First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Puberty
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:


nosuchname wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

1st period the day before i started at my new school.... 11 years old

and we are discussing these things why?


because someone made a topic for it and no one had any objections to it...

btw girls... DO NOT shave down there ¬_¬;;
it's a pain in the ass to get rid of all those stray hairs that come out of the sides >_< and it grows back thicker ⌐_⌐;;


yea but waxin hurts like f***


Meh..you get used to it..
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
My first time getting it was in a mall and i was wearing a freakin skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

animoo_x wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:


nosuchname wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

1st period the day before i started at my new school.... 11 years old

and we are discussing these things why?


because someone made a topic for it and no one had any objections to it...

btw girls... DO NOT shave down there ¬_¬;;
it's a pain in the ass to get rid of all those stray hairs that come out of the sides >_< and it grows back thicker ⌐_⌐;;


yea but waxin hurts like f***


Meh..you get used to it..


CHRIST... don't EVEN get me started on plucking... one... by... one >_<

**but anyway... I'm sorry for getting everyone so off topic.. and I'm sure you can see my real response somewhere up there towards the top :3**
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

nosuchname wrote:


animoo_x wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:


nosuchname wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

1st period the day before i started at my new school.... 11 years old

and we are discussing these things why?


because someone made a topic for it and no one had any objections to it...

btw girls... DO NOT shave down there ¬_¬;;
it's a pain in the ass to get rid of all those stray hairs that come out of the sides >_< and it grows back thicker ⌐_⌐;;


yea but waxin hurts like f***


Meh..you get used to it..


CHRIST... don't EVEN get me started on plucking... one... by... one >_<


oh lol no way XD i dun have the patience

and omg biTTerSwEetz poor you! :'(
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
When I noticed I was in puberty, I already had boobs.
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
.... ..............
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California bby!
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

Lithvana wrote:

When I noticed I was in puberty, I already had boobs.


LOL same here. my parents gave me the "talk" way to late XD
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
my parents didn't even give me a talk. they're so damned shy, i researched everything myself.
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
^^ same at least I had the internet and no parental controls
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

Miyabunny wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

When I noticed I was in puberty, I already had boobs.


LOL same here. my parents gave me the "talk" way to late XD

Haha, my parents didn't even bother to give me a "talk".

2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / London
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:

purberty is like a timeline.


----- --------- ------- ------- ------- ------ -------------- --



rofl aint it ment to be

(shock) ----- (embarrassment) ---- (keeping mouth shut) ---- (when people know about puberty you show off) :w00t:
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
My brother's boobs started 'poppin' when he was 12, but thats only because it was the age he discovered the quarter pounder with extra cheese!
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / London
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

Stickmania wrote:

My brother's boobs started 'poppin' when he was 12, but thats only because it was the age he discovered the quarter pounder with extra cheese!


rofl
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
i didnt notice anything, only that my voice went LIEK suddenly sometimes...
32691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07

m_ownage wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:

It was hot, wet, and milky.


rofl


LMAO
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.