First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply info cards
Posted 6/7/08
UserName:marieliciousgurL

Name: Mariel-Chan

Age:11

DOB:july 27

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator):member, role player ( suu ) - pending

Favorite color(give at least three): purple, pink and black

what kind of card do you like one or two: two

Do you want a frame: yessshh!!

Picture:

Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

marieliciousgurL wrote:

UserName:marieliciousgurL

Name: Mariel-Chan

Age:11

DOB:july 27

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator):member, role player ( suu ) - pending

Favorite color(give at least three): purple, pink and black

what kind of card do you like one or two: two

Do you want a frame: yessshh!!

Picture:



um sorry if I made late
here you go

hope you like it
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
UserName: creamydinner

Name: tammi

Age: 13

DOB: December 24

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator): member

Favorite color(give at least three): silver, black, green, and white :]

what kind of card do you like one or two: onee!!

Do you want a frame: Yes

[feel free to crop the photo]
Picture:
Posted 6/7/08

mikan_natsume52996 wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:

UserName:marieliciousgurL

Name: Mariel-Chan

Age:11

DOB:july 27

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator):member, role player ( suu ) - pending

Favorite color(give at least three): purple, pink and black

what kind of card do you like one or two: two

Do you want a frame: yessshh!!

Picture:



um sorry if I made late
here you go

hope you like it


.arigatou.salamat.thanks.!
SHUGO CHARA ROCKSS!!
Member
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Pasig, Metro Mani...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/10/08
hi collen can u change my info card to the secong type same picture and same info thanx
Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
hi collen can u change my info card to the second
type same picture and same info thanx
Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

cute_gorgeous491 wrote:

hi collen can u change my info card to the second
type same picture and same info thanx


gomen Micah-chan I can't change it because it is so hard to make an info card
hope you understand
Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

creamydinner wrote:

UserName: creamydinner

Name: tammi

Age: 13

DOB: December 24

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator): member

Favorite color(give at least three): silver, black, green, and white :]

what kind of card do you like one or two: onee!!

Do you want a frame: Yes

[feel free to crop the photo]
Picture:


um sorry if I made it late
heres your info card

hope you like it
Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
ugghhh..:(
Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

cute_gorgeous491 wrote:

ugghhh..:(


honto no gomen

Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

mikan_natsume52996 wrote:


creamydinner wrote:

UserName: creamydinner

Name: tammi

Age: 13

DOB: December 24

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator): member

Favorite color(give at least three): silver, black, green, and white :]

what kind of card do you like one or two: onee!!

Do you want a frame: Yes

[feel free to crop the photo]
Picture:


um sorry if I made it late
heres your info card

hope you like it


thank yooh soo muchh :]

Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

cute_gorgeous491 wrote:

ugghhh..:(


hehehe jowks eto na
binago ko na

hope you like it
Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

creamydinner wrote:


mikan_natsume52996 wrote:


creamydinner wrote:

UserName: creamydinner

Name: tammi

Age: 13

DOB: December 24

Position(member, role player, moderator or creator): member

Favorite color(give at least three): silver, black, green, and white :]

what kind of card do you like one or two: onee!!

Do you want a frame: Yes

[feel free to crop the photo]
Picture:


um sorry if I made it late
heres your info card

hope you like it


thank yooh soo muchh :]



no problem

Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
thanx kulit mo talaga noohh...
Creator
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

cute_gorgeous491 wrote:

thanx kulit mo talaga noohh...


hehehe nag papatawa lng pero totoo yung sinabi ko na mahirap gumawa ng info card

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.