow210 - Photos and Member of the Month Officer
Youichi_Hiruma - Games Officer
Gartordog - Complaints and Suggestions Officer
Wildboy - Updates Officer (currently unavailable)
Whoever takes over LSBleach - Forums Officer (makes sure ppl keeps to the rules and doesnt spam)

lemme know if u accept this Officer Role
Member
9840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

cactusito wrote:


LSBleach wrote:

Hey guys...
Not sure how to say this... but I have a busy school year coming up. Also I can't go on my computer anymore, because I spend so much time on it. I need to get my prioritys (spell? hah) straight. anime is kinda a temptation for me, and sucks up all my free time that I could use to spend time with my family and get some things done. So I'm taking a long break from CR. And the thing is I may not come back... I'm really going to miss my friends and this group so much. This isn't easy for me. But I was thinking that maybe I should resign from my captain position. It's not fair to just have it and do nothing. Someone else may want it and that's completely fine with me. Though I'd still like to be on my squad as a subordinate or something. :]

So that's all! Thanks so much and I love all of yall a lot. I'll be officially quitting about tomorrow. Just need to do a few more things. I appreciate having the great chance to be a captain and I gotta say I loved it! Thanks again.
-LSBleach
AKA Shea

(by the way on topic: I didn't notice it either.. haha!)


NOO u cant go!! *cries* u aint allowed.. we all forbid u...

As for the Captain Take-over... im sure we can find someone to take the job lol



Yeah I know... thanks it means a lot. ^^ I'm sure you'll find someone lol. If I do come on in a while I'll be sure to drop in. :]
Captain
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

cactusito wrote:

Also.. as a Captain *gets to do summit* im thinking of assigning jobs to each Captain...

Depends on which Squad u are.. but

Cactusito - General review of all squad
Cloud123 - Back-up of Cactusito (helps review the entire squad)
NavyShadow210 - Photos and Member of the Month Officer
Youichi_Hiruma - Games Officer
Gartordog - Complaints and Suggestions Officer
Wildboy - Updates Officer (currently unavailable)
Whoever takes over LSBleach - Forums Officer (makes sure ppl keeps to the rules and doesnt spam)

lemme know if u accept this Officer Role


yeah i could accept being member of the month and photo officer

and for LSBleach's job i think the best to fill that position would be -kari-
Posted 6/30/08

cactusito wrote:


LSBleach wrote:

Hey guys...
Not sure how to say this... but I have a busy school year coming up. Also I can't go on my computer anymore, because I spend so much time on it. I need to get my prioritys (spell? hah) straight. anime is kinda a temptation for me, and sucks up all my free time that I could use to spend time with my family and get some things done. So I'm taking a long break from CR. And the thing is I may not come back... I'm really going to miss my friends and this group so much. This isn't easy for me. But I was thinking that maybe I should resign from my captain position. It's not fair to just have it and do nothing. Someone else may want it and that's completely fine with me. Though I'd still like to be on my squad as a subordinate or something. :]

So that's all! Thanks so much and I love all of yall a lot. I'll be officially quitting about tomorrow. Just need to do a few more things. I appreciate having the great chance to be a captain and I gotta say I loved it! Thanks again.
-LSBleach
AKA Shea

(by the way on topic: I didn't notice it either.. haha!)


NOO u cant go!! *cries* u aint allowed.. we all forbid u...

As for the Captain Take-over... im sure we can find someone to take the job lol



how does this become a problem? if she leaves and a captain needs to take over n ryan rob take his leader position back it should be fine but untill ryan takes it over idk

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.