First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Hot Spring
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
soo hot..*touches the water*
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
hot spring.... *waiting for victim*
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

soo hot..*touches the water*


ne,ne....can i join u???
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Dip into the hot spring
Ahh...soo refreshing
anyone care to join in^^
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Dip into the hot spring
Ahh...soo refreshing
anyone care to join in^^


how about me...can i join u???
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

ayagrace wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Dip into the hot spring
Ahh...soo refreshing
anyone care to join in^^


how about me...can i join u???


sure^^you are welcome^^
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

adelineang840 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Dip into the hot spring
Ahh...soo refreshing
anyone care to join in^^


how about me...can i join u???


sure^^you are welcome^^


*dips in*uwahhh~~~ da water sure is gud here........................

ooc:me gotta go...its olredi l8 here.........
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

ayagrace wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Dip into the hot spring
Ahh...soo refreshing
anyone care to join in^^


how about me...can i join u???


sure^^you are welcome^^


*dips in*uwahhh~~~ da water sure is gud here........................

ooc:me gotta go...its olredi l8 here.........


okies^^see you again here^^
Posted 6/8/08

paolocard wrote:

hot spring.... *waiting for victim*


*pokes you*
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
*goes in the room*
yey a hot spring....
*Screams seing Ted inside the girls hot spring*
Heyyy what are you doing here???
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
uhm, sensei...this hot spring is for everyone remember?

*takes a dip into the hot spring*
refreshing~
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:

uhm, sensei...this hot spring is for everyone remember?

*takes a dip into the hot spring*
refreshing~


found my victim
*drag Gin to see Kumo*


Gin: *nosebleed and faints after seeing kumo*
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

paolocard wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

uhm, sensei...this hot spring is for everyone remember?

*takes a dip into the hot spring*
refreshing~


found my victim
*drag Gin to see Kumo*


Gin: *nosebleed and faints after seeing kumo*


(gins offline remember...)

AGH!! *slaps ted*
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

uhm, sensei...this hot spring is for everyone remember?

*takes a dip into the hot spring*
refreshing~


found my victim
*drag Gin to see Kumo*


Gin: *nosebleed and faints after seeing kumo*


(gins offline remember...)

AGH!! *slaps ted*


(oh..right.. I forgot..i just anticipated what would happen if he was really here XD)

11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

paolocard wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

uhm, sensei...this hot spring is for everyone remember?

*takes a dip into the hot spring*
refreshing~


found my victim
*drag Gin to see Kumo*


Gin: *nosebleed and faints after seeing kumo*


(gins offline remember...)

AGH!! *slaps ted*


(oh..right.. I forgot..i just anticipated what would happen if he was really here XD)



sigh...seriously tho why do u ALWAYS mention him?
do you like him or something? (remember the WARNING pls...)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.