IchixRuki
9886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / megan+fai=lurvvee...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07 , edited 11/18/07
Okay I've decided to express my feelings about the shipping of Ichigo and Rukia. I am very baffled when people say there is no feeling whatsoever in between them. Although it is not romantic, the feeling is very mutual. Both has affected each other greatly, and that is why i have a liking for this pairing.

Before the encounter:

In the pre-bleach chapters (c00a and c00b), it has shown us how Ichigo and Rukia were living their lives before they encountered through their POVs.

Ichigo was feeling hopeless. As thought by him I can see spirits. I can touch them. I can speak with them. They usually disappear like this. I don't know why they do so, but sometimes something remains here. A blood stain I'm able to see and an emotion similar to pain. Even though I can see them, I can't protect. Ichigo longed for those powers to be able to protect. As said, although he could see them, he couldn't protect.

As for rukia, she was also feeling hopeless. She thinks of how her aniki only shows his back to her, signaling that she is nothing but trouble to him. Her relationship with her brother is very distant. She also has a very low relationship now with her very close friend Renji. They hadn't spoken for the longest of time. This brings her the feeling of being useless.

I would also like to add of how Rukia longed for the feeling of 'casuality'.
I will now talk about Kaien and Rukia's relationship (if you read the manga, you'll understand)
Rukia was very serious/feminine/noble-like. Ever since Kaien stepped into her life, Rukia was able to be herself without having to worry. Kaien was the person who made her feel comfortable and feel like a normal person. He didn't treat her all noble-like with being sooo respectful. She was just Rukia to him. She wasn't able to act like that to her nii-sama. Also, Renji wasn't there to be for her. From there, she had fun being around Kaien.

However (dun dun dun..)Kaien's death was too much for her. A very deep scar was left in her. Like ichigo, there was rain in her heart. She was not only sad, but also filled with guilt. The Kaien she loved/admired has been killed. By her. Her insecurity of herself and suffering brought her back to her ’original’ personality towards people and took over her. It was as if she felt that she didn’t deserve to be happy or herself again.

and....

How they changed each other:

For Rukia: (cont.) Then Ichigo came along. Just with a kick, she was able to be her usual self. She found her own normality through their relationship-- Rukia is not a ‘noble-like’ person, yet not an ordinary girl. Rukia is a girl who is tough, can fight if she would need too, and very independent. However, she can be very caring and gentle. This ’Rukia’ was shown through ichigo. She was natural around him, therefore opened herself up the time she was with him (two months!!).

Rukia wasn’t that close or open with Byakuya and Renji. Ichigo inspired Renji to realize his true motives. To save Rukia. Without Ichigo, Renji wouldn’t have been there to catch Rukia *cough-when ichigo threw her-cough* or wouldn’t have really had a nice chat with her. Then comes Byakuya. He’s the cold, stiff, strict older brother. He acted as if he could care less about the execution. The ByaxIchi fight had him be like ‘what kind of brother was I’ feeling about Rukia. From there, he told the truth about Hisana. Ichigo changed her relationship with two greatly important people in her life.

For Ichigo: Rukia changed Ichigo's world. She was the one who allowed him to obtain the powers of the shinigami. NOW, ichigo's determined feeling to protect those he could just 'see' with powers has been granted. Rukia gave him those powers. During the process of when they were together, she was able to build up his self-esteem.

IchixRuki relationship:

Ichigo and Rukia have faith in each other and although it isn't a ’love’ relationship it is very deep. In order to back that up, I wonder if some of you out their remember when hanatarou spoke to ichigo (also ganju) about of what Rukia said about ichigo. Now I won't say what she said yet because after Ichigo stands up, rushes forward, thinking about what Rukia said. What he replies is with the words, "Idiot... those are my lines!" Okay this is very significant because now we know that what they feel towards each other reciprocates (will say now)~~

So even though they have known each other for only two months, they both have undeniably faith in each other, changed each others lives 'forever' think they both caused each other suffering pain. Not only that but felt like both cannot ever make it up no matter what for the other. Pretty deep thinking of both POVs!! haha :]]

Both are always concerned/caring for the other. I also love how they have that naturalness feeling in their relationship.

In conclusion...

for ichigo and rukia to meet

...It was Destiny...


haha my two cents :]]

agree, disagree?? I wanna here ur opinions~~





Posted 11/18/07
I only read like a little bit of what you wrote. It's way too long. Mutuality and Destiny... these things cannot be described in an Anime. Because the writers made them that way >_>.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
Sorry no more Bleach threads....
9886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / megan+fai=lurvvee...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
^ehh?! for reals?!!

@eudd-mmm that is correct because the writers made them that way however Kubo Tite told us readers that through in the storyline (in the manga chapters 00a and 00b), Ichigo and Rukia meeting was destiny and thats how I came up with that rant of why he chose it to make it destiny in the story because of how they changed each other so its not just some write-up that he took no time in making and just created it .

19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
another bleach thread............... ~sigh~ wheres a mod when ya need them
9886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / megan+fai=lurvvee...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
wait okay are bleach threads rele not allowed cuz then I'll just delete this post ><
Posted 11/18/07
I don't get how Rukia changes Ichigo. Ichigo really stays the same throughout the whole story, I mean, he look at Rukia as a friend, and that is why he goes to Soul Society to save her. His point of view on Rukia doesn't change, she's comparable to any of his other friends.

Are you talking about how Ichigo fights? Ichigo's fighting mentality is always very low, and only inclines when one of his friends is in danger, even so, he still loses a lot. I don't really like his personality. He's way too weak and stupid to be arrogant and cocky. Bleach fails, in my opinion. They made more than 10 episode of him training hollow form but with only slight progress. If it weren't for the first 50 episodes, I would have dropped this Anime a long time ago.

Not to mention Bleach's comedy really really fails...
Posted 11/18/07
You can use this thread to talk about them ^^

Bleach Couples
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=421
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
aww, you worked hard to type all that :(

I like ichiruki too, but Kurosaki and kuchiki aren't the type to express their feeling to each other. It's a shounen manga, there'll probably be no pairings besides Inoue and her one-sided love for her "kurosaki-kun".

go to animesuki forums and post there, it'll be valued.
Posted 11/18/07

animoo_x wrote:

You can use this thread to talk about them ^^

Bleach Couples
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=421


Yea... those threads, but no one really give a shit what anyone says there O_o. They just state all their random dumb opinions. Those stupid One Piece vs Naruto threads... God damn Narutards...


Posted 11/18/07

coreyb49127 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

You can use this thread to talk about them ^^

Bleach Couples
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=421


Yea... those threads, but no one really give a shit what anyone says there O_o. They just state all their random dumb opinions. Those stupid One Piece vs Naruto threads... God damn Narutards...




yea and this thread will turn into the same thing whats your point?


Haha, got you. You gave a shit about what I've said cuz you quoted me. Haha. :)
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

animoo_x wrote:

You can use this thread to talk about them ^^

Bleach Couples
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=421

Please discuss here!!

Omg that's a indepth look at Ichigo and Rukia O_O I'll quote your post in the original thread!
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

fruitsbasketfan wrote:

wait okay are bleach threads rele not allowed cuz then I'll just delete this post ><


Yes, Bleach thread are not allowed anymore. The forum already have tons of Bleach thread. And only mods can delete thread.
You must be logged in to post.