First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Who should Zura go for?
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Falun
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Tezzino wrote:
okies. but i'll keep on fangirling you and gin anyway, you can't stop me, Zura,

see: http://tezzino.deviantart.com/art/Dressing-Up-83173122 http://tezzino.deviantart.com/art/Bonfire-90246033 my fangirling-proof.



It's not Zura it's Katsura... and it didn't convince me very much. It doesn't seem like proof to me....I still like Matsuko.


too bad it didn't then. well, we'll all keep on fangirling! *glompattack*
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Tezzino wrote:

too bad it didn't then. well, we'll all keep on fangirling! *glompattack*


*blush* ............fans....are awesome.
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Ikumatsu-dono
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Falun
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Tezzino wrote:

too bad it didn't then. well, we'll all keep on fangirling! *glompattack*


*blush* ............fans....are awesome.


aww, i got you to blush? *glomps again* you're so cute!
Member
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
hmm... hasn´t the relationship between Zura and Elizabeth been a little suspicious from the start...
Oh well, seriously it seems there´s something between Zura and Ikumatsu but I don´t think there can ever be true love unless Ikumatsu learns to love Elizabeth the way Zura does. Quite complicated.
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

zaippu wrote:

hmm... hasn´t the relationship between Zura and Elizabeth been a little suspicious from the start...
Oh well, seriously it seems there´s something between Zura and Ikumatsu but I don´t think there can ever be true love unless Ikumatsu learns to love Elizabeth the way Zura does. Quite complicated.


It's not Zura it's Katsura!
Elizabeth and I don't have anything suspicious in our relationship! I like cute things and Elizabeth is cute! don't people listen to words coming out of a person's mouth? I don't do the Amanto "love love" thing. I just got used to Amanto being AROUND me you know! I'm a Joi Shishi. I think it's a cute pet and a nice loyal friend but unless you'd date your pet I sure won't date Elizabeth! plus Elizabeth is already dating a nurse in Oedo hospital. I got beat up and put in the hospital just so that Gintoki could set those two up they are still dating now
Member
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Ikumatsu really is based on the wife of Zura's historical counterpart.

And she's probably the best cook in the series, so I go for her. DJ Zura would be stupid not to choose her.... all of that ramen, why, even Gin-san eats there (whenever he has the money though, and that in itself is not a reasonable excuse, hehehe.)

And speaking of Ikumatsu not feeling anything of the same degree as Zura does, why did she ever permit him to hide, work and even eat in her shop, if not for something deep inside...

His one and only interview is even held in her shop. And I like the way she can handle both Zura and Okita. No Shinsengumi scum's just gonna barge on her place, heheheh.
Posted 7/15/08
elizabeth. they were meant to be LMAO
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Ikumatsu obviously.
He apparently has something for married women.
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

heryani wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously.
He apparently has something for married women.


No, I don't have fetish for married women....
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


heryani wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously.
He apparently has something for married women.


No, I don't have fetish for married women....


I said something!! Not fetish!!
Member
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


zaippu wrote:

hmm... hasn´t the relationship between Zura and Elizabeth been a little suspicious from the start...
Oh well, seriously it seems there´s something between Zura and Ikumatsu but I don´t think there can ever be true love unless Ikumatsu learns to love Elizabeth the way Zura does. Quite complicated.


It's not Zura it's Katsura!
Elizabeth and I don't have anything suspicious in our relationship! I like cute things and Elizabeth is cute! don't people listen to words coming out of a person's mouth? I don't do the Amanto "love love" thing. I just got used to Amanto being AROUND me you know! I'm a Joi Shishi. I think it's a cute pet and a nice loyal friend but unless you'd date your pet I sure won't date Elizabeth! plus Elizabeth is already dating a nurse in Oedo hospital. I got beat up and put in the hospital just so that Gintoki could set those two up they are still dating now


You are absolutely right there Mr. Katsura. My most sincerest apologies! I really should have known it was a sensitive subject. Sorry. Really let´s just all have fun. :D

Of cource like I implied in my previous post, people with pets want to partner those who also love their pets. A pet that lives a long time requires a serious commitment from its owner. I know you must agree with this owning a pet yourself. So to conclude I suggest we are in an agreement already.
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Definately Ikumatsu, after all, Zura has a fetish for married women...
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Well, thats what Shinpachi said, don't kill me!
Member
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
director
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.