Created by RinSakura
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
** NEXT MONTHS THEME !! PLEASE VOTE >W< !! ~**
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
This time ~ The theme's are going to be soft and fantasy-like ~

So which one would you choose?


LOVE MONTH ~ Everything will turn lovey-dovey with couples and Girly style again XD

STAR MONTH ~ Everything is turning like we're in OUTER SPACE ~~ ~

FLOWER MONTH ~ Aha ~ Flowery time, Anime gals holding flowers XD ~ Everthing-Flower-time ~
Member
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
won't the love theme be better during february?
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

isha-chan wrote:

won't the love theme be better during february?


Aha ~ That will be NEXT YEAR'S Valentine's Them instead of Love theme ~

Valentines Theme is way different from love theme ~
Member
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

RinSakura wrote:


isha-chan wrote:

won't the love theme be better during february?


Aha ~ That will be NEXT YEAR'S Valentine's Them instead of Love theme ~

Valentines Theme is way different from love theme ~


really? what's the difference?
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Flower is the best! I love flowers! Hana Hana! Go! Hai! Vote for Flower! XD Sakura is Cherry Blossom and you know! You want to vote for flower!
Member
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at home..
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i vote for flower month...
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Thankyou for voting on Flower Month! You know you want to so just vote!
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Yay! Yeah! Go Flower Month! Please Vote! hmm....since we have versions should we have mascots?
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

rizalian wrote:

i vote for flower month...


Arigatou for cheering flower month XD ~
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

isha-chan wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


isha-chan wrote:

won't the love theme be better during february?


Aha ~ That will be NEXT YEAR'S Valentine's Them instead of Love theme ~

Valentines Theme is way different from love theme ~


really? what's the difference?


Well, LOVE will just be full all hearts and couples ~

But Valentines will add Chocolates in it XD `
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

CherrimMew wrote:

Flower is the best! I love flowers! Hana Hana! Go! Hai! Vote for Flower! XD Sakura is Cherry Blossom and you know! You want to vote for flower!


Hmm.. riza-chan and Cherrim-chan voted for flower...Hmm... I wonder who are the others who voted flower ?? O.O?
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

RinSakura wrote:


CherrimMew wrote:

Flower is the best! I love flowers! Hana Hana! Go! Hai! Vote for Flower! XD Sakura is Cherry Blossom and you know! You want to vote for flower!


Hmm.. riza-chan and Cherrim-chan voted for flower...Hmm... I wonder who are the others who voted flower ?? O.O?


Hmm......maybe my friends....who knows? o_O
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
Lol! I suggest for other months:
Planet Month - The month when we make the group spacey and cool! Many 8 planets.....(ps. Pluto was discovered not a planet...O_o)

Hearts Month - The month when the place will go red and pink cute and pretty with many designs of great hearts...
Anime Month - The month of the greatest thing ever! Anime lovers should join! some of their favorite animes might appear in the group! Anime is the best! XD
Animal Month - The month of those cute little pets you have! animals are the cute ones! The group can be really cute with animals! those pets you want! XD

Music Month - The month for those musics! so loud! But I love the cute voices!
School Month - The best theme of June month....It's back to school! Good Lukc on studying! Everybody wearing student uniforms and Rin-chan will be principal! Mods will be Principal's Assistants! Members will be students! and one of the mod will be the teacher! muahahahaha! XD

Lol! I would suggest more themes and types when I think of one! I hope this can help you Rin-chan! Thinking for other month themes.....:)
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Don't you think those ideas are just random! XD
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

CherrimMew wrote:

Lol! I suggest for other months:
Planet Month - The month when we make the group spacey and cool! Many 8 planets.....(ps. Pluto was discovered not a planet...O_o)

Hearts Month - The month when the place will go red and pink cute and pretty with many designs of great hearts...
Anime Month - The month of the greatest thing ever! Anime lovers should join! some of their favorite animes might appear in the group! Anime is the best! XD
Animal Month - The month of those cute little pets you have! animals are the cute ones! The group can be really cute with animals! those pets you want! XD

Music Month - The month for those musics! so loud! But I love the cute voices!
School Month - The best theme of June month....It's back to school! Good Lukc on studying! Everybody wearing student uniforms and Rin-chan will be principal! Mods will be Principal's Assistants! Members will be students! and one of the mod will be the teacher! muahahahaha! XD

Lol! I would suggest more themes and types when I think of one! I hope this can help you Rin-chan! Thinking for other month themes.....:)


Hmm ~ I think Planet month and School Month is okay ^^

Others is quite weird @>@
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.