First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Gantz manga chat
Member
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

illuminous wrote:

Its over! *Does a little dance* It also looks like I was wrong about Host Samurai getting the kill, Kato got it instead but there's a chance he can revive Kurono since that other dood who carried that head around a "few" chapters ago is going to revive Osakan fangirl. Going to be a tough decision for him since he'll have to choose his freedom so he can be with his brother or to pay back Kurono for reviving him.


did u find a translated version of 278? i only found a raw one =\
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

lavafish wrote:


illuminous wrote:

Its over! *Does a little dance* It also looks like I was wrong about Host Samurai getting the kill, Kato got it instead but there's a chance he can revive Kurono since that other dood who carried that head around a "few" chapters ago is going to revive Osakan fangirl. Going to be a tough decision for him since he'll have to choose his freedom so he can be with his brother or to pay back Kurono for reviving him.


did u find a translated version of 278? i only found a raw one =\


Yeah I did. I'm guessing you normally go to onemanga to read it right? Well, if you still haven't found it try going to mangahut. That's where I read it.
Member
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

illuminous wrote:


lavafish wrote:


illuminous wrote:

Its over! *Does a little dance* It also looks like I was wrong about Host Samurai getting the kill, Kato got it instead but there's a chance he can revive Kurono since that other dood who carried that head around a "few" chapters ago is going to revive Osakan fangirl. Going to be a tough decision for him since he'll have to choose his freedom so he can be with his brother or to pay back Kurono for reviving him.


did u find a translated version of 278? i only found a raw one =\


Yeah I did. I'm guessing you normally go to onemanga to read it right? Well, if you still haven't found it try going to mangahut. That's where I read it.


whoops i havnt checked this thread out in awhile lol yeah i found it awhile ago =P it is finally over! xD
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Raawrr, few more days till a scanlation comes out for ch. 279. Apparently Kurono comes back! My dreams have come true TT__TT
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Wow, that was a great chapter since KURONO IS BAAACK!! Kato actually chose to revive him instead of choosing to come back to life. My opinion of him has changed a bit because of that.

Also, didn't expect to see the panda again, especially with the fact that he has 40 points now o_O. Guess that means that Izumi will be back soon as well, which is also great.
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
yes... finally my boy is back... an ready to kick some ass... kato had to pick kai cuz he brought him back and should do the same... i did not c that come panda rocks... 40 for panda
Member
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
ya kurono is back in gantz uniform ready to kick ass hope he gets with reika and fucks up those monsters
Member
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
ive been busy so i couldnt read it on the first day =P awsome chapter! I really wanna see what reika will do and what kei remembers xD it didnt say when the next one is coming out this time though o.o i hope it doesnt take forever >.<
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
if he lost his memory... it would really suck when he finds out that his brother is died and the one who killed his bro. is in Gantz room with him...
Member
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:

if he lost his memory... it would really suck when he finds out that his brother is died and the one who killed his bro. is in Gantz room with him...


actually...if he didnt remember anything about what his brother did for him, then i dont think he would be that sad about it >.< he is definitly ganna remember everything sooner or later though
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

lavafish wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

if he lost his memory... it would really suck when he finds out that his brother is died and the one who killed his bro. is in Gantz room with him...


actually...if he didnt remember anything about what his brother did for him, then i dont think he would be that sad about it >.< he is definitly ganna remember everything sooner or later though


tats d part im waiting for whether he remembers what his brother did for him or not... as u said he will remember everything sooner or later... what will korono do when he does remember?
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


lavafish wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

if he lost his memory... it would really suck when he finds out that his brother is died and the one who killed his bro. is in Gantz room with him...


actually...if he didnt remember anything about what his brother did for him, then i dont think he would be that sad about it >.< he is definitly ganna remember everything sooner or later though


tats d part im waiting for whether he remembers what his brother did for him or not... as u said he will remember everything sooner or later... what will korono do when he does remember?


I actually don't think he remembers anything past the end of the Oni arc. Look at his clothing, he's wearing the black suit so it probably means that he doesn't remember anything after the time he chose to become free. Must be because Gantz only chose to keep data of Kurono while he was in his grasp, in comparison to when Kurono chose to be free from Gantz.

Although, I do have a feeling he will eventually remember everything that happened to him. I do hope he forgot about Tae though, she was quite bland compared to Reika >_>. She needs some lovin too =(
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

illuminous wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


lavafish wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

if he lost his memory... it would really suck when he finds out that his brother is died and the one who killed his bro. is in Gantz room with him...


actually...if he didnt remember anything about what his brother did for him, then i dont think he would be that sad about it >.< he is definitly ganna remember everything sooner or later though


tats d part im waiting for whether he remembers what his brother did for him or not... as u said he will remember everything sooner or later... what will korono do when he does remember?


I actually don't think he remembers anything past the end of the Oni arc. Look at his clothing, he's wearing the black suit so it probably means that he doesn't remember anything after the time he chose to become free. Must be because Gantz only chose to keep data of Kurono while he was in his grasp, in comparison to when Kurono chose to be free from Gantz.

Although, I do have a feeling he will eventually remember everything that happened to him. I do hope he forgot about Tae though, she was quite bland compared to Reika >_>. She needs some lovin too =(


yeah.. AMEN to that... Kurono and Reika... cant wait till the next chapter
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Indeed, the next chapter is going to be interesting. I especially want to see how Host Samurai deals with Kurono, considering the fact that he killed him and I think he killed his brother also. Honestly, I don't remember how his brother died xD.

Oh yeah, they better do something about that reporter guy, or else the other Gantzers may get screwed over also. I don't want Reika or Old Guy to get killed T_T
Member
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

illuminous wrote:

Indeed, the next chapter is going to be interesting. I especially want to see how Host Samurai deals with Kurono, considering the fact that he killed him and I think he killed his brother also. Honestly, I don't remember how his brother died xD.

Oh yeah, they better do something about that reporter guy, or else the other Gantzers may get screwed over also. I don't want Reika or Old Guy to get killed T_T


lol u gave me a wierd idea o.o ReikaxOldGuy Dx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.