First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Repair Shop!
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08


OKAII SOMETIMES US MODS GETS BORES....

SO WE DECIDED TO MAKE AVATARS WHERE YOU CAN JUST KEEP IT. WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT AND IT'S URS.

WE HAVE....

*Manga Scans
Avatars
Banners

COME AGAIN SOON
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/27/08
JUNE 07 2008

kawai??? ready set take them!!!



JUNE 14 2008


JUNE 27 2008


WELL THAT IT FOR TODAY. COME AGAIN SOON AND SEE IF THERE ANY MORE AVATARS/BANNERS/MANGA SCAN TOMORROW
Posted 6/8/08
OMGGEE!!!!! KAWAII! IM NOT EVEN SURE IF I CAN DO DAT!
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

animegurl24 wrote:

OMGGEE!!!!! KAWAII! IM NOT EVEN SURE IF I CAN DO DAT!


you can if you talk to mokona lolz
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

oh my gosh!!! the second picture is from ORANGE PLANET!!! right? >X<ll its so pretty!!! NICE JOB ANIMELUVERGURL101


lolz thnx very much. and yess it is
Moderator
6335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
ouu, kawaii pics
animeluvergurl101 ♥
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

animeboo1 wrote:

ouu, kawaii pics
animeluvergurl101 ♥


thnx very much ♥
Moderator
69448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:

JUNE 07 2008

kawai??? ready set take them!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:


all made by animeluvergurl101

JUNE 14 2008



WELL THAT IT FOR TODAY. COME AGAIN SOON AND SEE IF THERE ANY MORE AVATARS/BANNERS/MANGA SCAN TOMORROW


oh cool1 hahas . you can actually colour them -.='' hahas . nice one ^^ !!!!!
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

MissZombie wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:

JUNE 07 2008

kawai??? ready set take them!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:


all made by animeluvergurl101

JUNE 14 2008



WELL THAT IT FOR TODAY. COME AGAIN SOON AND SEE IF THERE ANY MORE AVATARS/BANNERS/MANGA SCAN TOMORROW


oh cool1 hahas . you can actually colour them -.='' hahas . nice one ^^ !!!!!


lolz thnx very much ^^

Posted 6/15/08
how do you colour them? tryin to figure out how (so kooL)
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Cami223 wrote:

how do you colour them? tryin to figure out how (so kooL)


lolz thnx very much. how i color them?? i use photoshop but you can use lunapic.com to color it in
Posted 6/15/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:

how do you colour them? tryin to figure out how (so kooL)


lolz thnx very much. how i color them?? i use photoshop but you can use lunapic.com to color it in


really? thnx soo much for tellin me..its sooo kooL
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Cami223 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:

how do you colour them? tryin to figure out how (so kooL)


lolz thnx very much. how i color them?? i use photoshop but you can use lunapic.com to color it in


really? thnx soo much for tellin me..its sooo kooL


you are welcome
Posted 6/15/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:

how do you colour them? tryin to figure out how (so kooL)


lolz thnx very much. how i color them?? i use photoshop but you can use lunapic.com to color it in


really? thnx soo much for tellin me..its sooo kooL


you are welcome


hehe ^_^

buh when you said you use photoshop, which one? (cs2 or cs3)
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Cami223 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Cami223 wrote:

how do you colour them? tryin to figure out how (so kooL)


lolz thnx very much. how i color them?? i use photoshop but you can use lunapic.com to color it in


really? thnx soo much for tellin me..its sooo kooL


you are welcome


hehe ^_^

buh when you said you use photoshop, which one? (cs2 or cs3)

cs3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.