First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Furuhata Chugakusei CM
Member
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
It's Furuhata Chugakusei commercial..
finally found it..
here's d link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb8mb0Iay3s
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
waaa!! thanks!! ^-^
Member
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

waaa!! thanks!! ^-^


no prob..
i found it just now..
haha..
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
kewl.
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
thank yu~~~ kansha!
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

yamachan-kakkoi wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

waaa!! thanks!! ^-^


no prob..
i found it just now..
haha..


you found it.. and you shared it straight away!!
thats the spirit!! =D
Member
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


yamachan-kakkoi wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

waaa!! thanks!! ^-^


no prob..
i found it just now..
haha..


you found it.. and you shared it straight away!!
thats the spirit!! =D


lol~
SPREAD YAMA-CHAN'S LOVE~~
Member
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

chika-pyon wrote:

thank yu~~~ kansha!


no prob..
hehe
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

yamachan-kakkoi wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


yamachan-kakkoi wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

waaa!! thanks!! ^-^


no prob..
i found it just now..
haha..


you found it.. and you shared it straight away!!
thats the spirit!! =D


lol~
SPREAD YAMA-CHAN'S LOVE~~


don't know why i said spirit.. ==v
do i sound weird??
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
no h4Ck-rin... kya~~ that cm reminds me of the old furuhata series... kya~~~ yama-chan.. *falls down*
Member
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
too bad mayuko ruinned everything..
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
*buries pyon pyon*
phew! done!
yamachan-kakkoi suddenly came running and shouted "H4CK~RIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? PYON PYON IS STILL ALIVE!!!!
"ehhhh?!" said me ^__^
*quickly digs up pyon pyon*
Member
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

*buries pyon pyon*
phew! done!
yamachan-kakkoi suddenly came running and shouted "H4CK~RIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? PYON PYON IS STILL ALIVE!!!!
"ehhhh?!" said me ^__^
*quickly digs up pyon pyon*


omg~
u buried pyon pyon..
lol..
i'll help u digs pyon pyon!!
wait 4 me!!!!!!
haha
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

yamachan-kakkoi wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

*buries pyon pyon*
phew! done!
yamachan-kakkoi suddenly came running and shouted "H4CK~RIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? PYON PYON IS STILL ALIVE!!!!
"ehhhh?!" said me ^__^
*quickly digs up pyon pyon*


omg~
u buried pyon pyon..
lol..
i'll help u digs pyon pyon!!
wait 4 me!!!!!!
haha


c'mon c'mon!!! quickly quickly!! *huff huff*
-pyon pyon came out- *cough cough*
why did you bury me?! i'm gonna kill you!!!! << said pyon pyon
*buries pyon pyon back*
i'm scared...

LOL!!
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
*comes out of the earth* WAAAHHH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.