First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Lovers Corner
Posted 6/8/08

hem_jem wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


hope so



hehehe^^
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


huh?^^wat do u mean?^^


nothing
Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


hope so



hehehe^^




11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
lovers corner...ugh!!
*sniffle*
as if i got a lover...damnit imma be a widow for life on cr -_-''''''
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
You and me both!
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
wahh my lover is not here... I think he got sick T.T
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/11/08
got a lover today
should come here with him sometime
Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:

god a lover today
should come here with him sometime


*holds your hands while walking*
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

CoolDude312 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

god a lover today
should come here with him sometime


*holds your hands while walking*


*holding your hand*
hehe, so what shall we do today? :3 *clings to gin*

Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


*holding your hand*
hehe, so what shall we do today? :3 *clings to gin*



anything you want ^^..as long as i can be with you I *kiss your lips*

11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

CoolDude312 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


*holding your hand*
hehe, so what shall we do today? :3 *clings to gin*



anything you want ^^..as long as i can be with you I *kiss your lips*



*kisses back* <3
want to go to the new hot springs?



Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


*kisses back* <3
want to go to the new hot springs?





ok.. ^^..let's go
Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

CoolDude312 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


*kisses back* <3
want to go to the new hot springs?





ok.. ^^..let's go


lolz so sweet..

Member
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

hey...dun have any lover here on cr...^^


hahaha^^its okay^^hahaha^^ur surely find someone here^^haha^^


ne ne.. *pokes*......imouto.....when hem_jem means he hopes to find someone.....he means you.....


huh?^^wat do u mean?^^


nothing


Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

hem_jem wrote:


CoolDude312 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


*kisses back* <3
want to go to the new hot springs?





ok.. ^^..let's go


lolz so sweet..



ya, awww
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.