First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Jaejoong [Hero] and Yunho [U-Know]
Posted 6/8/08
*sigh*..another one of these threads =]
I'll allow this to stay open but I've already seen some off-topic posts and arguments. Please stay on topic or else I will close this.

~moved to Music section
6004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / nesipplhiPi(Guess...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
not cute but very cute..wahhhh!love them!
Posted 6/8/08
they are cute!

& i LOVE hero's voice.
gives me chills.

:)
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

fiziee wrote:


poro wrote:


fiziee wrote:

just boriiiiiiiiiiiiiing......... Nothing special about the group.........I believe the group will disappears after 2~3 years....


hahhahahha, sorry to disappointed you but they have been famous for nearly 5 years......

(O__O)... by the way, you are the type just love to be hated... aren't you a weirdo... :mellow:..feels bad for you...

hahahhahhaha, and on the other side... YUnho and Jeajoong is absolutely the best couple ever (>__<), I like them from not only Dangerous Love but also from their real life (>O<),
Yunho was like " i feels like the dad of the group... and Jeajoong , you are so warm and you take care of everybody..you are like a mother >o<"... so kawaii..
Just can't ever get enough of them



Hohoho. Famous nearly 5 years... what the joke.
I am never heard about them before. Yunho... Jeajoong... hahahahha.. just a small name in asian industries. Weak up dude. There are not good at all.


Are you any better yourself???
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

thina1 wrote:


WishingMoon wrote:


Spherical07 wrote:

They really are a cute "couple." I crack up watching Dangerous Love because I already know how it ends, so Yunho's behavior and Jaejung's reaction to it is hilarious, LOL!!


XD I think a lot of fans got inspired by Dangerous Love with the Jaeho/Yunjae pairing XP.

Jaejoong - umma of the group
Yunhp - oppa of group

^^


what does uppa and oppa mean??


umma means mom/mother
oppa means father/dad
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Potatoland aka Ge...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
kyaaa,the cutest couple ever x3
jaeho is ♥

725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in the clouds ***...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

fiziee wrote:


cookies_addict wrote:


fiziee wrote:

just boriiiiiiiiiiiiiing......... Nothing special about the group.........I believe the group will disappears after 2~3 years.... [/quot

I am sorry that you are not charmed by the DBSK boys. i guess you are entitled to your opinion, but i disagree. They have not disappear since their debut and they have the largest fan base. They are the top in Asia! I don't think all the die hard fans will get bored with with them any time soon or within 2-3 years.

When you said their is nothing special about the group, you are wrong there. I think you might have overlooked the harmony in their singing. They all can sing and they make beautiful music that can touch the soul. Besides their talents, they have a great sense of humor and character. I love their humor and their unique personalities.

It's too bad that you can't see their charms....:/

DBSK is the best!!!


hahahaha... they have serious picthing problem while singing! This is you call best group in asia. What the shame.


It's not a shame; it's pride. At least I can tell that it's a good pitch. Beside myself, there are millions that agree that they are the best group.
I'm curious, why do you hate them anyways or what major fault do they have?
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

cookies_addict wrote:


fiziee wrote:


cookies_addict wrote:


fiziee wrote:

just boriiiiiiiiiiiiiing......... Nothing special about the group.........I believe the group will disappears after 2~3 years.... [/quot

I am sorry that you are not charmed by the DBSK boys. i guess you are entitled to your opinion, but i disagree. They have not disappear since their debut and they have the largest fan base. They are the top in Asia! I don't think all the die hard fans will get bored with with them any time soon or within 2-3 years.

When you said their is nothing special about the group, you are wrong there. I think you might have overlooked the harmony in their singing. They all can sing and they make beautiful music that can touch the soul. Besides their talents, they have a great sense of humor and character. I love their humor and their unique personalities.

It's too bad that you can't see their charms....:/

DBSK is the best!!!


hahahaha... they have serious picthing problem while singing! This is you call best group in asia. What the shame.


It's not a shame; it's pride. At least I can tell that it's a good pitch. Beside myself, there are millions that agree that they are the best group.
I'm curious, why do you hate them anyways or what major fault do they have?


The major fault is they are not good enough... Just a loser group and depends to much from their good looking ( .... jus so-so only.. ). HahHAHahaHa... Pride for their pitching (sound) problem? Are you crazy? You know nothing about music...

826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/8/08

thina1 wrote:


WishingMoon wrote:


Spherical07 wrote:

They really are a cute "couple." I crack up watching Dangerous Love because I already know how it ends, so Yunho's behavior and Jaejung's reaction to it is hilarious, LOL!!


XD I think a lot of fans got inspired by Dangerous Love with the Jaeho/Yunjae pairing XP.

Jaejoong - umma of the group
Yunhp - oppa of group

^^


what does uppa and oppa mean??



aunt (umma or ajumma) and uncle (oppa) in Korean. Jaejoong and Yunho are often called by fans, and even group members, the mom (Jae) and dad (Yunho) of the group with the remaining members being their kids.
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in the clouds ***...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

fiziee wrote:


cookies_addict wrote:


fiziee wrote:


cookies_addict wrote:


fiziee wrote:

just boriiiiiiiiiiiiiing......... Nothing special about the group.........I believe the group will disappears after 2~3 years.... [/quot

I am sorry that you are not charmed by the DBSK boys. i guess you are entitled to your opinion, but i disagree. They have not disappear since their debut and they have the largest fan base. They are the top in Asia! I don't think all the die hard fans will get bored with with them any time soon or within 2-3 years.

When you said their is nothing special about the group, you are wrong there. I think you might have overlooked the harmony in their singing. They all can sing and they make beautiful music that can touch the soul. Besides their talents, they have a great sense of humor and character. I love their humor and their unique personalities.

It's too bad that you can't see their charms....:/

DBSK is the best!!!


hahahaha... they have serious picthing problem while singing! This is you call best group in asia. What the shame.


It's not a shame; it's pride. At least I can tell that it's a good pitch. Beside myself, there are millions that agree that they are the best group.
I'm curious, why do you hate them anyways or what major fault do they have?


The major fault is they are not good enough... Just a loser group and depends to much from their good looking ( .... jus so-so only.. ). HahHAHahaHa... Pride for their pitching (sound) problem? Are you crazy? You know nothing about music...



" their look is so- so???---you're a weirdo.
what do you know about music? it seems like you know NOTHING.


295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HellHoleO.o
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
they look gays 2 me SOOOOOORRRRYYY
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

s7m7 wrote:

they look gays 2 me SOOOOOORRRRYYY


They look shemale to me... Bad looking, bad music, almost everything is bad about this group.... Very bad. Soooo..... bad.

591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / at my own zoo cage!
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
them...as a couple...LOL...like 'akame' huh?!
1074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
wait....are they really together? XD
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.