First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Updates and Qns on Fated to Love You
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Mysticperv wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

22 episodes
anna and xin yi will become friends
xin yi and cun xi will have a son
no more miscarriages


Dammit screw you spoiler



i just wanted to calm everyone down
cuz every1 was so sad now theres gonna be happy ending now
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

sweet_impact wrote:


Mysticperv wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

22 episodes
anna and xin yi will become friends
xin yi and cun xi will have a son
no more miscarriages


Dammit screw you spoiler



i just wanted to calm everyone down
cuz every1 was so sad now theres gonna be happy ending now


Pfft. We have to find that our self, now it won't get exciting since you told us =[
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
calm down.. this is juz the ending.. its nt like we ar nt going to watch the whole show rite? personally i m tt kind of ppl tt wan to noe the ending asap yet i still continue to watch the show
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
hoorayy.. nxt ep cunxi gona find out tt anna gav xinyi the abortion paper~

btw. i had put up 2 youtube user tt upload the ep the fastest (raw)

http://www.youtube.com/user/gar6301
http://www.youtube.com/user/ie895217

P.S u still can watch alot of behind the scene tt ar broadcasted in 完全娱乐 from gar6301
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Mysticperv wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


Mysticperv wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

22 episodes
anna and xin yi will become friends
xin yi and cun xi will have a son
no more miscarriages


Dammit screw you spoiler



i just wanted to calm everyone down
cuz every1 was so sad now theres gonna be happy ending now


Pfft. We have to find that our self, now it won't get exciting since you told us =[


well now u have something to be excited for
thank me don't hate me
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Fated to Love You......... Episode 17

http://ftly.blogspot.com/
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
ep17 rated 11.25 the current highest record
Member
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Quick question. How may episodes will this drama have?
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
yet to be confirm .. at least 20ep... suspect 20-22
Member
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Oh owkei xie xie ni!
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
ep18 rating 10.60(highest 12.39), another new record~!
Member
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

kyokodomoto wrote:

ep18 rating 10.60(highest 12.39), another new record~!


that's amazing rate for ep 18!
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
yup.. tt's is really high if u compare to the history of idol drama in taiwan, the 2nd record is onli 8.05!
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / France
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i can't wait to watch the episode 18. i'm so excited
Member
1963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
eh..can anybody tell me tat the wadever stuff saying tat dylan was xingyi long lost brother? is it true abt tat?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.