First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Jaejoong [Hero] and Yunho [U-Know]
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Never hear both of them before.
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Joongie's Arms
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
xD Yeah.. They're a REALLY good couple. >.> *is jealous*

. . .

=.=

*steals Jae from YunHo*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
9657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SD, Cali.
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
jaeho way to go ^ ^
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Joongie's Arms
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

fiziee wrote:

Never hear both of them before.


DBSK!!


ahem.. made by me

xD You should!! They're awesome!!



1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

JaeHo2JaeMinLuvBoth wrote:


fiziee wrote:

Never hear both of them before.


DBSK!!


ahem.. made by me

xD You should!! They're awesome!!





I am sorry. They look like shemale........... Not my taste.
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i love them in the Dangerous love drama....that was soooo HILARIOUS!!!!! gwad!! i watched it like a bazillion times and i laugh about it at just random times...
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i like me Jaejoong better
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
yep! they're always holding hangs and stuff!
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Spherical07 wrote:

They really are a cute "couple." I crack up watching Dangerous Love because I already know how it ends, so Yunho's behavior and Jaejung's reaction to it is hilarious, LOL!!


lol I loved watching Dangerous Love because of the plot ^^ and Jaejung was hillarious with his paranoia XD
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Joongie's Arms
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

Written by someone: (>.> i frgot i accidentally deleted everybody's quotes.. >.>)
I am sorry. They look like shemale........... Not my taste.






. . . >.> Bitch.. xD Just kidding..
Oh well.. Everyone has their own opinions..

. . .


"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

*tackles you*

jk.. I think.. ahaha

BUT!! What about THIS picture??


Wait..

AND THIS


@.@ shit.. I got a nosebleed.. --> @,_@

WAIT!! I still got MORE

PICSPAM TIME!!


@.@ OH MAI GAD!!




*wondders if this should be pg 13..*
>.> Oh well.. xD

I got me some spicy eye candy to watch~ xD
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

JaeHo2JaeMinLuvBoth wrote:


Written by someone: (>.> i frgot i accidentally deleted everybody's quotes.. >.>)
I am sorry. They look like shemale........... Not my taste.






. . . >.> Bitch.. xD Just kidding..
Oh well.. Everyone has their own opinions..

. . .


"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

*tackles you*

jk.. I think.. ahaha

BUT!! What about THIS picture??


Wait..

AND THIS


@.@ shit.. I got a nosebleed.. --> @,_@

WAIT!! I still got MORE

PICSPAM TIME!!


@.@ OH MAI GAD!!




*wondders if this should be pg 13..*
>.> Oh well.. xD

I got me some spicy eye candy to watch~ xD

Still same....... Just suitable as a kids idol. They are not manly at all........ Weakling fellow.
5283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール OR 싱가포르 *S...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Agre...HaHa
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Spherical07 wrote:

They really are a cute "couple." I crack up watching Dangerous Love because I already know how it ends, so Yunho's behavior and Jaejung's reaction to it is hilarious, LOL!!


XD I think a lot of fans got inspired by Dangerous Love with the Jaeho/Yunjae pairing XP.

Jaejoong - umma of the group
Yunhp - oppa of group

^^
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
boring boy-band ever.
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

WishingMoon wrote:


Spherical07 wrote:

They really are a cute "couple." I crack up watching Dangerous Love because I already know how it ends, so Yunho's behavior and Jaejung's reaction to it is hilarious, LOL!!


XD I think a lot of fans got inspired by Dangerous Love with the Jaeho/Yunjae pairing XP.

Jaejoong - umma of the group
Yunhp - oppa of group

^^


what does uppa and oppa mean??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.