First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Guys Who Like Shonen ai
3563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / longitude 143 lat...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

I love it. Watching somwone get dick up in their ass is a great way to start the morning.


XD XD XD ROFL COPTER XD XD
4289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
lol girls like to see boys kissing each other? wow never thought they do. Lol.. i wouldnt watch yuri or shounen-ai even if you paid me with your life xD. Ill hit u in the face if you say the ya in yaoi... What makes me wonder is how the producers and writers can even picture these stories. Lol... to me even Ouran High School Host club is a bit icky, let alone guys fully making out
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

mihko wrote:

hmmm... I do notice that only girls like yaoi and shounen ai...

boys that likes to watch it, see or read mangas are extinct... but I do have some buddies that like them even though they are boys...

but I'm pretty suspicious if they are gay... I mean... seeing people like thm kiising and such... only girls would like to see that


So? I've seen many shoujo ai and yuri series (whose plots actually appealed to me)...in fact, my first series with homosexual themes was actually shoujo ai. (of course back then I didn't really know that was shoujo ai, but still...>.>'')

1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somwhere inmy lit...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Azn_gurl wrote:


mihko wrote:

hmmm... I do notice that only girls like yaoi and shounen ai...

boys that likes to watch it, see or read mangas are extinct... but I do have some buddies that like them even though they are boys...

but I'm pretty suspicious if they are gay... I mean... seeing people like thm kiising and such... only girls would like to see that


So? I've seen many shoujo ai and yuri series (whose plots actually appealed to me)...in fact, my first series with homosexual themes was actually shoujo ai. (of course back then I didn't really know that was shoujo ai, but still...>.>'')



hmm... I haven't really seen any real shoujo ai series but does 'maria watches over us' count?? I liked the story but if you asked me all in all... I hink I would prefer shounen ai or yaoi over shoujo and yuri
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
I don't get it though. It's shonen ai. Loveless. Gravitation. I've read posts of guys reading those series. THAT is shonen ai. We're not talking about YAOI here. We're not talking about Junjou Romantica or anything else. (I don't read much canon smut....) It is PLAIN shonen ai. ...most canon series don't even have anything more than an occasional kiss.

.......AUGH. Hypocrites....my brain is being fried by the idiocy of hypocrites!!!!!!!! Understand what you're talking about when you're trying to say something against anything!!!

I'm seeing most guys saying "Shonen ai is basically yaoi." WRONG. Then you're saying "Shoujo ai is basically yuri." And last time I checked, yaoi and yuri is basically two people of the same gender having sex together. (Ooh!!!! Two [seemingly] different things actually have the definition!!!!) Shounen/Shoujo ai is the SAME THING. Just two people who have the same gender and like each other. That's it. There's nothing to it. Okay?

Shoujo ai = Shounen ai.
Yaoi = Yuri.
Shounen ai DOES NOT equal Yaoi
Shoujo ai DOES NOT equal Yuri.
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somwhere inmy lit...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Azn_gurl wrote:

I don't get it though. It's shonen ai. Loveless. Gravitation. I've read posts of guys reading those series. THAT is shonen ai. We're not talking about YAOI here. We're not talking about Junjou Romantica or anything else. (I don't read much canon smut....) It is PLAIN shonen ai. ...most canon series don't even have anything more than an occasional kiss.

.......AUGH. Hypocrites....my brain is being fried by the idiocy of hypocrites!!!!!!!! Understand what you're talking about when you're trying to say something against anything!!!

I'm seeing most guys saying "Shonen ai is basically yaoi." WRONG. Then you're saying "Shoujo ai is basically yuri." And last time I checked, yaoi and yuri is basically two people of the same gender having sex together. (Ooh!!!! Two [seemingly] different things actually have the definition!!!!) Shounen/Shoujo ai is the SAME THING. Just two people who have the same gender and like each other. That's it. There's nothing to it. Okay?

Shoujo ai = Shounen ai.
Yaoi = Yuri.
Shounen ai DOES NOT equal Yaoi
Shoujo ai DOES NOT equal Yuri.


seems like you're pretty angry...
22011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Kansas City
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
i think this thread will attract a lot of people who are homophobic
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

mihko wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:


mihko wrote:

hmmm... I do notice that only girls like yaoi and shounen ai...

boys that likes to watch it, see or read mangas are extinct... but I do have some buddies that like them even though they are boys...

but I'm pretty suspicious if they are gay... I mean... seeing people like thm kiising and such... only girls would like to see that


So? I've seen many shoujo ai and yuri series (whose plots actually appealed to me)...in fact, my first series with homosexual themes was actually shoujo ai. (of course back then I didn't really know that was shoujo ai, but still...>.>'')



hmm... I haven't really seen any real shoujo ai series but does 'maria watches over us' count?? I liked the story but if you asked me all in all... I hink I would prefer shounen ai or yaoi over shoujo and yuri


yeah...I'd choose BL over GL any day but it's just like, would you flame GL? Or would you out right disagree with it despite the fact that you like the exact same thing (ugh. Hypocrites)? or would you insult GL like the guys seem to be doing in so many threads?
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somwhere inmy lit...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Azn_gurl wrote:


mihko wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:


mihko wrote:

hmmm... I do notice that only girls like yaoi and shounen ai...

