First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who should Zura go for?
Member
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Tezzino wrote:
Well, Zura you don't have any better excuse for me liking you with Gin? I think you two look so cute together. ^^


It's not Zura it's Katsura! People like Gintoki and I could never effectively work as a couple. Gintoki can't even take his responsibilities as a man and pay his own rent! I am the one usually coming to his rescue from hairy situations. After the Joi conflict Gintoki made it almost perfectly clear that he abandoned almost everything from before. He lost the Bushido Shouyou Sensei taught us, abandoned his friends who were fighting for the dawn of a new Japan, he always felt knowing us was more of a burden than a strength, and he hated that. That is partially why he left. I hardly put up with his crap as a friend, and then people want us to be lovers? This is confusing to me....

PLUS!

I never once said I was gay did I?!



True, but you sure do like to crossdress and you do make one PRETTY GIRL. I agree you shouldn't be with Gintoki, so you should definitely go for Takasugi. You guys have the same goal and the whole thing about Takasugi wanting to kill you is really him masking his undying love for you is all. Besides Takasugi is way hot and he's got bad boy appeal all over him. And it'll make all the yaoi fangirls go crazy. *wink*
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

xshadowpuffx wrote:
True, but you sure do like to crossdress and you do make one PRETTY GIRL. I agree you shouldn't be with Gintoki, so you should definitely go for Takasugi. You guys have the same goal and the whole thing about Takasugi wanting to kill you is really him masking his undying love for you is all. Besides Takasugi is way hot and he's got bad boy appeal all over him. And it'll make all the yaoi fangirls go crazy. *wink*


Crossdressing is part of my job! I am a master of disguise! One of my greatest acheivements for the Joi was to blow up the Pororokka Embassy and the only way I could do that was I disguised myself like a schoolgirl in Sailor Fuku and sneaked in and blew up the main hall of the Embassy. It was one of my best disguises yet and they never traced it directly back to me until now.

Eh? Once again I never thought of it that way before *cringe* Undying love for me?! That's kind of Shocking....

Fangirls....hmmm my fans should be happy, so maybe I'll make a calendar of all the male Joi Shishi members in compromizing positions...let's see...Kenshin Himura, Akidzuki Youjiro, Sakamoto Tatsuma, Takasugi Shinsuke, and Myself....maybe that will keep the Yaoi urges in check from our fans.... nah probably won't work.
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:
Don't try to cover it up we know what happens behind the scenes.

And yea right to them being sympathetic to your cause all they care about is their anime.

Oh yea can I get those porn tapes you borrowed from me back?


to the first part, I'm not covering it up! I just told the whole story!

to the second part they are sympathetic partially because I offer meetings with famous Joi Members like Akidzuki Youjiro, Himura Kenshin, Sakamoto, and myself for free and we sell stuff.

To the third part NOT YET! I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH! 'Che, act like everybody has time and a place to watch porn! It's not easy when you're on the run! and which one are you talking about? The Ero Game or the Video?



speaking of it, can u plz return back my porn tape zura, u already have ikumatsu, why u still need it anyway?
Member
2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somwhere over the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Takasugi and Zura.. and add gintoki ^^
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

proud2bme wrote:

speaking of it, can u plz return back my porn tape zura, u already have ikumatsu, why u still need it anyway?


It's not Zura it's Katsura....psh take THAT one back it was disappointing. I hate sequels!
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Chimi-san wrote:

Takasugi and Zura.. and add gintoki ^^


Oi! A person shouldn't suggest something as filthy as a three way! you are shocking you know!

Not only that but with TAKASUGI and GINTOKI?!?!
Member
2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somwhere over the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:

Takasugi and Zura.. and add gintoki ^^


Oi! A person shouldn't suggest something as filthy as a three way! you are shocking you know!

Not only that but with TAKASUGI and GINTOKI?!?!


well.. i can dream??

Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Chimi-san wrote:
well.. i can dream??


Sigh....I guess there's no harm in that.... just don't expect me to follow through...
Member
2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somwhere over the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:
well.. i can dream??


Sigh....I guess there's no harm in that.... just don't expect me to follow through...



heheehehe i wont
Member
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:

Takasugi and Zura.. and add gintoki ^^


Oi! A person shouldn't suggest something as filthy as a three way! you are shocking you know!

Not only that but with TAKASUGI and GINTOKI?!?!


u look good with Takasugi-sama, zura-sama
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Tezzino wrote:
Well, Zura you don't have any better excuse for me liking you with Gin? I think you two look so cute together. ^^


It's not Zura it's Katsura! People like Gintoki and I could never effectively work as a couple. Gintoki can't even take his responsibilities as a man and pay his own rent! I am the one usually coming to his rescue from hairy situations. After the Joi conflict Gintoki made it almost perfectly clear that he abandoned almost everything from before. He lost the Bushido Shouyou Sensei taught us, abandoned his friends who were fighting for the dawn of a new Japan, he always felt knowing us was more of a burden than a strength, and he hated that. That is partially why he left. I hardly put up with his crap as a friend, and then people want us to be lovers? This is confusing to me....

PLUS!

I never once said I was gay did I?!


Katsura: Thank god! Katsura, I've been tellintrying to tell my friends at school for a long time that I'm not gay! Mhuahaha, but me alone - they don't believe me...-*-.....But they might change their mind if they read this comment of yours....
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
fangirl fantasies, let them dream lol
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
it's not Zura-sama it's Katsura....
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:
Don't try to cover it up we know what happens behind the scenes.

And yea right to them being sympathetic to your cause all they care about is their anime.

Oh yea can I get those porn tapes you borrowed from me back?


to the first part, I'm not covering it up! I just told the whole story!

to the second part they are sympathetic partially because I offer meetings with famous Joi Members like Akidzuki Youjiro, Himura Kenshin, Sakamoto, and myself for free and we sell stuff.

To the third part NOT YET! I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH! 'Che, act like everybody has time and a place to watch porn! It's not easy when you're on the run! and which one are you talking about? The Ero Game or the Video?


Well I must say you are mush better than Gori, he says his pervertedness is just his undying love for Otae-san. Can I meet Jackie and his big nose :D. Fine fine you can keep it just don't let your little Chome Chome love catch you with it.
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

gravepact wrote:
Well I must say you are mush better than Gori, he says his pervertedness is just his undying love for Otae-san. Can I meet Jackie and his big nose :D. Fine fine you can keep it just don't let your little Chome Chome love catch you with it.


It's not Chome Chome love it's Matsuko! *clears throat and whispers* Every man needs an outlet. at least I respect Matsuko's wishes. IT may not be the best way but you know.....but it's something! *clears throat*

Besides I think Kondo and I don't compare anyway! We're dynamic opposites!

and Yes you can mean Dragon Taichou...just don't call him Jackie!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.