First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Worst Break Up
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ontario,Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/07

I-Squared wrote:

I had to leave my old computer (and all our memories together) for my new laptop. Sometimes you just gotta move on...


U WIN!!!
3111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / soul society/USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/07
My worst was 2 1/2 years ago. We were highschool sweet hearts and the year of my graduation she wanted to get married. she was like if we were to get married we need a job. So i got that cover and quit school that year. Found me a job paying good money. I worked hard every day and after work i will take the bus for 30 min to see her. Then another 30 min back home before the buses closes. I repeated this for a long time untill i had my car which made it easy.

I didnt make alot to buy a diamond ring for her but enough to get a golden ring having it laser enscribe with word i wanted her to have forever. i had to work overtime for that ring. keeping it a secret, was hard. She thought i wasnt working overtime and cheating on her. i had to have her friend secretly measure her ring size for me and plan a perfect seen. A garden with a bridge an pond underneath was the setting i gave her the ring. i wonder why us guys do soo much. huh... AT that time was when i gave it to her she was happy, i think it was acting. people change. the days till we get married were coming soon and she started making less time for me to see her. i caught her cheating on me once that time too but forgave her because maybe i was scared for being in pain. then there was less calls from her and she wasnt pickin some of my calls. on the day before the marriage she said she didnt want to be with me any more. i guess she had her things she wanted to do with all the excuse she was making. Making wait this long 2 YEARS SHATTER....After that i drank like crazy, crashed my toyota scion, arrested for assulting her new boyfriend. - I BEAT THE $%!t OUT HIM and SLAPED her. I felt a littled better, my bois bailed me out. MY ONLY SUPPORT. I opened my eyes two year later and im going back to straighten my life
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/07
Jaymehang, that didn't really happen? did it?
You're only 20... two yrs ago you would have been 18.
That's really young to be thinking about marriage.
If that's a true story, sorry for your heartache.
But time heals soar wounds, or at least makes you think less about the past with less pain as days pass.
I think it's about finding the right person.
In the end she wans't right for you.
I just got out of a marriage arrangement, about 3 weeks ago.
It stings a little, but I think it was for the best.
Posted 6/5/07
One of my friends had a pretty bad break up although we laugh about it now.

Her and her then long term boyfriend were headed towards the cinema and according to her there wasn't anything wrong and it just seemed like every other date they had before. Half way through the film the guy said he had to go to the toilet....and he never came back.
My friend didn't know what to do, she didn't really realise til half an hour later and decided to wait until the end of the film just in case he was having a bad bladder day or something ^-^
When she got out she received a text saying "By the way, if you hadn't realised it yet, I'm breaking up with you."

What a bastard.
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Midlands of...
Offline
Posted 6/5/07
hope none of these ever happen to me...
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 6/5/07

animoo_x wrote:

One of my friends had a pretty bad break up although we laugh about it now.

Her and her then long term boyfriend were headed towards the cinema and according to her there wasn't anything wrong and it just seemed like every other date they had before. Half way through the film the guy said he had to go to the toilet....and he never came back.
My friend didn't know what to do, she didn't really realise til half an hour later and decided to wait until the end of the film just in case he was having a bad bladder day or something ^-^
When she got out she received a text saying "By the way, if you hadn't realised it yet, I'm breaking up with you."

What a bastard.



Is it wrong that i laugh at this story ?

Posted 6/5/07
^ Nae worries. We all laugh about it now..just the thought of her sitting there, munching away on her popcorn, oblivious to the quick escape of her soon to be ex-boyfriend.
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 6/5/07

animoo_x wrote:

^ Nae worries. We all laugh about it now..just the thought of her sitting there, munching away on her popcorn, oblivious to the quick escape of her soon to be ex-boyfriend.



*giggles*
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

jaymehang wrote:

My worst was 2 1/2 years ago. We were highschool sweet hearts and the year of my graduation she wanted to get married. she was like if we were to get married we need a job. So i got that cover and quit school that year. Found me a job paying good money. I worked hard every day and after work i will take the bus for 30 min to see her. Then another 30 min back home before the buses closes. I repeated this for a long time untill i had my car which made it easy.

I didnt make alot to buy a diamond ring for her but enough to get a golden ring having it laser enscribe with word i wanted her to have forever. i had to work overtime for that ring. keeping it a secret, was hard. She thought i wasnt working overtime and cheating on her. i had to have her friend secretly measure her ring size for me and plan a perfect seen. A garden with a bridge an pond underneath was the setting i gave her the ring. i wonder why us guys do soo much. huh... AT that time was when i gave it to her she was happy, i think it was acting. people change. the days till we get married were coming soon and she started making less time for me to see her. i caught her cheating on me once that time too but forgave her because maybe i was scared for being in pain. then there was less calls from her and she wasnt pickin some of my calls. on the day before the marriage she said she didnt want to be with me any more. i guess she had her things she wanted to do with all the excuse she was making. Making wait this long 2 YEARS SHATTER....After that i drank like crazy, crashed my toyota scion, arrested for assulting her new boyfriend. - I BEAT THE $%!t OUT HIM and SLAPED her. I felt a littled better, my bois bailed me out. MY ONLY SUPPORT. I opened my eyes two year later and im going back to straighten my life



Too young to f*ck up life for that. Feel bad for you man, hope you pick yourself right up and don't make the same mistake twice.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
Haha mine maybe not the worst but well quite a disappointing relationship instead.
He was a very nice guy, very understanding, fun-loving and shy at the same time.
We met at my workplace and went out a few times before we got together but guess what? The day after we watched our first movie, he practically disappeared. I had to contact his friend to find out what happened to him.
And I heard from his friend:' He is serving national service soon and he doesn't want to neglect you while juggling with it.'
What fucking shit is he saying?
I mean, whatever. If you think it justifies your action.
Anyway it was donkey years ago. Come to think of it, it's funny.
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At my mummy's house.
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
lol, the worst break up for me is no break up since i never got a girl
Posted 9/11/07
Worst break up: Friday.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4mhjmug
Then he hung up on me. See?
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=538l3ex

Then we got back together (: It was a misunderstanding [x
1243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / PEARL of the EAST
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
shit it brings back memories....
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / China, Guangdong...
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
Well lets see, i have a friend who ( i know mean but the other girl was just terrible) Wanted to break up with a girl so we got him to say " do me ****er" and yeah they broke up the next day..
Posted 9/14/07

miyuXXkanata wrote:

Worst break up: Friday.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4mhjmug
Then he hung up on me. See?
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=538l3ex

Then we got back together (: It was a misunderstanding [x


I would of gave you a hug but you got back together...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.