boys that likes to watch it, see or read mangas are extinct... but I do have some buddies that like them even though they are boys...

but I'm pretty suspicious if they are gay... I mean... seeing people like thm kiising and such... only girls would like to see that


So? I've seen many shoujo ai and yuri series (whose plots actually appealed to me)...in fact, my first series with homosexual themes was actually shoujo ai. (of course back then I didn't really know that was shoujo ai, but still...>.>'')



hmm... I haven't really seen any real shoujo ai series but does 'maria watches over us' count?? I liked the story but if you asked me all in all... I hink I would prefer shounen ai or yaoi over shoujo and yuri


yeah...I'd choose BL over GL any day but it's just like, would you flame GL? Or would you out right disagree with it despite the fact that you like the exact same thing (ugh. Hypocrites)? or would you insult GL like the guys seem to be doing in so many threads?


no... I'm not insulting GL...

I mean... even in real life... I have friends that are couples even though they are both girls... I do like GL and think it's cute.. it's just I'm saying that I would prefer BL over GL
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
uhmmm... i know some.. x3 but.. they're staight!!
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut, Unit...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
ok, so i'm probably gonna go kill myself after this. i love women always have always will. i love everything about women. i'm not too picky about women either, lets just say i like a wide variety of women. from skinny to fat and 18 and older(cause i'm 19 so no jail bait for me).
i just recently saw some yaoi and i have to say i'm not a big fan of the sex part but i like the romance. like ok how do i put this, i'm a fan of like true love and romance and that crap. omg i'm gonna hang myself. so i have noticed that yaoi and yuri has that romantic kind of thing. i mean like watching like just normal anime is good but i have to have that, FUCK IT, i like yaoi i like yuri i don't like hentai(which might be weird but i don't care) love is blind and i'm just gonna follow my heart, i don't think i would like a dick anywhere near me but...i'm not gonna look for a dude, if one happens to come to me than alright. so like i guess this makes me kind of bi i guess. wait can i be bi if i haven't fuck a dude. fuck it, imma just say i'm bi so there.

and if you notice that in society today it's okay for women to be lesbians but not dudes to be gay. and it's okay for women to "experiment" with each other but not guys experimenting with guys
here is the funniest thing though.
EVERY GUY IS GAY TO A POINT. AND HERE ARE ONLY A COUPLE REASONS WHY.(DON'T FEEL LIKE PUTTING MORE)
1. IF YOU WATCH PORN(there is always a guy fucking some girl(s). unless you only watch les porn but nobody can watch just that. lets just say i know from a reliable source.
i consider this next one gay but some people say its not, its a toss up you decide
2. EVERY GUY WOULD SUCK THERE OWN DICK IF THEY COULD

i figure i'm gonna get a ton of people hating on me but ya know what, fuck you haters. hate all you want but you don't know shit about me so you can kill yourself.
and for the record, if your straight and you say shit like you don't even want to be near a gay guy because either you think they will rape you or you might turn gay then you are gay. so come out of the closet already.
and gay people are some of the nicest people in the world, don't hate them because they like dudes. violence never solves violence unless i kill you, than you can't do shit.
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i like shounen -ai like Kyou Kara Maou SOMETIMES!!!!
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
well, guys who appreciate girl/boy romance are mostly straight, which means guys who appreciate shounen-ai/yaoi are probably gay
I don't know how else a guy could enjoy watching boy/boy romance without a girl involved unless they just really appreciated the romance genre
Posted 6/7/08
yuck. I hate shonen ai even though im a girl- I can never even think of watchin shojo ai. Anything ecchi and beyond pisses me off, i've left countless animes just after hearing a hint of it because i'm totally intolerant. sure, some harmless jokes seem funny to me [which even i think is no good] but nothing more. And guys who like shonen ai, definetly are more liable to be homosexuals than any other man.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

mihko wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:


mihko wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:


mihko wrote:

hmmm... I do notice that only girls like yaoi and shounen ai...

boys that likes to watch it, see or read mangas are extinct... but I do have some buddies that like them even though they are boys...

but I'm pretty suspicious if they are gay... I mean... seeing people like thm kiising and such... only girls would like to see that


So? I've seen many shoujo ai and yuri series (whose plots actually appealed to me)...in fact, my first series with homosexual themes was actually shoujo ai. (of course back then I didn't really know that was shoujo ai, but still...>.>'')



hmm... I haven't really seen any real shoujo ai series but does 'maria watches over us' count?? I liked the story but if you asked me all in all... I hink I would prefer shounen ai or yaoi over shoujo and yuri


yeah...I'd choose BL over GL any day but it's just like, would you flame GL? Or would you out right disagree with it despite the fact that you like the exact same thing (ugh. Hypocrites)? or would you insult GL like the guys seem to be doing in so many threads?


no... I'm not insulting GL...

I mean... even in real life... I have friends that are couples even though they are both girls... I do like GL and think it's cute.. it's just I'm saying that I would prefer BL over GL


I know. But do you ever see a guy not insulting BL while glorifying GL? or not see a guy just plain insulting BL, saying excuses that it "reduces his manlihood" (which I find totally not true....)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.