First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Lovers Corner
Posted 6/7/08
lalalala~~^^..*sings*
Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^
Posted 6/7/08

hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^
Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


hope so

Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


yup,yup.......i'm pretty sure,too......*mumbles*hihihihi..........
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
lolz. Anyone found any already? XD
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
of course..she's not here though
Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

ayagrace wrote:


paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


yup,yup.......i'm pretty sure,too......*mumbles*hihihihi..........


hey its not like that....
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

hem_jem wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


yup,yup.......i'm pretty sure,too......*mumbles*hihihihi..........


hey its not like that....


hmmmm*being suspicious*hihihi...olryt if u say so
Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

ayagrace wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


yup,yup.......i'm pretty sure,too......*mumbles*hihihihi..........


hey its not like that....


hmmmm*being suspicious*hihihi...olryt if u say so


thanks god...its a malicious thing.....lol...hahaha
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
uguu....speaking of Gaby-chan.. I miss my kawaii imouto
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

paolocard wrote:

uguu....speaking of Gaby-chan.. I miss my kawaii imouto



neh...somebodi sed dat being with ur kawaii imouto is a malicious thing..................fuuu~~~*mumbles*hihihihihi
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
eh??? hu said so?
Posted 6/8/08

paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


huh?^^wat do u mean?^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.