First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Recommendations
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
► Lovely Youngin'
24389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost.
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
How bout an avatar/banner contest `.. ??
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

killervizard wrote:

How bout an avatar/banner contest `.. ??


huh?? we only have a few members here?? some members are currently not available.......how to do tat??
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

killervizard wrote:

How bout an avatar/banner contest `.. ??


now we have an avatar contest.
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

killervizard wrote:

How bout an avatar/banner contest `.. ??


no speaking?????????
► Lovely Youngin'
24389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost.
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

maechelle08 wrote:


killervizard wrote:

How bout an avatar/banner contest `.. ??


no speaking?????????


ohkei` .. do as u wish ^^
► Lovely Youngin'
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a muffin
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
umm mae-chan?? this group isnt very active huh?? people just request an avi pic, thanks you when its done.. aaand thats the end of it
wouldnt it be cooler if they actually participated in stuff.. i think we should make some fun new threads.. a place for them to talk about stuff maybe?
► Lovely Youngin'
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a muffin
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
oh oh oh!! *raises hand* i have an idea!!! if anyone needs any help or ideas on how to edit pics, do animations, cool text etc.. i could write a tutorial??
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

CosmicKisses wrote:

oh oh oh!! *raises hand* i have an idea!!! if anyone needs any help or ideas on how to edit pics, do animations, cool text etc.. i could write a tutorial??


dont put that .......... that will be our grup loss
► Lovely Youngin'
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a muffin
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
fine
Posted 7/12/08
it was a pretty gud idea though -.-
but then again somehow a little group loss
we can make fun games like...
○rate the avatar above you
○rate the username above you
•describe the avatar above you
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

euca1995 wrote:

it was a pretty gud idea though -.-
but then again somehow a little group loss
we can make fun games like...
○rate the avatar above you
○rate the username above you
•describe the avatar above you


ok u make it
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

maechelle08 wrote:


euca1995 wrote:

it was a pretty gud idea though -.-
but then again somehow a little group loss
we can make fun games like...
○rate the avatar above you
○rate the username above you
•describe the avatar above you


ok u make it


will do it later lah -.-
euca-chii tired desu
3653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mochi mochii
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Mod examplesssssss~~~!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.