First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who should Zura go for?
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

There is enough of me for everyone....no fighting and people who say I love Elizabeth are just wrong... Elizabeth loves Uchino-san. They are dating... You'll see what I mean soon enough...


She's quite pretty in the manga....maybe she's just 7 stars but when she was put into a nurse uniform.....huhuhu...10 stars!!!


Oi what is this? Zura is wants to steal his beloved Elizabeth's girl?


*Nosebleed* Oi, have you seen her? *nosebleed* If not, wait till you see her....HuHuHu


I never knew the Joi were such pervs.


Joi are not perverted.....at least Katsura Kotarou isn't
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.


Has what?!?!?
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.


Has what?!?!?


I think he's talking about XX(chome) but I'll reinform. I like Ikumatsu, I really do. We're dating right now, but we're still on the rocks a bit. She worries that I'll get hurt or imprisoned because I'm still in the Joi, so she tries to keep emotional distance so she doesn't get hurt again like with her husband. Thus XX is a little....
Member
14080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Zura should go for...T-T-T..Takasugi?
Why's he even on list?
Naruhodo.
Its because of the butterfly outfit.
Member
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.


Has what?!?!?


I think he's talking about XX(chome) but I'll reinform. I like Ikumatsu, I really do. We're dating right now, but we're still on the rocks a bit. She worries that I'll get hurt or imprisoned because I'm still in the Joi, so she tries to keep emotional distance so she doesn't get hurt again like with her husband. Thus XX is a little....


nooooooooooooooooooooo *runs away crying* i hate you katsura!go die!hijikata~!!!!!!
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:

I never knew the Joi were such pervs.


we're not...


Mm just Katsura then.
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

There is enough of me for everyone....no fighting and people who say I love Elizabeth are just wrong... Elizabeth loves Uchino-san. They are dating... You'll see what I mean soon enough...


She's quite pretty in the manga....maybe she's just 7 stars but when she was put into a nurse uniform.....huhuhu...10 stars!!!


Oi what is this? Zura is wants to steal his beloved Elizabeth's girl?


*Nosebleed* Oi, have you seen her? *nosebleed* If not, wait till you see her....HuHuHu


I never knew the Joi were such pervs.


Joi are not perverted.....at least Katsura Kotarou isn't


Oi oi oi in 99 you said you are good at galgames, people who play galgames a lot are generally pervs, also you like your best buds girl :o.
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.


Has what?!?!?


Hmmm.....wari na....I dont know why the subber put the translation like that. If you watch eps 99 you will get the joke. I was laughing, dont take it too serious laaa.
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I voted Ikumatsu
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.


Has what?!?!?


Hmmm.....wari na....I dont know why the subber put the translation like that. If you watch eps 99 you will get the joke. I was laughing, dont take it too serious laaa.


I...I did watch it, but somehow I think I didn't get the jike.... anyway, thnx
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

There is enough of me for everyone....no fighting and people who say I love Elizabeth are just wrong... Elizabeth loves Uchino-san. They are dating... You'll see what I mean soon enough...


She's quite pretty in the manga....maybe she's just 7 stars but when she was put into a nurse uniform.....huhuhu...10 stars!!!


Oi what is this? Zura is wants to steal his beloved Elizabeth's girl?


*Nosebleed* Oi, have you seen her? *nosebleed* If not, wait till you see her....HuHuHu


I never knew the Joi were such pervs.


Joi are not perverted.....at least Katsura Kotarou isn't


Oi oi oi in 99 you said you are good at galgames, people who play galgames a lot are generally pervs, also you like your best buds girl :o.


Oi! I'm not a pervert, and the one who's actually really good at the freakin' game is the Shinsengumi commander!
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Hasegawa_Taizo wrote:

Ikumatsu obviously, Katsura has ********** as explained by Gintoki in eps 99 when he was competing in galsgame.


Has what?!?!?


I think he's talking about XX(chome) but I'll reinform. I like Ikumatsu, I really do. We're dating right now, but we're still on the rocks a bit. She worries that I'll get hurt or imprisoned because I'm still in the Joi, so she tries to keep emotional distance so she doesn't get hurt again like with her husband. Thus XX is a little....


Wait wait wait wait, so this means that Katsura didn't have an anything chome-chome with Ikumatsu right? I know in ep 39 there's a scene when Katsura is lying on the futon, and Ikumatsu is in the room nearby, the door is open, light is shining out and she's sitting there combing her hair (in a bath suit....and she didn't even tie it-*-) but I mean, Katsura thinks: 'aren't you trusting me too much?' and then closes his eyes and go to sleep...AND I DON'T RECALL DOING THAT SORT OF DIRTY THINGS TO HER!!
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Wait wait wait wait, so this means that Katsura didn't have an anything chome-chome with Ikumatsu right? I know in ep 39 there's a scene when Katsura is lying on the futon, and Ikumatsu is in the room nearby, the door is open, light is shining out and she's sitting there combing her hair (in a bath suit....and she didn't even tie it-*-) but I mean, Katsura thinks: 'aren't you trusting me too much?' and then closes his eyes and go to sleep...AND I DON'T RECALL DOING THAT SORT OF DIRTY THINGS TO HER!!


r u sure zura? r u really2 sure nothing happened? mybe the scene just been cut off since the audience is from various ages...hohohoh...
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

proud2bme wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Wait wait wait wait, so this means that Katsura didn't have an anything chome-chome with Ikumatsu right? I know in ep 39 there's a scene when Katsura is lying on the futon, and Ikumatsu is in the room nearby, the door is open, light is shining out and she's sitting there combing her hair (in a bath suit....and she didn't even tie it-*-) but I mean, Katsura thinks: 'aren't you trusting me too much?' and then closes his eyes and go to sleep...AND I DON'T RECALL DOING THAT SORT OF DIRTY THINGS TO HER!!


r u sure zura? r u really2 sure nothing happened? mybe the scene just been cut off since the audience is from various ages...hohohoh...



'Katsura_kotarou': Ahhhhh *scream* I won't let him do that sort of thing with anyone. he's mine! He's MINE! *starting to go berserk* I can't imagine him being that sort of guy, oh no, that would ruin his reputation!!! *starting to act like 'Mion' from the anime 'Higurashi no Naku Koro ni'* No!!!! I love Katsura!!! nonononono, nooo really - and...and...and you see? he closed his eyes and go to sleep! ep 39!!!! (well, to be honest, I was sweating like hel throughout that episode when watching it, I fear that he might do that sort of chome chome thing with her....and....and.... that part when he said 'my heart wanders' damn, his heart wanders but my heart is broken!!!! argggggg)

Katsura: Arggg sure! Dead sure I swear I didn't do any chome thing to her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.